Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram (47534 Views)

Rihanna Posts Pictures Of Herself At Illuminati Shrine / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online / Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Apeh01: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Its so unfortunate that some people cannot just handle stadom!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
did tonto .....i am not sure she can even smoke a wrap of Mary Jane..she is just spoiling the brand...for us...making weed looks bad..wetin dey worry am sef....stuupid bitch....

if she even fit puff..like 3 times of a correct weed..i doubt it..she go just run enter market ..al these girls with their soft brain....

and this is what some people call role model she is jut a wanna be ..looking for attention
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by mcfynest(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
some dey smoke igbo o,wey dey mk dem jst dey kolo
som dey take cocaine,wey dey mk dem dey jisoro
if hr dey good for body abegi do it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Andyblaze: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
chiberry: U dey donate before

i go bookmark this page becuz of this statement, cuz wen dat day come i nuo go donate lol
grin grin grin no mind that stingy girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by ozoemeka(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
MzHolly: The actress posted that rolled up joint on her instagram page yesterday with the caption ‘Mi smoke gaja mi smoke weed while my hatez smoke ma gossip’ and then she posted a photo of herself looking like she just finished…etc..

In addition she took photos of her name spelt with the infamous grass, any advise for our dear tonto?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6yKwbax_UBo/UcyFOOZ7DfI/AAAAAAABzcw/ufA9BM5ZK8o/s400/Untitled2.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nd5k90CowvY/UcyGcQQ6a8I/AAAAAAABzdI/dJhVKOZyuIk/s1600/Untitled9.png[/img]

http://nairatunes..com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-brags-about-her-weed.html

I guess she can claim she photoshopped the business class ticket too....right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by drshrewd: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
dunno if it's just me. kinda lv crazy pretty gals like poko. wouldn't mind digging her so hard like crazy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by lumeviewscom: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
unReliableSauce: (1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.
Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters

The comments on the lumeviews page are hilarious... Keep the conversation going!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by ISBLIAC(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
TBH.........i like this girl.
#NoCrush
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by kinsab(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
mtcheeew...like or hate actors/actress they don't even know if you exist, so why not mind your business on this NL,

nawadays guys gossip pass wmens wetin dis girl do una sef?

she smoked or drugged how did that affect people NL?

are you a celeb? hmmm... encourage this our girls they are our pride, stop hating emulation is better than jealousy.

I LIKE HER SIMPLE...........let her be

Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by emmaliveth10(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
look at you and weed........mtcheeeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Sike(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Thats why they die like chicken. sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nackzy4luv: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2013
leave Tonto alone. She s enjoying her fortune. stop criticising her spend more of ur tine searching 4 ur fortune. if I may ask. wat s ur prove that the above substance s marijuana? peace!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=unReliableSauce](1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.
Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by texaco1: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Baddest gurl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by McDavidTyGer(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2013
Her face was not display close to the weed*she was not the one that did,maybe that was a setup. you guys should leave my sister alone plz*she did not"from a wokeh family *rumuokuwta
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Andyblaze: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2013
OK END OF TOPIC
Re: Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram by Kidaakudz: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Sanboy25: Hum

Hi OK smiley
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.