Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Sould I Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Sould I Do (627 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sould I Do by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
okay, people .i received two packages( they were in front of the house) in the morning , unfortunately they weren't supposed to b there(wrong address) , i went directly to the right address, but the house was empty(under repairs) so i don't know who placed an order for that place and i don't know what to do with those packages . i didn't want to enter with them in my house, so i went directly to the house of the "pseudo owner" no sign of life . i checked his name online when i came back but nothing .
angry angry angry
do i open the packages? because i don't feel comfortable with something in my house without knowing what's inside, maybe i'm carrying/keeping illegal substances.

help your brother.
Re: What Sould I Do by onila(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
shocked shocked

dont even try and open it

it is illegal 2 open mails that are not yrs
Re: What Sould I Do by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
onila: shocked shocked

dont even try and open it

it is illegal 2 open mails that are not yrs

what if the police come in and found that it is cocaine or somehing weird .

anyway look what i found

when i typed his name

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAAOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.cmu.edu%2Fafs%2Fcs.cmu.edu%2Fproject%2Fcmt-40%2FNice%2FUrdu-MT%2Fcode%2FTools%2FTransliterator%2Fmerged.hist&ei=VBTKUemtDPO84APYzIDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGAGAjz5o0bcAQusbj3eGs_bSfyCg&sig2=fyyNs-qRaEorHSvER90rjA
Re: What Sould I Do by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
the dude is probably a spy or a computer science student .creepy
Re: What Sould I Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
or maybe someone made a fake order and is supposed to pick it in the empty house and when the postman gwwent there and saw the empty house , he probably assumed that it was the wrong address . don't want to b stuck with those packages.

should i go to the police?
Re: What Sould I Do by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
maximale: Or this thread is a one click attack exploit!
i don't understand
Re: What Sould I Do by onila(f): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

what if the police come in and found that it is cocaine or somehing weird .

anyway look what i found

when i typed his name

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAAOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.cmu.edu%2Fafs%2Fcs.cmu.edu%2Fproject%2Fcmt-40%2FNice%2FUrdu-MT%2Fcode%2FTools%2FTransliterator%2Fmerged.hist&ei=VBTKUemtDPO84APYzIDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGAGAjz5o0bcAQusbj3eGs_bSfyCg&sig2=fyyNs-qRaEorHSvER90rjA
undecided undecided
Re: What Sould I Do by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
onila: undecided undecided
angry angry
Re: What Sould I Do by Freiburger(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Send it to the nearest post office in your area.
Re: What Sould I Do by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
wow looks like a spy. yo, open it. then seal it and hand it over to the police if its suspicious. if not then hand it over to the post office.
Re: What Sould I Do by valdubem(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Send it to your Recycle Bin

(1) (Reply)

Why Magic Sim Stopped / The Wackiest Nairalander You Know! / A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.