Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,772 members, 7,969,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63941 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: It is clear nearly all South Africans in that link are whites. That is the reason we have not been hearing of molestations, xenophobic inclination and all manner of ills from them. The day the black South Africans start coming into Nigeria the day the hell will break loose for increase in crimes.
The black ones are too lazy and illiterate to work in Nigeria. What can they offer?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Lol evry one knws how immoral u pple r,u knw d truth so I hv no time 4 analysis.DOGS!
onila: like yr drunkard wh0re sisters dont do that

idiat
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2013
deor03: I visit SA very often, I must say I've never experienced this anti Nigerian stuff. Though usually, I stay in hotels around Sandton and also comport myself.

However, I once visited 'town' (Hillbrough) and our bruvs were not doing real good. Though they might be minority compared to population of Nigerians there, their behavior rubs off

Bro, it's Hillbrow...it's one of the notorious Naija spots in Jo'burg...
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Sori onila,dats 4 d cameroon dog dat is so obsessed wit naija
peppy luv: Lol evry one knws how immoral u pple r,u knw d truth so I hv no time 4 analysis.DOGS!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls leave NL nd go start up cameroonland. Idiot
CAMEROONPRIDE:

NL is a good forum, but unfortunately all NL are not good.

i like this forum but sorry i'm not intersted by your offer.

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2013
But why is the market for drugs so huge in South Africa? Even the great Brenda Fassie died as a result of drug addiction. We have over 180 million people here and those drug dealers can't find who to sell their drugs to. It says a lot about South Africans.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2013
peppy luv: Pls leave NL nd go start up cameroonland. Idiot
I tire for the guy o, its like he stalks the site 24/7
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: But why si the market for drugs so huge in South Africa? Even the great Brenda Fassie died as a result of drug addiction. We have over 180 million people here and those drug dealers can't find who to sell their drugs to. It says a lot about South Africans.
junkies
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Mutaino7(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2013
some people say 9ja is the most corrupted country im africa and probably in the world. recently i heard and investigated a case where a south american man was caught in an airport with drugs. when asked of his nationality he made mention of nigeria. It was thru further investigation dat it was discovered he came 4rm jamaica or ecuador coz he was not able 2 name his state of origin. According to some stastitics out of every 7 blacks u meet 3 must be a nigerian so u people abusing 9jirians shud know dat if another african entity commits a crime he's labelled a nigerian cos the chances of him being one is 50% likewise same goes to the successful aspect.
I REALLY HATE IT WHEN BLACKS TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE SCUM. I THINK DR D.K OLUKOYA IS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID IF U ARE 4RM AFRICA THEN U NID MAD PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: But why si the market for drugs so huge in South Africa? Even the great Brenda Fassie died as a result of drug addiction. We have over 180 million people here and those drug dealers can't find who to sell their drugs to. It says a lot about South Africans.

Can Nigerians really afford those expensive drugs? The purchasing power of Nigerians might indeed be lower compared to those of South Africans. South Africa is a welfarist state that tries to heavily subsidise her citizens and Nigeria is just another exploited capitalist nation. SA has also got robust and generous credit facilities for its citizens (and even for long-term foreigners). I believe these responses should answer your questions...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by dickhardener: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
profstar:
I guess you must be a southafrican living in Nigeria, that why you could insult us on our forum, somebody give me the house address of this motherf*cker, so that i can come with my uncle's police uniform and beat the hell out of you, then you'll have a tip of what Nigerians are going through
peurile and infantile.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
I cannot image a policeman can be as primitive as what the South African policeman that said he has HIV and will r-a-p-e the girl along with the prostitutes in the cell. Jeez!

These men are just outright wicked and outrageously dangerous to the society. It is time SA starts looking into the type of people they enlist into the police force.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by mrking3(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Inik:
Nope, she is a huge fan of Dbanj. That's why she adopted his surname.
wow!!!! So people could go this lenght? I'm intrigued!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

Can Nigerians really afford those expensive drugs? The purchasing power of Nigerians might indeed be lower compared to those of South Africans. South Africa is a welfarist state that tries to heavily subsidise her citizens and Nigeria is just another exploited capitalist nation. SA has also got robust and generous credit facilities for its citizens (and even for long-term foreigners). I believe these responses should answer your questions...
The whole chemistry behind hard drugs is its addictiveness. Once you've had it, you'll steal, kill and destroy to get another dose. Nigerians in general will spend their money on better things than drugs.....unlike South africans. Though some Nigerians are involved in taking them, but their numbers cant be compared to their fellow south africans
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

No, it is not!You are not correct about this your comment. It could as well be cheaper in Nigeria and affordable. The truth is that Nigerian society doesn't condone drugs use nor praise their children who use them. It is a big shame on an individual living on drugs and a stigma to the society just like HIV/AIDS is seen in Nigeria.

Go tell your kids to stop using their welfare fund on drugs. PERIOD!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: may thunder destroy ur hiv toto there,i dont want 2 4ck,pls go

black slave!
undecided shut Up stewpid man!!!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: No, it is not!You are not correct about this your comment. It could as well be cheaper in Nigeria and affordable. The truth is that Nigerian society doesn't condone drugs use nor praise their children who use them. It is a big shame on an individual living on drugs and a stigma to the society just like HIV/AIDS is seen in Nigeria.

Go tell your kids to stop using their welfare fund on drugs. PERIOD!

lol...I'm not South African, bro. I'm only giving possible reasons for the relatively high rate of drug consumption in SA, as compared to Nigeria.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2013
mr_king: wow!!!! So people could go this lenght? I'm intrigued!!
Its just a twitter handle..
Its not like its something major undecided

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Nomski0:
The whole chemistry behind hard drugs is its addictiveness. Once you've had it, you'll steal, kill and destroy to get another dose. Nigerians in general will spend their money on better things than drugs.....unlike South africans. Though some Nigerians are involved in taking them, but their numbers cant be compared to their fellow south africans

Maybe...
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

Aren't you worried about being arrested for marrying a Nigerian? Is that possible over there now? #nooffence
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

Those responses don't answer my questions in any way. Many Nigerians can afford those drugs if it's their priority. The question is why would a South African decide to spend his own money on drugs? The truth is some of them kill and rob just to get the money they need for their drugs. Since South Africa is a welfare state and everything is going well, why does its citizens resort to taking drugs to forget about problems they don't have?

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

Fine girl like you thinking this way, you should have ignored this thread when you know you're between the devil and the deep blue sea. Did you forget your siggy?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
devigblegble: Make devil slap me 10 times if I step foot for South Africa
I pity you. This is how some people will keep on encountering problems in future even when they are 'well to do'. You better take back your words, since you don't know what the future holds for you.

Joking with mr. Lucifer. SMH
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Ojix85: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: good for us, minus 1 problem!

Oh, ure a black South African..

Not better than swine. Pathetic lot.. Still in mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Since South Africa is a welfare state and everything is going well, why does its citizens resort to taking drugs to forget about problems they don't have?
Best part of this post.
10likes

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Nomski0:
Aren't you worried about being arrested for marrying a Nigerian? Is that possible over there now? #nooffence
Uhmmmm sometins I refuse to share on nl cause my country is already seen as a bad 1 I don't wanna add to that...

Btw anything is possible with these policemen ooo

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
EmperorOlu:
if you live in a "drug dealing" neighborhood chances are that you will be subject to this treatment.If however you have decent job or business and you reside in a decent middle class neighborhood you will never have to encounter the SA police.

I have lived in South Africa for over a decade and here is one thing i can tell all of of you who know nothing about South Africa.

If you keep decent company and don't engage in crime ,cops will never visit you.

I have been living in SA for over 12 years and not once have i been harassed by police or locked up because my hands are clean and i do not make friend with criminals.

95% of the Nigerian i have seen being arrested are guilty of one crime or the other.I always shake my head in pity when i see ignoramuses here dissing SA and it's people.Yes South Africans are xenophobic ,i won't deny that but the fact is if you are crime free, you will enjoy SA and stay out of trouble.

Many of my Nigerian friends have never had any trouble with SA police because they follow the rules of the country.. When the police stops my car, i speak to them politely, show them my papers and they allow me to move on.If you are rude to the police,act like you are nervous or start acting like you are too big to be questioned ,you will get in to trouble.I can not tell you how many times i have seen our Nigerian brother arguing and even physically struggling with SA police here.

Nigerians are not the only foreign nationals in other parts of Africa,how come we are the only ones always getting in to trouble? There are Ghanaian too in SA and Kenya but you never hear of them being maltreated because they do not not misbehave like our Nigerian brothers.

Supported. When you are in Rome, follow the laws of the Romans.
This simple rule is what we Nigerians have failed to adhere to in our host countries. I only encountered SA policemen once in my two years stay in SA, close to OR Tambo Airport. I only needed to show them my valid documents and they let me go. If you're a Nigerian and you're chain-wearing dude with heavy use of jewels added to a muscular build, then you might be interrogated thoroughly by the police. This type of dressing by Nigerians in SA is common with some Nigerians from a part of Naija. Even Nandos depicted this stereotyped Nigerian dressing in one of its nationally-banned adverts.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:

Btw anything is possible with these policemen ooo
So its even a possibility?!
#colourmeshocked
na wa o
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2013
honeric01:

Fine girl like you thinking this way, you should have ignored this thread when you know you're between the devil and the deep blue sea. Did you forget your siggy?
I never forget it..but its hard to ignore rude comments on my country..
I'm not taking sides whatsoever..

There r nigerians here living a great life...
I'm not takin any sides reaLLy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by successking: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Ironi:

Truth be told, Nigerians are a problem anywhere they go.
They don't play by the rules, not law abiding and are lawless.
They in no time become like pests you would wish to get rid of.

Do you play by the rules or law abiding? Do you exhibite the best of behaviors, certified by who? If there is nothing left in your fickle mind, then, shut up.
Note, Nigeria will continue to dictate for Africa at large.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

?
WETIN? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.