Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28604 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by goisyath(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
kool.yarns .com owns that story!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Toks2008(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by johnstar(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
olenime: ABEG GO BARB YOUR HAIR NOW...
wetn concern u na, shay na dat 1 u dey look, abi him hair dey stop u 2 help am undecided, 9ja mentality ehn.... undecided
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Pray(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
i wonder if Governor Akpabio and others are seeing this. Lessons in life: You are only relevant when you are in limelight... All you celebrities spending like water now, please be wise and invest wisely. money vanishes as quickly as they come o.

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by specialguest(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kidney failure is not Cancer so I wonder why he said he has 8 weeks to live. With dialysis and proper medication one can live for 10 years or more.
Its month end, can I donate 10% of my salary to his fund raising instead of paying tithe? I want to know if its acceptable from a Religious point of view because my salary is well budgeted for this month and the only extra cash available is the tithe.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by alphaconde(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Am still finding it hard to believe all this.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by unlessgod: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
u talk sense bro

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by oluking: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
wheesin: eyah...sorry i wish 5 naira would be enough

wetin u dey talk sef.May you not have more than 5 naira.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Ikpewe: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
joeydozzy: I'm never taking beer and red wine ever again cry

from now on, I'll stick to vodka and scotch cry cry
Tah shut up u were i dey catch 4 mama tope joint everyday drinking N10 okokoro. Shiee liar
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

The only sensible suggestions so far..

Pray all you want, this is the situation on ground! Either he gets a new kidney, continues dialysis or he dies ..

Why do niggas hate to hear the truth?

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
There's one native doctor in my village that can cure you, if only you'll come with me, you'll be healed. grin grin

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Briareos(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
At the risk of been labelled a hater, but I've gotta ask - what did he do with his money?

I'm sure he has enough money to take care of this but as it has become the habbit of Nigerian celebrities, they want Nigerians to take care of them.

He made a lot of money through music, he has a lot of rich friends and acquittances; I'm sure he should be able to come up with something without relying on the ordinary Nigerians.

Who will gather around and donate money for the common men when they have kidney failure?

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ddeola: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
That's the doctors'report, God will preserve his life. Please if you have the capacity to support this young man financially, kindly do today in God's name
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by prankela: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
is he a member of nairaland?

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Simulacrum(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
torhuke: that Girl or Woman that was discoverd and reported on NL to av 5 kidneys; let them meet her to donate one for him now.
bro donation ain't the problem they say he has gotten a donor already, @ the moment he needs financial assistance. Get well soon Mr OJB. I believe my 7k donation will aid a little.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Briareos: At the risk of been labelled a hater, but I've gotta ask - what did he do with his money?

I'm sure he has enough money to take care of this but as it has become the habbit of Nigerian celebrities, they want Nigerians to take care of them.

He made a lot of money through music, he has a lot of rich friends and acquittances; I'm sure he should be able to come up with something without relying on the ordinary Nigerians.

Who will gather around and donate money for the common men when they have kidney failure?

i dont think it is about how much money he made but how he could be helped now while in need, no real man would wanna die while waiting for others to take care of him if he has the money and anyone could have friends but time of troubles is when you know who your real friends are

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by CrazyMan(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
prankela:
is he a member of nairaland?
Must he be a member of Nairaland before we offer him financial support?

@WIZGUY69
I'm fully in support of your suggestion.

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Reachyrich(f): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is only God dat can help i pray God we send u an helper in JN.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
oye oye, make guys do something na, what all this blink blink for if guyz can't help a brother in a situation like this?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by gen2lpat(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
its exactly what happened with kanu nwankwo. He survived and opened up kanu heart foundation. He shall live by God's grace.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Freiburger(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
gen2lpat: its exactly what happened with kanu nwankwo. He survived and opened up kanu heart foundation. He shall live by God's grace.
I just hope so.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Tinoxky: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
....ANINI HAS RESURRECTED O!!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by brotherlyn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
specialguest: Kidney failure is not Cancer so I wonder why he said he has 8 weeks to live. With dialysis and proper medication one can live for 10 years or more.
Its month end, can I donate 10% of my salary to his fund raising instead of paying tithe? I want to know if its acceptable from a Religious point of view because my salary is well budgeted for this month and the only extra cash available is the tithe.

Please, pay your tithe to a Bible Believing Church and contribute whatever you have power to contribute. Don't make the mistake of substituting your tithe for OJB's contribution.

God does not need your money to heal him. All He's asking for from you is simple obedience as regards Tithing and in so doing, He'll protect you against any form of devourer including terminal disease.

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2013

Seconded, but no need to pay the money into the account of Seun, we could pay into TheN's account . . now what would happen to those people with multiple ID's . . . But i agree with NLers helping.

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by josiahriches(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
may God help him
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
josiahriches: may God help him

God will use men like me and you to help him . . .
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by dappiedapzie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
I don't have diamond nor gold but all i have is that "May the Almighty GOD of heaven heal you OJB" MAY THE BLESSINGS BE
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by splashbaby(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
When you need this government people most...you won't find them?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can we have the Nairaland charity management guys to create a thread Please.
There is power in numbers, Nairaland is currently 1 Million members, if 10,000 members(1% of total population) can pay 1000 naira each.
we have 10 Million naira.

We dont have to wait for 8 weeks, common sense translates that the longer it takes, the riskier.

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by hardbody: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lilimax: That is human report? But the report of God says that OJB shall live and
not die to fulfill the purpose of God on earth.

Do you know whether he has fulfilled it already with several people now denouncing drinking and smoking?

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by DrDoGood1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dam it, I was just thinking it is OBJ,
May God save OJB. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by hardbody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
J12: There's one native doctor in my village that can cure you, if only you'll come with me, you'll be healed. grin grin

MUMU extraordinary....

BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House / Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style