Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (105033 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Good AM Mr. Next, Nice Job. I can see that your client needs no stone untouched in this project.
Dis is just a clear issue of opportunity meets preparedness, from an xternal view i will say your luck to meet your client and your client is luck to have meet you too. Cheers Bro!

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
StainlessH: Good AM Mr. Next, Nice Job. I can see that your client needs no stone untouched in this project.
Dis is just a clear issue of opportunity meets preparedness, from an xternal view i will say your luck to meet your client and your client is luck to have meet you too. Cheers Bro!

Can you give me your best quote for stainless steel railings? I'm looking at 42m overall

Thank you
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Today in pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
More

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Landscaping starts soon...
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mr. Next we can do attached sample for N25,000/m.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mr. Next we can do attached sample for N35,000/m.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mr. Next we can do attached sample for (Please Call)/m. wink

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Phoenixgreen(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=brabus]Update pictures from the construction site[ So vulcaniser worked here too! Good job o...
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by maingain(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
brabus: Congratulations to one of our numerous Alhajis who is a staunch follower of our threads (Alh MainGain) for the successful completion of the first floor slab of his ongoing project in Ogun state.

More brick and mortar to your project. The source will not run dry. Amen!

Hello Brabus,
They say; "Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.
My big thanks goes to Mr Brabus & Oga Spider 880 for their good work on Nairaland. I've been following their treads for some time and It's not only helpful but also very encouraging. It motivated me to gear up.,therefore i say thank you to you both . Moreover, as I'm enjoying your analysis on your tread likewise i hope to enjoy your service on my small project very soon. Alhajj Mufutau, Flemmy, .....who always ask useful questions your contributions are highly noted . May God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2013
The Chateau Estate

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Site Clearing

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Hunting....

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Levelling/Pre-landscaping

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Putting the pieces together!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Finishing in style

The proposed interior pics are coming in. Feast your eyes on the furnitures.

THE KITCHEN LAYOUT

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2013
One Man's Closet...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by jaybee3(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2013
What's the point of the L shape closet design when you won't be able to make full use of the space?

If it's detachable then make it fit parallelly against the wall.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee: What's the point of the L shape closet design when you won't be able to make full use of the space?

If it's detachable then make it fit parallelly against the wall.

Point noted. It is detachable
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by jaybee3(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2013
I can't see no mains socket with the kitchen design. I'm sure you've got it covered

PS: You are doing an excellent job. You sure are going places. Keep ya head up
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by amicdan(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Oga brabus your doing a very good job....where in ile oluji is this château located?...Am from ile oluji and I would love to see this château physically... smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
I love that kitchen layout . . . I always love that hood fan, nice one
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by twinskenny(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
brabus: Hunting....
i hope these has not been fully consumed?? i am much interestd grin
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
brabus: Hunting....

Animal cruelty. Endagered species. smiley smiley smiley

But the Chateau is El-Grandeur and what a big land your Client have got there. Bravo to you!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
mufutau55:

But the Chateau is El-Grandeur and what a big land your Client have got there. Bravo to you!

Hajji Mufutau

I love this your signature oh . . .
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Yeah! A very big land it is. I want to believe this will inspire one or more people in diaspora following this thread to do the same in their homeland.

Thank you.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Me sef dey gbadun Hajji's signature.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
amicdan: Oga brabus your doing a very good job....where in ile oluji is this château located?...Am from ile oluji and I would love to see this château physically... smiley smiley smiley

Sir Amidcan, how I wish I could grant your request without fail but I'm incapacitated due to the fact that this is a private property and I cannot do anything of my own without expressly written permission from Oga at the Top!

Dont worry, I'll be building more Chateau in Ile-Oluji soon and I believe yours will be one.

Thanks for your interest in this project

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Earthwork Day 4

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Landscaping continues today...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
brabus:

Yeah! A very big land it is. I want to believe this will inspire one or more people in diaspora following this thread to do the same in their homeland.

Thank you.

I am already insipired, just waiting for the dough to come in.. I have so much land already acquired. you don't know how much I am inspired.
We shall follow in due time. Thank you.

Note: I love this Client's landscape.. I can't wait to see how everything ins constructed..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Brabus:

Me sef dey gbadun Hajji's signature.

Thank you guys.. One day Brabus shall be building me a Chateau like this one.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.