Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' (14007 Views)

Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional' / Sesame Street Makes Its Debut On Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
jennykadry:

really? grin

Lol, come and see me waiting for a show I don't even watch or knew existed. I didn't even know where VH1 is on my TV. But for Omotola I thrived and found it, even recorded it sef. She played herself and she was Akon's date. I didn't even hear what she said, so I had to rewind. Till date I dunno if she said 'thanks dear, thanks darl, or thanks girl,' it was that fast!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Akshow: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
stillwater:

Lol, come and see me waiting for a show I don't even watch or knew existed. I didn't even know where VH1 is on my TV. But for Omotola I thrived and found it, even recorded it sef. She played herself and she was Akon's date. I didn't even hear what she said, so I had to rewind. Till date I dunno if she said 'thanks dear, thanks darl, or thanks girl,' it was that fast!
envy is a bitter bile. Enough said.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
What was akon looking at in that picture? Baddest african ever liveth
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by BigDee3: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
stillwater: Ok now I waited and waited before I saw her on the show. And her part was like 5secs and it was over.

Do you by any chance live in Stillwater,OK?
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by oluagness(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
TERRI4REAL: Well as they say, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step..in this case, 5 secs. grin cheesy
yeah. A debutante!
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Paentera(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: To me Kimberly Elise is the most beautiful creature on this planet! I love that woman too much.

Abeg relax. Not where Gabrielle Union is. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by biafranqueen: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
BBDelta:

Hello BiafranQueen, How can I meet your daughter? I am a Biafran Prince, maybe the Princess and the Prince can have 4 seconds. Residual or any sidual check, I won't mind.
grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ponco: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
supaeagles:
Imagine oh and reading the OP's post you will think she's the star of the show..... chei 5 seconds?? .... so does one get paid for that?
Yes, especially if you have some lines, you can be paid as high as $1000 or even more , but agents would take 10%,and you would be there the whole day.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by biafranqueen: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
supaeagles: that's nice to hear that, kudos to your daughter & you. However a commercial is in itself very short generally under 1 minute or so and so a 2 second role there has value. On the other hand, to get a 5 second role in a 30 minute plus movie/drama production is no comparison at all and not of much value.... IMHO. All the same, your point is noted, it is still a role featuring in a show for a bigger/global audience and is laudable I guess.
Dalu
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by biafranqueen: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
ponco:
Yes, especially if you have some lines, you can be paid as high as $1000 or even more , but agents would take 10%,and you would be there the whole day.
No way VHS 1 is sag ran you forgot one zero Walk by makes $500.00 as a beginner and as they know you ....I I have made up to &3,000 for 13 hours of standing around and eating good food I am talking about SAG productions not sure about lower budget tv shows I paid my graduate degree with no loan from This very easy money
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by bokohalal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[img]http://www.myspice.tv/uploads/photos/n2866_1366306667.jpg[/img]

A colleague saw the TIME magazine picture and was asking all day why black women bleached.
He is white.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by tpia5: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
^ thanks.

ok, she's at 0.30 and 0.34/35, as akon's arm candy.

the auction lady said what sounded like "you look beautiful omotola", couldnt really catch what she was saying.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by grandstar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
elampiro:

Is she more successful than Genevieve?
CAPITAL YES!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by romeo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
grandstar: CAPITAL YES!

Hahahahaha you wish.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Akiika: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Haters!
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by SiMPLYCHiC1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
stillwater: Ok now I waited and waited before I saw her on the show. And her part was like 5secs and it was over.
. Shey she don talk am say na lil beginning grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Lakayanah: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: My daughter was in one commercial for 2 seconds and made $38,000.00 in residual check that is over 6 millions in 9ja
How many will make that in one year?
Give respect where it is do

Well done sexy mamma we r proud of you
your daughter was paid $38.000 in Enugu for 2minutes commercial that's serious.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by babyboy3(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can someone tell me, Omotola has she got a role in that series or was that a guest appearance?
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by babyboy3(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lakayanah: your daughter was paid $38.000 in Enugu for 2minutes commercial that's serious.

A commercial advert is around 40 to 48 seconds long, I have a colleague a work who was just asked to walk as an audience in the market and got £9000 for her troubles
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by babyboy3(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Mikel276: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
elampiro:

Is she more successful than Genevieve?

You forget to take note of the fact that she was a superstar before anyone new of Genevive and she is stayed on top of her game ever since .
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by flyforall: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2013
OMOTOLA KUDOS TO YOU AS U SURE GOT A** THICK AS ASSETS
@AKON.....him eye just dey bobby lol
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by tpia5: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2013
biafranqueen: My daughter was in one commercial for 2 seconds and made $38,000.00 in residual check

baby-boy:

A commercial advert is around 40 to 48 seconds long, I have a colleague a work who was just asked to walk as an audience in the market and got £9000 for her troubles

what is it with nigerians and fantasy money. undecided

abi na lie-lie money.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2013
OMG I'm front Page!!!!! Didn't even recognize it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
please post the clip here.

is it on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBztNNkd8Eo
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 5:11am On Jun 26, 2013
dilim247: She is a "star" here n overseas she no fit play beta role, its a pity! 5sec role na news?

Akon likewise played a 5 sec role...isn't he a star? The girl with the 30 min role is not even a D list celebritiy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2013
BBDelta:

Hello BiafranQueen, How can I meet your daughter? I am a Biafran Prince, maybe the Princess and the Prince can have 4 seconds. Residual or any sidual check, I won't mind.

cool cool grin grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2013
romeo:

Hahahahaha you wish.
\

I think Genevive is still running around the likes of Dbanj rather than moving higher
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by thegeorgy(f): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2013
I dont know if its the same "HIT THE FLOOR" I watched,cos that was a waka pass role she got.the came ra did not last 3 secondS on her face.*long hisssssss!
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by omar22(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2013
thegeorgy: I dont know if its the same "HIT THE FLOOR" I watched,cos that was a waka pass role she got.the came ra did not last 3 secondS on her face.*long hisssssss!

Thats what I thought when eveeryone is going GaGa as if she going to be the next James Bond girl... yes showing her face (or guest appearance) in an American sitcom is good for her profile but people PLEASE TONE DOWN THE HYPE she did no acting, she just walked, smile and looked pretty for the camera. I thought the Genevieve a$$-kissing fans are worse but you lot are pushing the boundary
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by TCUBE(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2013
[b][/b]Akon was on screen for almost 30 sec.I dont know if what y'all saw what the international version. Remember the "white lady" sat by akons side and flirted with him.. took one of his diamond ear rings and auctioned it for more than 20,000....WHO IS OMOTOLA'S MANAGER? YOU WILL NEVER SEE ONE OF THE BIGGEST BOLLYWOOD STARS DO WAKA PASS in an america movie...kai[b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? / Download Prey 2022, The Latest Predator Movie / Poor Gotv Picture Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.