Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (105059 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
What's this? A question for another time

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
The tiles...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2013
brabus: Beautiful, Beautiful Tiles - Closer Shot
What is the size of this tile? I guess 45*45
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2013
egin:
What is the size of this tile? I guess 45*45

Gray tiles - 60 x 60
Cream tiles - 40 x 40
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Another big week begins

I didn't make it to the site until around lunchtime, but then made myself busy preparing templates for the wall belts and preparing the doors for installation. A pretty straightforward day it is today. However, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
The internal doors

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
brabus: The internal doors

Oga Brabus.. on the average how much does each of this kind of internal doors costs compared to the locally made wooden doors like mahogany,
and apart from the beauty of it, is it any better than the local made ones and how? They look beautiful though. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bedroom Doors... just the way the doctor ordered it!

1 Share

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
I am just loving everything about this home . . . Kai(Quality)
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
and...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Imported Solid Wood Door vs Locally-made Wooden Door

mufutau55:

Oga Brabus.. on the average how much does each of this kind of internal doors costs compared to the locally made wooden doors like mahogany,
and apart from the beauty of it, is it any better than the local made ones and how? They look beautiful though. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Yeah, the doors are very Bea-uti-ful! These internal doors have a better feel, better performance, close easier and are finished with better material. However, the cost-benefit analysis/decision is based on individual need. The locally made wooden doors are equally nice and solid but I'm not certain whether the performance is worth the cost.

Cost

40 - 50 grands for the imported doors against 60 - 90 grands or more for doors for locally made wooden door of the same or near finish/quality.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2013
brabus: Imported Solid Wood Door vs Locally-made Wooden Door
Yeah, the doors are very Bea-uti-ful! These internal doors have a better feel, better performance, close easier and are finished with better material. However, the cost-benefit analysis/decision is based on individual need. The locally made wooden doors are equally nice and solid but I'm not certain whether the performance is worth the cost.

Cost

40 - 50 grands for the imported doors against 60 - 90 grands or more for doors for locally made wooden door of the same or near finish/quality.

Got you Oga Brabus. I am very well enlightened now. This is why we have the Ogas here.. Thanks again.
Yes.. I love those doors, they are very beautiful, perfectly fit the Chateau calibre.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fhemmmy in class
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by benimeogu(f): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
sad angry angry grin
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mr. Next you always have this extra touch! More grease bro!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
StainlessH: Mr. Next you always have this extra touch! More grease bro!

You mean he has a stainless touch?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You mean he has a stainless touch?

You can say that again! Cheers!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
The Chateau by NextHome Builders - 17 weeks old

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Let's make it a building!

Ornamental design works

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Scenic Views from the Chateau

Main Lounge

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
View from the Master's Bedroom

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doors, Doors, Everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Light it up!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Door

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Other businesses as usual....

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Borehole Preparation

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Keyring for the doors

I think it's fair to handover to my client the keys without any worries.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
nice
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Light reflection through the glass block into the spiral staircase...

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
brabus: Keyring for the doors

I think it's fair to handover to my client the keys without any worries.

You are too much
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You are too much

Thank you sir.

Area-Fada:
nice

Thanks. You inspired us to do more.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Till tomorrow again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.