Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? (23570 Views)

One of the greatest African Leaders/president :Thomas Sankara / Who Is The Greatest African Leader Since Independence? / Zik Was The Greatest African, Ojukwu Was The Greatest Igbo - Domkat Bali (north) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
rash47:

Its unfortunate dey are all dead;

Samora michael

Julius nyerere

Anwarr sadat
Topic says alive and not dead

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Pvin: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Theben: Desmond Tutu
seconded
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by yusuff4u2c(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
rash47:

Its unfortunate dey are all dead;

Samora michael

Julius nyerere

Anwarr sadat
you are right jare..
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by GOLIDIVA: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Henry praise:

I will prefer our mama in d lord Dame Patience Ozokwor (the duchess of Nigerian movie industry)
Hihihihihi!
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by yuzedo: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
SO NOBODY VOAT FOUR CHEIF YUZEDO SWEETUS OYOYO?!?! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Skywalker5(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dbanj tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
I'm not sure there's any African alive in Mandela's calibre

The guy is the last of an Era

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by shegsrules(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
cheesy ;DRev. King or farouq lawan cool
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Mpetempe(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
mpetempe

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by greatestman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Welder(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Without a doubt...it has to be ROBERT MUGABE,... the man solely confronted all the western countries and threw thier allies outta Zimbabwe

4 Likes

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Makapounse(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Without partial
the one and only BABA IYABO ( OBASANJO) of Africa is the next
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by AjanleKoko: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Joaquim Chissano has been exemplary in Mozambique wink
all other leaders in Africa, including NGA, have mostly been goons, criminals, and colossal shytheads angry

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
yuzedo: SO NOBODY VOAT FOUR CHEIF YUZEDO SWEETUS OYOYO?!?! angry angry angry
even Ideye is ahead of u.. Soon sumbody go say ahmed musa.. Smh
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by stonebridge: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wole Soyinka
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Kevsman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
leutetant ugwu (the scopion)
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by chizel: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
I know some sycophants will want to mention the criminal called obasanjo but after Mandela no one deserves it than J.J Rawlings of Ghana

2 Likes

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by ddeola: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
People don turn this question to baba suwe comedy grin grin grin
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by osmosisi: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
My papa. grin
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by nestaAK(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
As I misunderstood the topic the next greatest points to the future... That's definetly me, problem solved.
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Akpan107(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ!

May God bless him, Amen.
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
my humbly self ofcus
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Apart from Desmond Tutu, sad to say, none
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by DidiLove1: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wole Soyinka - the CB of T
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by gothrones(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sani Abacha.
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
la_unique: Before he passed on Chinua Achebe was no 2. Now i think Archbishop Desmond Tutu should be in 2nd place
Who gave them the number?
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
*Bull*... The next Greatest is YOU... Yes, You. Not Adeboye, Not Oyedepo, You.

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by orgasticdance: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
AjanleKoko: Joaquim Chissano has been exemplary in Mozambique wink
all other leaders in Africa, including NGA, have mostly been goons, criminals, and colossal shytheads angry
By extension, the typical african must be a shythead, we deserve the leaders we get, surely?
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
I thought you guys knw PHILIP EMEAGWALI! He ought 2b d next. Followed by bishop tutu. *NOTE* Been the greatest doesn't mean u must be the oldest.
Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wole Soyinka and Olusegun Obasanjo. These are the two men, in my opinion, that shake the continent whenever they speak. You can imagine the way newspapers sell whenever OBJ says anything. You can also imagine the way the literary world starts debating whenever WS publishes an essay, not to talk about his books, whose titles alone get people amazed.

1 Like

Re: After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? by iamdsam: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Dankwambo Wins Gombe Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.