Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63942 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

I'm starting to lean towards the school of thoughts that believes Nigerians are criminalistic by nature.
Thunder fire your arss. I am not criminalistic in nature, my family, friends and relatives are not, people around me are not. Are you Nigerian? (IF YES); The moment you say and believe you are criminalistic in nature that is the moment you can think about parting with that silly school of thought. P.S don't generalize issues on here, you are starting to sound disgusting and umimpressive, man.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Ojix85: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2013
So.... i went for a training in SA this February and i was given a visa till Dec, 2014.. Them fada.. I'm never stepping foot in that country again.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2013
idsamoo: Can some1 tell me what we did to dis stupiddd country south Africa to deserve all the hatred deyy are showing towards us,has anybody experience d the way deyy treat Nigerians at deir airport?deyy treat us like shitttsss,as if we are noobody! Its high time we put it to dem datt dey aint got nothing n we wld surely be ahead of dem in all! If deyy dont want us,make dem come carry deir stupppid looting companies;mtn,dstv etc comot for here,am sure our looters for dere go find deir ways too,cos we can survive anywhere for sure! Deir own don deyy too much,abi dem get pass gold ni?
we treat you like shiit because you are shiit...HOW MANY FOREIGN OIL WORKERS DID NAIGERIA KILL AND KIDNAP

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Sibrah: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

Gbawe gbawe gbawe.. you always raise this Lucky Dube story as prove of the unfair hatred of Nigerian in South Africa, the context of the quote has been explained to you before but you still insist, which i understand. The people who shot lucky Dube was a Mozambique and Zimbabwean national.

"Just to set the record straight on the
this quote that is quoted without
being used in its full context.
When one of the killer was asked in
court if he didn't know that he was
shooting at Lucky Dube,he said No he
thought he was a Nigerian
drugdealer.Rossentenville is
notoriuolsy known for high
population of Nigerians who deals in
drugs.So the killers thought they
where robbing a drug dealer and
thought they will get lot of money
from him since they know that drug
dealers carries a lot of money on
them.
I don't think it was based on pure
hatred for Nigerians,they saw a flashy
car in the place that is notoriously
known for high drug trafficing mostly
run by Nigerians,they decided to rob
it thinking that the owner who is a
'drugdealer' will be carrying lot of
drugs cash on him,they demanded
money and he said he didn't have
and they started shooting at him."
The fact that they are presenting that particular fact - about intending to victimize a Nigerian, in the court, explains the way Nigerians are regarded there.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Ojix85: So.... i went for a training in SA this February and i was given a visa till Dec, 2014.. Them fada.. I'm never stepping foot in that country again.
good for us, minus 1 problem!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2013
cnwaejike: i cannot categorically say anyfin nw............buh....south afrikans......dont just let me leave dis garri wey i dey sip cos of u pple.....cos if i do......,even ur ogas @ d top will not live to tell d story
abeg leave the garri johr
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: we treat you like shiit because you are shiit...HOW MANY FOREIGN OIL WORKERS DID NAIGERIA KILL AND KIDNAP
mumu, is that xenophobic? Just ask yourself... Shows you know little. There are indians, pakistanis, Chinese and thousands of Afrikaners living amongst us... Have we ever lynched anyone of them?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin funny when they try to compare their problems, Nigeria shud never try to compare their problems cuz no place on earth can match, tankless Ghana grin grin grin
That shows how delusional you are.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Qelvin:
just for the records South Africans hate Ghanaians just as much as they hate Nigerians and to a larger extent any West African for that matter,the only reason Ghanaian's are not targeted in most attacks is because they relatively command very little influence in the sphere of affairs in that country,Nigerians run the show from crime(i won't even dispute this) to achievements earned through sheer business enterprise,education and diplomatic connections;so they are seen as threats...even their own South African brothers are not safe when the xenophobic attacks are precipitated...but been the attention seeking m.o.r.o.n you are,you deem it cool to stick with those savages against your own West African brothers...from an hypothetical perspective,assuming South Africa decides to invade and annex Ghana tomorrow...guess whose safety will be threatened? guess who will stick their necks out for Ghana and defend you guys with their lives and resources? guess who Ghana will run to for protection? hate or not your answer is right there- Nigeria...keep up with your buffoonery,fake a.s.s thug...kwasia

Because ghanaians are not criminals. Ghanaians are very smart but unlike Nigerians we don't dupe people. Everywhere you go u will find ghanaian doctors and professors contributing to society while most Nigerians in South Africa are criminals that's why you are being target. I guess nigerians owned business in Malaysia, us and uk because they also can't stand Nigerians. Is high time y'all look inward instead of blaming your problems on others. You claim you are business oriented and smart yet all we hear about Nigeria is terrorists, 419, arm robbery and juju. Nothing positive ever come from that country, always misery. Blame no one but yourself. God has left that country and left it for satan. Repent

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Qelvin:
brother why the sudden change? i remember you used to be one of the thugs harassing us on this forum grin grin grin

Bros me am an objective guy and there are four people i usually banter with, three of whom use different account names . But realised the love hate relationship and petty e wars is not on. Dont want my heart to be filled with hate becos of misguided comments of a few people.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Ferdinandu: Nigeria is arresting and deporting any Chadian and Nigerien in sight and Nigerians are beginning to feel hostile toawards this guys because all of them are perceived to be potential Boko Haram members.In the same way you can't blame the people of South Africa for feeling hostile towards Nigerians in SA because truth be told quite a large no of our brothers in SA are Drug dealers and Armed robbers. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.you can't blame people who are trying to to protect their country from potential hazards.
boko haram leader is from niger republic... Most of them in the north have been known to carrying out attacks on innocent nigerians... last week youths in the North apprehended them and tranferred them to the police (that's northern Nigeria o) now tell me, what do you think south Africans would do to them(peeps living in that limpopo region for instance)... ?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2013
ewet: Bunch of lazy poverty stricken purposeless bunch of people who want to blame their hopeless situation on others especially tenacious,hard working and purposeful 9gerians.

Thy hv quickly 4gtteen hw Nigeria helped them stop apartheid and removed them from bondage. If not for the whitemwn who helped dev their country and help maintain their socio-economic system tht is prided as the best in Africa, tht country would have just bin a jungle of Zulus and kwazi fools.

SA's are the laziest bunch of retardeens i hv eva seen my whole life.
lol!! How did nigeria help SA end aphartheid? That tenacity you can channel it to improve your country's power and roads, not in other peoples country's. Nigerians like to feel important and untouchable and they dont have shiit to back it up!! Thats way they self titled them selves giants of africa.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: lol!! How did nigeria help SA end aphartheid? That tenacity you can channel it to improve your country's power and roads, not in other peoples country's. Nigerians like to feel important and untouchable and they dont have shiit to back it up!! Thats way they self titled them selves giants of africa.
dude, Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole played an important role during apartheid in your country.. Nigerians even protested against it in Nigeria... My president shoved the stories on your faces during his speech in SA's parliament last month.. Do you want a YouTube video of it?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: mumu, is that xenophobic? Just ask yourself... Shows you know little. There are indians, pakistanis, Chinese and thousands of Afrikaners living amongst us... Have we ever lynched anyone of them?
when you sound,smell,act,dress and talk shitt you'll be treated like shit!!! What are afrikaaners doing in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Fuelish: sharap eediot.I'm in Accra n yes we have regular power.what about dat sh1thole called lagos?ur dustbin country generating 1500MW of electricity 4 200 million people.LOL
You don't have constant electricity in Accra. You Ghanaians are very good at lying just to make your shît country look good.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2013
lol fair enough
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Most South Africans are simply xenophobic, and Nigerians happen to be top on that list, followed by other African nationals. I remember the xenophobe spree some years ago. Nothing Pan–African about them.

*Pathetic, barbaric, disgusting*
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

Because ghanaians are not criminals. Ghanaians are very smart but unlike Nigerians we don't dupe people. Everywhere you go u will find ghanaian doctors and professors contributing to society while most Nigerians in South Africa are criminals that's why you are being target. I guess nigerians owned business in Malaysia, us and uk because they also can't stand Nigerians. Is high time y'all look inward instead of blaming your problems on others. You claim you are business oriented and smart yet all we hear about Nigeria is terrorists, 419, arm robbery and juju. Nothing positive ever come from that country, always misery. Blame no one but yourself. God has left that country and left it for satan. Repent

I believe there are so many honest guys going about their business diligently,but you cant use the deeds of the bad ones to judge all.The problem i see here is harrasing of innocent guys becos of perception.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour: NIGERIANS CLAIM SOUTH AFRICANS DISLIKE THEM AND ALL THAT SHYT, SCREAMING XENOPHOBIA AND SHYT, BUT THEY STILL GO THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS, SHOWS HOW FHUCKED UP AND ROTTEN NIGERIA IS, TO THE POINT THEY WILL RATHER DIE IN S.A

THEY SAY SAME ABT Ghana, YET THEY Α̲̅Я̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ HERE SELLING MOBILE FONES IN TRAFFIC grin cheesy

Here's a screenshot of a video from the keek app, of a Ghanaian guy tht saw a guy selling a fake iphone on the street, and upon asking the price (which he was kidding) the guy replied wit a deep accent which prompted him to ask where he's from, then he answered Nigeria grin grin grin....

Nigeria is gone to the dogs
At least he sells Iphones, Ghanaians sell Buns and Puff Puff in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: when you sound,smell,act,dress and talk shitt you'll be treated like shit!!! What are afrikaaners doing in nigeria
do you think they're like you blacks There are over 5000 south Africans living in Nigeria... Based in the info provided by the Nigerian immigration... There's even a social network I ran into recently about south Africans in Nigeria... So, dude, stop smoking weed

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: dude, Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole played an important role during apartheid in your country.. Nigerians even protested against it in Nigeria... My president shoved the stories on your faces during his speech in SA's parliament last month.. Do you want a YouTube video of it?
did any nigerian DIE for South Africans then?? So america protested, so is britain,ghana,zim,uganda,zambia...why do you whana act as if nigerias protests where special All these countrys are not bitching about how they protested for SA, South Africans FREED THEMSELVES, THEY DIED FOR THEIR FREEDOM.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Bantino(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

Gbawe gbawe gbawe.. you always raise this Lucky Dube story as prove of the unfair hatred of Nigerian in South Africa, the context of the quote has been explained to you before but you still insist, which i understand. The people who shot lucky Dube was a Mozambique and Zimbabwean national.

"Just to set the record straight on the
this quote that is quoted without
being used in its full context.
When one of the killer was asked in
court if he didn't know that he was
shooting at Lucky Dube,he said No he
thought he was a Nigerian
drugdealer.Rossentenville is
notoriuolsy known for high
population of Nigerians who deals in
drugs.So the killers thought they
where robbing a drug dealer and
thought they will get lot of money
from him since they know that drug
dealers carries a lot of money on
them.
I don't think it was based on pure
hatred for Nigerians,they saw a flashy
car in the place that is notoriously
known for high drug trafficing mostly
run by Nigerians,they decided to rob
it thinking that the owner who is a
'drugdealer' will be carrying lot of
drugs cash on him,they demanded
money and he said he didn't have
and they started shooting at him."

Your explaination doesn't make sense, why didn't they say, they thought he was a drugdealer? Why mention Nigeria? Does it mean it's only Nigerians who deal on drugs in SA?

For your info, most South Africans are into it coz they want to live the flamboyant lifestyle also. And don't misunderstand me, it's not all Nigerians living this lifestyle are drugdealers!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2013
mazado: Most South Africans are simply xenophobic, and Nigerians happen to be top on that list, followed by other African nationals. I remember the xenophobe spree some years ago. Nothing Pan–African about them.

*Pathetic, barbaric, disgusting*
Kindly give us an instance..
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: did any nigerian DIE for South Africans then?? So america protested, so is britain,ghana,zim,uganda,zambia...why do you whana act as if nigerias protests where special
we don't die for animals with xenophobic psyche, we just offered a brotherly gesture and those who benefited were grateful tongue
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

grin grin grin grin I weep for Naija, is this your future leaders? why turn a discussion to insults. And by the way am a neighbour to SA do not even stay in Africa but know the place very well and its people. I visit SA frequently and have never been attacked. Am from Bots.

Sorry was trying to imitate pidgin will start writting properly. My bad. tongue
You can't even spell 'writing' so what's your hope of writing properly. Are you ashamed of Botswana? See how long it took you to reveal your country and you still couldn't spell it out fully. Be proud of your own country you South African wannabe idîot.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: do you think they're like you blacks There are over 5000 south Africans living in Nigeria... Based in the info provided by the Nigerian immigration... There's even a social network I ran into recently about south Africans in Nigeria... So, dude, stop smoking weed
weed is good you know!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: weed is good you know!!
Goodluck with you, your weed and your brain capacity.. Cuz I see much of the cells it holds are dying already

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: Goodluck with you, your weed and your brain capacity.. Cuz I see much of the cells it holds are dying already
good!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
before i go back to what am doing

lemme drop 3 facts about gaynians that people don't know.

1. you can use gaynians as shoe polish: whenever you run outta shoe polish, just tear little outta gaynian skin and use it to polish your shoe. trust me, your shoe will stay dark forever.

2. do you guys know that, if you shoot a gaynian in the night, the bullet will come back and ask for torchlight? cos it cant see what it wants to kill grin

3. do you guys know that gaynians export three things to the world?
1, cocao
2, gold
3, ugliness.
ghana is the highest exporter of ugly people to the world. 99.9% full gaynians are ugly simply because they eat too much banku and fhuck male baboons

if na lie, check out the picture below
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

My wife is Ghanaian and I know the poor country inside out. Every second they talk about Nigerians using generators as if generator is alien to Ghana. These days every home/business in Ghana has generators bc the electricity is not reliable. anyone that does not own a generator in Ghana is poor. Generator sales is the fastest growing business in Ghana since last 3 years now. Even the okada business we are banning in Nigeria is now toast of town in Ghana.

The gold mining areas of Ghana are worst than Niger Delta. When you hear these apes talking about Niger Delta you would think their mining regions is better. The mining regions of Ghana have no roads or running water. The region with the highest gold deposits has the highest illiteracy rate and child pregnancy cases in Ghana. Ask these goats to show you the tallest building in Ashanti Region or the most expensive building there, you would be surprised you cant find any 6 story building.

Take for instance Rivers State in Niger Delta. With a population of less than 6 million people Rivers State has 1 local airport and 1 international airport, 2 seaports, 1 refinery and 1 petrochemical company, ask these goats what does the western region of Ghana has, or the Ashanti shiithole? Even the entire country of Ghana cannot boast of any standard airport or stadium. The only international airport they have KIA looks like a warehouse.

The tallest building in PHC is 18 story owned by rivers state government. BUT GHANA GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE EVEN A 10 STORY BUILDING anywhere in GHANA. You have seen our NNPC towers in Lagos and Abuja, but the CEDI house in Accra is just 4 story ancient house that is not worth more than 70,000 dollars. What a shame.

Ghana with its small population is supposed be at least be able to feed itself. Everything in Ghana is imported, even fruits and vegs are imported? Carrot from Togo, Cucumber from Burkina Faso, Onions from Niger etc? WHAT A SHAME...

A country that spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where white people and Asians are worshiped like Gods, but they hate their fellow blacks with passion. Look at the way Chinese illegal miners are using pump action riffles to pursue Ghanaians in their own country, can this happen in Nigeria? Ask the Chinese if they can talk shit in Nigeria, we will cut their meat into pieces. Ghana is a country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame Nigerians for their woes.

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in Ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned? WHY ARE GHANAIANS TOO LAZY? JUST NAME ONE BIG COMPANY IN GHANA THAT IS OWNED BY A GHANAIAN? EVERYTHING IN GHANA BELONGS TO FOREIGNERS. WHAT A COUNTRY....

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. All over Ghana you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. 75% of prescription drugs in Ghana carry NAFDAC numbers, I dont know why. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, churches, nite clubs etc.THE ONLY WORLD CLASS CINEMA IN GHANA IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN, SILVERBIRD GROUP... THEN LOOK ALL OVER NIGERIA AND TELL ME WHAT GHANAIAN PRODUCT YOU SEE AROUND YOU APART FROM ALOMO BITTERS?

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2013
JeffPhoenix:

dude I got just 2 words for ya ..... IGNORANTLY S.TU.P.ID ....Ghanaians cant speak english?? are u for real? yo think what u speak here is english?? no drainage?? blah blah blah..... have u been there ah.....u are toooooooo ignorant......... seriously?? wtf is ur problem...If u had said this infront me physically...... you for chop slap kwraa..... go and sleep joor.... P.U:Nk
@Phoenix or whatever you call yourself, you have attempted quoting people a million times here and not once have you been successful. Are Ghanaians that dense?

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: dude, Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole played an important role during apartheid in your country.. Nigerians even protested against it in Nigeria... My president shoved the stories on your faces during his speech in SA's parliament last month.. Do you want a YouTube video of it?

Why? Why? Why waste time and effort on that one? It's obvious "it" is a deluded teenager lacking the apartheid experience as well as ignorant of history. Let it ask its elders about naija's role.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.