Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? (23586 Views)

One of the greatest African Leaders/president :Thomas Sankara / Who Is The Greatest African Leader Since Independence? / Zik Was The Greatest African, Ojukwu Was The Greatest Igbo - Domkat Bali (north) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by seyi360(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
chukwudi44:

Adeboye is definitely a great man but he is definitely not the greatest african or even nigerian alive.you are quoting silverbird polls and times magazine ratings,what percentage of Nigerians participated in the polls? Adeboye is not the first nigerian to be nominated by times magazine the erstwhile head of anglican church in nigeria was nominated in the world's most influential people's list before him.Even just recently omotola was nominated by forbes as amongst the world's most influential people.

Talking about size of church you should we have other churches much bigger and influential than RCCG in africa.The catholic church,anglican church,ethiopian church,coptic church e.(.9 also has teir own african leaders and has far more influence than him.

FYI the largest religious gathering on eart was during pope Johnpaul's visit to philipines when over 7 million people attended the mass.
I made 7 points,u argued against the first 3 and couldn't dispute the last 4 points.That tells me u can't fault those points. I don't attend RCCG I'm just a neutral analyst. Your argument can't hold water because u couldn't mention anyone who in ur opinion shud be the greatest African alive.Besides u referred to catholic, Anglican and the rest,d argument is not abt what organisation is d greatest,its about a name,an individual that commands influence the most.Without further ado, Enoch Adeboye is number one cos dis man has so much influence.
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
waja: . Hahahahahahaha, CHAI, U WICKED. WHAT OF AHMED MUSA?
grin gambo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.