Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,588 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (145729 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Bia y iji eme ka ndi aboki?nwoke ana za peppy mgbo?
Lol.. Ada di ora mma! Biko gbahara m oo!
But no use aboki curse me abeg oo!

2 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2013
shine12:

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking Elephant and Castle, Peckham, Woolwich etc as all what UK has to offer in terms of nice housing.Big Mistake! The best houses in the UK are in the countrysides of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire and places like wokingham,Cheshire, Surrey (Still lots more). Its funny when people compare Abuja(Top Nigerian purposefully built 21st century city) with the the lowest income communities in the UK.
The truth is a lot of us visit where we have families which are commonly woolwich, E&C,Peckham,some parts of Hackney.

When i stayed in England for a year, i lived in Bucks, Aylesbury to be precise and the truth is, while their villages look good, they mostly consist of very old structures built in the late 18th century and early 19th century with wooden interiors. Even stairs are made of wood and their drainage systems are quite archaic.

England is backwards man so it does not count when talking about truly advanced European countries.

Don't know how often you move around but you need to visit other european countries like Switzerland or Germany to see how advanced European countries look like.

England is old, even their cities are old and they should spend their money meeting up to the rest of Europe rather than giving their queen a 5 percent raise.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin[ grin nwanne mmadu hw far? I ma nam bi na north so am use to aboki lol
Torch1: Lol.. Ada di ora mma! Biko gbahara m oo!
But no use aboki curse me abeg oo!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by fullblast(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Atleast she collected money for hers unlike ur sisters(yaruba,benue,akwacross and others) that give theirs for free and not 4getin Edo girls who r numba 1 in d trade and makin money too than give for free just for *baby u r sweet, thank u*
You are already putting up an advert; how much does yours cost?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by basilo101: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Bia nwannem y r u behavin like wa wa? He didn't lie and truly they are upgrading,dats d simple truth and in d nxt 5yrs they wil get there,so don't bring division in this thread b4 ofe mmanu wil find somtin to say
i didn't say dat 2 cause a division, jst an observation.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2013
list of Igbo villages

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2013
Where did the Igbo people come from? SOURCE
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2013
FSU:

Ignoramus. This is a movie for which that place was built.
Lol... You can only deceive yourself with that one not me.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by cupid4ig(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2013
On my way to the village now isuofia i will update pics when i get there grin
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2013
cupid4ig: On my way to the village now isuofia i will update pics when i get there grin
Thank you very much. We don't need image of selected buildings but aria view or collective buildings.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by fullblast(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Dude, can't you see that the thread wasn't meant to be a debate. if we must post comments without pictures then it should be in conformity with the thread. I really don't have much problem with your comment apart from the fact that you were insulting people because they chose to build a house in their villa citing the fact that it has no economic value. These people are not into real estate business else they wouldn't cite these houses in a rural area. Your comment was uncalled for. You even called the thread a useless one. Here's a reminder.

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Chris-OD: 10:31pm On Jun 24
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nnaa,rapukwa ndi ofenmanu aka..war go soon start...lol

Obum maka fa kam ji creatia ifia
If If it wasn't meant for debate, Can you interpret the poster's comment above to all non-igbo speaking NLs Your so called small Londons are always deserted year-in-year out like cemeteries except in christmas/new year/easter festive periods, then you come back to OFENMANU(yoruba)land to spend most of your lives running after money>>>>the circle continues>>>>go back to small london. After all that Orji Uzor looted from Abia(money meant to better d lot of abians).... Even a fool will protest when he is knocked down with or without a reason.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Let me knw how much ur ugly shapless sisters' own cost then I wil gv u my price! Jobless mudaphucker
fullblast: You are already putting up an advert; how much does yours cost?

2 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Atleast one family does not control d whole state like Tinubu is doin to u COWARDS! (No one dares it in igboland cuz he wil go down fast just like chris uba)Go behind tiefnubu and rant then come infront to sing praises. Dirty ugly poor pigs!!
fullblast: Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Chris-OD: 10:31pm On Jun 24
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nnaa,rapukwa ndi ofenmanu aka..war go soon start...lol

Obum maka fa kam ji creatia ifia
If If it wasn't meant for debate, Can you interpret the poster's comment above to all non-igbo speaking NLs Your so called small Londons are always deserted year-in-year out like cemeteries except in christmas/new year/easter festive periods, then you come back to OFENMANU(yoruba)land to spend most of your lives running after money>>>>the circle continues>>>>go back to small london. After all that Orji Uzor looted from Abia(money meant to better d lot of abians).... Even a fool will protest when he is knocked down with or without a reason.

5 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Selected or not selected,we have old houses but not mud and dilapidated ok jobless man,no work after service abi? Don't worry election is coming and u will make a very good tout!!
all4naija: Thank you very much. We don't need image of selected buildings but aria view or collective buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Selected or not selected,we have old houses but not mud and dilapidated ok jobless man,no work after service abi? Don't worry election is coming and u will make a very good tout!!
This is a sign of insecurity coming from you. Why do you take a defensive side in what I said? You are a little bit going about it with a lack of self-confident on what might transpire of images coming out very soon from the person who promised to take photo on his way to the village. You are picking on me directly.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by fullblast(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Atleast one family does not control d whole state like Tinubu is doin to u COWARDS! (No one dares it in igboland cuz he wil go down fast just like chris uba)Go behind tiefnubu and rant then come infront to sing praises. Dirty ugly poor pigs!!
Thank God that you agree to the fact that the Yourubas are united unlike the Igbos that are so fragmented and disunited, one can easily notice unnecessary show of superiority among yourselves.... The blood of CHRIS UBA runs in MOST of you. A typical igbo man is so selfish that he will build an architectural master-piece without provision of portable water or access roads to his fellow poverty stricken brothers. Watch this: http://ytube.djamol.com/view.php?id=oQJjkjq-qhg&mobstream=rtsp://v8.cache4.c.youtube.com/CiILENy73wIaGQkYqr46kmMCoRMYDSANFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3MM/0/0/0/video.3gp Towards the end of this video, U can see the abject poverty of d people living in same community. Mmtcchhuuuuu!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by fullblast(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Let me knw how much ur ugly shapless sisters' own cost then I wil gv u my price! Jobless mudaphucker
Joblessness? HAhaaaha! Ego ole be that thing?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by oobim(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nna mehn, I wish I can upload pics houses from my village, Osumenyi.walahi, people's heads will spin.

Igbo amaka! I live in a 2 bedroom here in Abj, but own a 5 bedroom duplex in my village..Not chest beating yoh! Ife bara abago,Chukwu aruka,.Proud of my people.we hustle hard n d lazy ones envy!

5 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ozoemeka(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chris-OD:
Post your photos of houses in Igbo villages here. No photos of cities, towns or other urban areas please.

Igbos know what we mean by ''village'' (that place you go to in your state of origin every celebration time)

Village houses in Abia State

Where is the third house from?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by mike404(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin[ grin nwanne mmadu hw far? I ma nam bi na north so am use to aboki lol
ebere mu na emere unu no na ugwu awusa embarassed
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omobadan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Beautiful houses! Better than some towns & cities sef.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatic: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: Thank you very much. We don't need image of selected buildings but aria view or collective buildings.

Most of the pictures in the first and second pages are aerial views of Igbo villages. If you have aerial views of other Igbo villages please post them or STFU. You should be ashamed of yourself for your iddiiotic rantings. You posted fake Igbo villages earlier and FSU busted you. You will soon be history.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Malawian(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
maybe we should modify this thread and include photos of our urban areas. enough of this dayokanu red clay rubbish.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ZE: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
One of the numerous houses at Mbaise, a land with one of the best landscape in igboland

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
omongbatic:

Most of the pictures in the first and second pages are aerial views of Igbo villages. If you have aerial views of other Igbo villages please post them or STFU. You should be ashamed of yourself for your iddiiotic rantings. You posted fake Igbo villages earlier and FSU busted you. You will soon be history.
No, I won't shut the f**k up. You can't come around posting images of your cities homes claiming them to be the ones found in your villages to make your cities look as though superb and clean, when we know the opposite is just the case.

Why should I be ashamed of myself for saying the truth? The images I posted earlier which happened to be in Virginia, USA are replica of buildings in Igbo villages. What is wrong in that? It is clear that is what Google can provide when I type Igbo villages on the search engine. Stop blaming me for your ugly village Thatched homes.

For your information, I have been to Nigeria before in more that two occasions. You don't need to start trying to act up as though I don't know a thing about Nigerian village buildings.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZE: One of the numerous houses at Mbaise, a land with one of the best landscape in igboland
Hahaha...There are actually a lot of deceitful Igbo individuals in the thread waiting to do anything possible to pass their erroneous images and messages across. This is not meant to deceive somebody like me.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatic: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha...There are actually a lot of deceitful Igbo individuals in the thread waiting to do anything possible to pass their erroneous images and messages across. This is not meant to deceive somebody like me.

How can anyone even begin to argue with a blatant ignoramus who cannot discern between movies and real life? To people like you, what you see in Hollywood is what America is in real life. You be proper sheep (aturu/agutan).

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ZE: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha...There are actually a lot of deceitful Igbo individuals in the thread waiting to do anything possible to pass their erroneous images and messages across. This is not meant to deceive somebody like me.

There is nothing deceitful, post your own pix and no need to shed tears. Mbaise has a good landscape, no erosion etc. if you have a problem with that go hug a transformer nwanne, life continues.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lol at yorubas being united, na today? Don't worry kp saying what makes u feel good, backstabbers and cowards! Pigs!
fullblast: Thank God that you agree to the fact that the Yourubas are united unlike the Igbos that are so fragmented and disunited, one can easily notice unnecessary show of superiority among yourselves.... The blood of CHRIS UBA runs in MOST of you. A typical igbo man is so selfish that he will build an architectural master-piece without provision of portable water or access roads to his fellow poverty stricken brothers. Watch this: http://ytube.djamol.com/view.php?id=oQJjkjq-qhg&mobstream=rtsp://v8.cache4.c.youtube.com/CiILENy73wIaGQkYqr46kmMCoRMYDSANFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3MM/0/0/0/video.3gp Towards the end of this video, U can see the abject poverty of d people living in same community. Mmtcchhuuuuu!

4 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by fragilgal(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Have u been to igboukwu before?no too much talk,visit there.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin Nwannem ano kwam abuja,asokoro sef obuokwa maraba nyanya
mike404: ebere mu na emere unu no na ugwu awusa embarassed
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by shine12: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.