Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,972 members, 7,922,380 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28571 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by elari(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
as much as i have nothing, when i saw the account details, i sent the little i had. lets join hands and keep this man alive and forget all these awaiting celebs. we can do it too. But i have promised myself that if anything happens to this guy, i would never buy a nigerian musical album, wether pirated or not. . . just my 50cents sha.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
account details are: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA -1015075120. I'm payin my 1600 2moro into dat account with payers name as nairaland member.u all should do d same.do more if u can afford0 to and I knw God will never put us in dis sort of condition and will bless us in a million folds.am counting on u all.let's help.once u pay come bk here and say to encourage odas.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Adex097: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
BashToks:

NIce idea.. only that you would be setting OJB up for life with this idea of urs.. 1600× 1million is 1.6Bn naira.
Y'all just need to donate 16 naira each.
I was about to post this bro..all we need from everyone is #16 .if you've got two or more NL accounts multiply #16 by the number of accounts you've got.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by CCIECLASS: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is it possible for ten thousand nairaland members to give 1000 naira each? i will start by giving 20,000 naira, i think we can do this. Lets stop saying artists should give 1m or 2m, when we know we could all give as little as 1000 and save a life. Seun should set up an account, and anybody who donates should have their names published on nairaland. my 20k wont do much, but collective, we can shame the so called rich, and prove to people what people power can do.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by mrdrizzy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
zizle87: account details are: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA -1015075120. I'm payin my 1600 2moro into dat account with payers name as nairaland member.u all should do d same.do more if u can afford0 to and I knw God will never put us in dis sort of condition and will bless us in a million folds.am counting on u all.let's help.once u pay come bk here and say to encourage odas.
sister no dey do gra gra..i believe all mods and seun himself would have seen our suggestion..i guess they are looking into it,personally i dnt like d idea of paying into seun acc oh..there should be a nairaland charity acc no. So whenever issues like dis come we can take frm our pocket(charity box) to help out...nairaland is no more a place to just come and read latest news and comment,its now a community ..thanks..i hope he(seun) sees dis
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Adex097: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
elari: as much as i have nothing, when i saw the account details, i sent the little i had. lets join hands and keep this man alive and forget all these awaiting celebs. we can do it too. But i have promised myself that if anything happens to this guy, i would never buy a nigerian musical album, wether pirated or not. . . just my 50cents sha.
you buy their abulms? Well I will stop downloading/listening to their music.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adex097: you buy their abulms? Well I will stop downloading/listening to their music.

Lol
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
I am ready when you guys are ready. Let us have a verified bank account and we can pay into. My 2 cents can go a long way.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adex097: I was about to post this bro..all we need from everyone is #16 .if you've got two or more NL accounts multiply #16 by the number of accounts you've got.

Not eveRy1 will donate......dis wud make a lot of pple fall bk.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by kolamilan(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
dem be God ?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by fapcrook(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Seconded, but no need to pay the money into the account of Seun, we could pay into TheN's account . . now what would happen to those people with multiple ID's . . . But i agree with NLers helping.
You are on point, every little helps, even if we contribute 500 naira each, it will go a long way, lost a brother with chronic renal failure before, may we all not experience it, amen
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by benz33(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
I LEARNT THAT NOMORELOSS IS THE COORDINATOR OF THE "SAVE OJB PROJECT" Lets reach him first and make our Intentions known aside from NAIRALAND. I have started Plans with my Colleagues to do a Public Awareness creation for OJB-Because as a Marketer who Organizes Road Shows for Clients. I think i can do this with his Picture on a BIG BANNER and stand at Public Places to play Music by Informing People to help a Nigerian, but i need to get a Confirmation from OJB OR NOMORELOSS so that i and my friends and colleagues are not tagged as SCAMMERS.....PLEASE LETS HELP A BROTHER....08051744119

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by kolamilan(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
kpretete master no worry God dey by your side.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by pwettyolly(f): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
dere is no money 2 small 2 donate pls let do sumfin 2 help may almighty God reward us all nd as 4 d hypocrites called musician( excluding d one dat donated nd d ones who av it in mind 2 do so may God bless u )but 4 d ordas may God reward u in kind
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
sister no dey do gra gra..i believe all mods and seun himself would have seen our suggestion..i guess they are looking into it,personally i dnt like d idea of paying into seun acc oh..there should be a nairaland charity acc no. So whenever issues like dis come we can take frm our pocket(charity box) to help out...nairaland is no more a place to just come and read latest news and comment,its now a community ..thanks..i hope he(seun) sees dis

Ok oh make we wait 4 seun.....seun if u can see dis pls give us feedback
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Newborn22: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ojb i will advies u to go to CHOSEN and GOD ll deriver u free without any payment. Ojb i will advies u to go to CHOSEN and GOD ll deriver u free without any payment. Ojb i will advies u to go to CHOSEN and GOD ll deriver u free without any payment.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Amule5000us(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
If all d nigerian artist cnt put
headz 2geda nd raise money 2
save OJB,...sango shuld strike any1
dat goes 2 d studio 2 rite or sing
his tribute....:-)♥
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Everfrank(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Him don go TB Joshua?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Pataki: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
So what are all these multi-rich naija musicians using their money for? Was it not just recently D-Banj had a show?

What a wicked nation.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by obyrich(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
specialguest: Kidney failure is not Cancer so I wonder why he said he has 8 weeks to live. With dialysis and proper medication one can live for 10 years or more.
Its month end, can I donate 10% of my salary to his fund raising instead of paying tithe? I want to know if its acceptable from a Religious point of view because my salary is well budgeted for this month and the only extra cash available is the tithe.
Hmmm, give to ceasar what is ceasar's and to God what is God's.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by dasphinx1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

Omo, I de wit u o...abeg make we arrange dis bar amongst ourselves run dis level.....Make we no look all these celeb matter but do am for God and a fellow brother in need......

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by solaabujan(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Seriously .....those in the entertainment industry won't raise this money Bleep those guys
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

I really support this idea, it could go a long way. Let seun ponder on this and come out with a plan to make it happen, we can save ojb's live if his fellow musician won't

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Limaoscar: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
I don't know this guy but great idea.Let's also commit to pray for Him as we contribute in cash

Seun ...what do you think. Those of us in diaspora who want to con tribute should be able to pay into a dom account too abi?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by bknight: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
specialguest:

Alright thanks. Now that I can't give out my tithe to his fund raising I guess I'd just have to budget another money for charity.

In my unsolicited opinion, I'd endorse ur gesture to OJB as u initially planned. Btw, How're u doing?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Limaoscar: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm, give to ceasar what is ceasar's and to God what is God's.
Very Wise counsel that will safe his life from many troubles....wo, omo Jesu gan-gan ni'wo yi ke!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by tellwisdom: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lilimax: That is human report? But the report of God says that OJB shall live and
not die to fulfill the purpose of God on earth.

Abeg leave that thing go donate money jor undecided
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by noit(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
PDPwayoo: This OJB matter dey worry me. I wish him well but how many people he don help when he dey flex for eko hotel dem? perhaps intimidating poor folks with money and fiking Lagos mamas.

Celebrity my ass. I better help blind man on the bus stop than helping celebrity that will post expensive wine on facebook and twitter
:
Hmmmmm..... Bt 2 wrongs can neva make a right...
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Amule5000us: If all d nigerian artist cnt put
headz 2geda nd raise money 2
save OJB,...sango shuld strike any1
dat goes 2 d studio 2 rite or sing
his tribute....:-)♥

You dey vex oh
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by 3kay945(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now that he comes out publicly, I believe his colleague in music industry will do something.....6 - 10 weeks. undecided
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2013
3kay945: Now that he comes out publicly, I believe his colleague in music industry will do something.....6 - 10 weeks. undecided

Let us hope so . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.