Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram (47535 Views)

Rihanna Posts Pictures Of Herself At Illuminati Shrine / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online / Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by BankuTilapia: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
reportnaija: I laugh in tongues reading all your garbage about #poko, wat you all are missing is that POKO is d best tin ever to happen to the entertainment industry. Why is it that you wanna hear news about her? Why is it that you always find something to write about her? Pls we need to get this straight tonto Dike is good.. Take it or leave it.

Moreover, she has stopped smoking ages ago..
Mr poster you didn't post what she tweeted on instagram all you are after is Smoking weeds.

Pls get a life and stop hating someone who is made already. Hustle and wait for you time.
This is Tonto Dike's time

God punish bad belle...

Are you experiencing painful menstrual period which is having an adverse effect on your level of thinking? U mean totooooo dickkkheaddd is da best thing to happen to da movie industry? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by frankyychiji(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin Bumboclaat! Whatta gwan with all u haterz fi poko? All u baalty bouys on NL fi love poko but fi pretending. Don't u know dem herb are gift from jah to I and I? Poko say fire fe burn dem bad belle pipu! Smoke da gossip. Poko smoke d herb!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by TableLeg(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Another Tonto Di....ckhead thread rears its ugly head on the front page thanks to an obsessed twa.t and a dweeb moderator,

Bunch of jobsworths!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1: after some few years now she too will say that she needs money for rehabilitation that Nigerians should donate money for her . angry angry angry angry

why are we always 1st to cooment on the way people live their lives,if she likes,let her smoke a forest,its her life,not yours or any one else's
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Reyspin(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
I saw this pix and d only tin that comes to mind is this gal is living a life of SELF DESTRUCT.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by texaco1: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
milehigh06:

why are we always 1st to cooment on the way people live their lives,if she likes,let her smoke a forest,its her life,not yours or any one else's
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Crixina(f): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wait!I thought this stuff is illegal and those who do it do it in hiding,so I don't understand this public stunt,or is it legal to some class of people,I stand to be enlightened
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by MzHolly(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
CFCfan:

PHOTOSHOP!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tonto everyday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by NessaFresh(f): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
CFCfan: Tonto everyday
ur obsession with this girl sef ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
NessaFresh: ur obsession with this girl sef ehn

Na Nairaland cause am grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by UNLEASHED(m): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2013
That's some real skunk!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto,smokin weed wil not help u o.If u stil want to take in weed,use am cook food,u wil sleep well n u wil b healthy and hearty.God did not make dat plant 4 smokin,use am cook pepper soup,rice and wat hav u,it wil improve d size of ur buddy n butty.Stop smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by CATCHYBLOGGER: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2013
PICTURE OF TONTO DIKEH SMOKING WEED. grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 29, 2013
pDude: Shebi she said TB Josh prayed for her and she had stopped smoking embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

#fake pastor tinz
how about you say...'Tonto the liar'....did she show proofs where TB Joshua relieved her of her ill mentality?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER: PICTURE OF TONTO DIKEH SMOKING WEED. grin grin grin

I love this badbitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 29, 2013
goldfish80: We have another version of Amy winehouse on our hands,Am sorry for her parents.

Dont insult Amy Winehouse pls. TOTO has no class, is people like u and her fans thinks she is a celebrity. She is low life over exaggerated typical Nigerian home base forming.

Na only bleaching and fvck she sabi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by nairaarea: 4:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2013
There is nothing wrong in smoking weed.....Even Obama agrees with me

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin
abduldope: guy na wA u Oo This GirL de float on her lyf u caLL her Lame actress cheesy lwkm abg try go stnd frnt of camerA mk u see if u no stammer grin tiLL d muvie finish.... Mtchwww
cheesy
abduldope: guy na wA u Oo This GirL de float on her lyf u caLL her Lame actress cheesy lwkm abg try go stnd frnt of camerA mk u see if u no stammer grin tiLL d muvie finish.... Mtchwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by juliuskay(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2013
she is a disapointment to her generation, for posting and promoting marijuana, NDLEA should do their job, let the book be open if she is fand wanting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Does anyone know how much she charges for short-time and all-nite?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by chiberry(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2013
U dey donate before

i go bookmark this page becuz of this statement, cuz wen dat day come i nuo go donate lol[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by scaler345: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Na wa 4 dis TD stuff on FP. Wetin sef? She get contract wit NL?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Fuckjayz(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2013
I Love tonto! smileyLove tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2013
NessaFresh:

i go bookmark this page becuz of this statement, cuz wen dat day come i no go donate lol
you dey donate before?dis one no be toto matter o,na only toto you dey donate for your area no be money
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Fuck_jay_z: I Love tonto! smileyLove tonto!
me too,I love toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by kundul: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Tonto Dikeh May Go To Jail For
Smoking Igbo; She Cries That People
Hate Her

The National Drug Law Enforcement
Agency, NDLEA has reacted to the
photos of Indian Hemp posted by
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, on the
social media, boasting that "I smoke
ganja".
Disclosing that Tonto Dikeh may spend
the next 15 years in prison for daring to
smoke Igbo and expose it, the NDLEA
spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju said:
“Our attention has been drawn to the
post quite frankly and I can tell you
that action will be taken on it. The law
is clear and NDLEA has been very clear
on the issue. No one is permitted to sell,
use, cultivate or encourage the use of
Indian hemp in Nigeria. The weed is one
of the banned narcotics in the country."
To had on Friday posted photographs of
a wrap of hemp and grains of the weed
formed into the letters, ‘Happy
birthday POKO.’
She also posted a photograph of
herself and added the inscription, ‘Mi
smoke ganja mi smoke weed...’ Her
picture was also close-up of her face
that seemed to depict her in a high
state.
Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju further stated
that Tonto Dike's case have already
been referred to the appropriate
department of the agency for
investigation and prosecution.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by eherbal(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2013
It could be anything. It could be captain black or "jedi jedi" smoke. They could be wrapped in like manner. We all know tontoh to be controversial. She may have done it to gain relevance and attention. But anyways sha, weed the need. Pls Google "why cannabis is illegal", and I promise you, you'll be smoking by this evening, thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.