Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Rapture And End Time Occurrences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture And End Time Occurrences (658 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture And End Time Occurrences by jefips: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2013
People are depending so much on olive oil, aprons,candle,special anointing water,handkerchief, sticker,bold calender of their pastors in Their living room bowing and calling him to save them,than depending on the name of the lord, some will be told to bring. Brooms to sweep devil away, throw them away, go and worship God and pray to him individually, he will answer you,
Some so much depend on their pastor that they don't read nor study the word,
They trend now is bowing before pastors, worshipping and seeing them like God, even when you know his secret life yet you are still following him, loving them so much more than Jesus who called them, a lot of pastors who started with Jesus has left him but still deceiving people in the name of Jesus
Some have been deceived in buying special objects the put in Their houses, cars,clothes,offices, some pray in the name of God of. Their pastor, do you know the God your pastor is worshipping, read jer 23, eze34,
How can you be deceived into believing lies as truth,

You feel because your pastor can make rain to fall,he is genuine, its a lie, it doesn't work like that,
Devil can perform miracles as well, test every spirit, your leader may be calling on the name of the lord in Jesus name, have you bothered to know the Jesus because there are so many Jesus,
Have you tested all spirit, how can you be deceived into believing trousers,make ups, hairs and other artificial in your body doesn't matter, while it does and a lot of people go to hell cos of that and someone reading this right now will argue about it and call me a fanatic,just like I have contested against it until I had a revelation about it and heard from mouth of my friends who recently had the same revelation and stopped, people in other churches, and yet someone would still fight and contest against it without first going down on her knees to ask God to reveal the truth about this issue that's going on,
Go and listen to sister linda ngaujahs testimony, you may not believe it but I believed every word she said because I have had a glimpse of what she said, and I have heard from other people who had an encounter, no body preached to me to stop, my brothers and sisters I pray your eyes to be opened to see what's happening in the spiritual realm, don't just argue over this issue but pray first to seek Gods face,
Afterall no makeup,hair,nail polish or anything artificial. Will follow me when am buried, if you are doubting exhume a corpse and you will find out all you wore him/her has decayed remaining only un decayed materials, like bone or clothing,
We came naked we will leave same way, the body you are designing and showing to the whole world to admire is a suit that must be removed, the real you is your soul which goes back to its creator for judgement,

No unholy eye shall see the lord, no matter your position in church, if you like be a pastor,GO, deacon/ness,elder,ordinary church member,knight,day,golden mother or father, bible study teacher,

God does not recognise your position when he is judging you,neither is he interested in knowing the name of your church or who your pastor is, you are on your own when you die, and on your own will you stand and be judged so if you like say your pastor said it doesn't matter,it is your business, my business is to pray and tell you the un diluted truth,
If a man is not holy both at heart and appearance, sorry is the person's name,
Run,run,run,run,run, rapture is imminent, don't give God an appointment, no matter how beautiful and expensive those things are please burn them like I did mine, for the guys no tatoo, no piercing, lev 20 vrs 28, 21: 5, no homosexual or lesbian will make heaven, lev 18:22, 20:13, romans,1:26-27,

It is never too late to repent, grace and mercy will soon be taken out of this world,
My prayer is for God to encounter you like He did to me and show you who you are,if you are worthy or not to make heaven,
Before my encounter I was a leader in church, an active member, I thougt I was following Christ,I thought I was on the right track not knowing that if rapture had taken place that I wouldn't have gone any where,

Some of you reading this knows the truth but doesn't want to change because of their friends,spouse,family,children,neighbour, I don't care about peoples opinion as long as am doing what God said I should do, that should be your attitude,

PRAYER
ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU

ACCEPT YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST HIM

CONFESS YOUR SINS,YOU KNOW ALL YOUR SECRET LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Made In Christ / Rumble In The North / Jesus Is Still A Jew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.