Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy (4233 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy by damiso(f): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2013
chaircover:

Hmmmmmmmmmm this is the reason why I dont joke with my contraception even more these days, than I did earlier. I dont want any mistakes. Now that I am finally beginning to get my head above water and have started to catch my breath. I will go and find 2 lines on the pregnancy test. baba God I am not praying for that one. So when all my friends are going to Dubai for long weekends away I will be home looking for where I kept the pampers, watching Bob the builder and playing with lego shocked

Now that finally Mr CC and I can go out without having to sort out childcare or rush back home, I will give up that freedom and be tying baby on my back because we have some loose change in our pocket.

Live and let live oooooo. Ive done my stint and Its my turn to enjoy. Any "financial improvemnt" can go towards the Evogue. Ese pupo. Thank you but no thanks grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Madam CC you dey fear? No fear na agbara oloun gbe grin.

Just joking, I think I would be the same after years of being a glorified taxi driver (school run, activities) watching disney all day I also dont think I would want that in my middle age.

We for don hammer by then by Gods grace but I no say na nanny or au pair go raise am grin.
And that's not fair on the kid as I was am quite hands on with the egbons.Me I like my comfort too much and I know that I will more or less contract everything out grin
Re: How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
baby_123: As many as you can comfortably take care of, while taking into consideration your financial capability. Say for instance, what are your chances of being able to take care of them in case of a turn around in fortune, bad health, death or loss of job. How many can you comfortably hustle for, while providing the best you can for them? These days i think 2 and 1 later is the goal for us. I would hate to drop a liability on my older kids, but hey, i need a baby. grin. Everyone will be fine, and even baby will be well taken care of without big bro's or sis's help. Thank you very much. tongue

Don't tell me you are still hooked on having a baby in your 40s shocked,well,you might still change your mind.
Re: How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy by youngalex(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2013
I must say the comments received so far is quite an insight to other needs to consider having kids,thumbs up guys its quite an experience....more of dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This. / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / Apostolic Church Wedding Rules...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.