Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. (33711 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Causes Of Kidney Ailments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
valar morghulis
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by zaachi: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:
my own fate no dey with kidney failure .dont bring urself
wat are u tryna say young man?
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by HSE1: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eating of meet has no implication but consumption of Red meat and those items listed above are the risk factor but they are not the major cause of kidney failure
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Orikinla(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
May God help and heal us all.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by emmaliveth10(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
hmmmm....who then is healthy
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by toskut(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Drinking too much alcohol: Drinking alcohol without limitation may cause the deposition of uric acid in renal tubules, causing tubular obstruction and increasing risks of kidney failure.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by redcliff: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nutase:

The above quote from your article can wake Antonie van Leeuwenhoek(the father of microbiology) from his grave to slap u. FYI A healthy persons urine is sterile. Bacteria is not found in a healthy persons urine. If u have bacteria in you urine it means u are sick. I'm sure u got this article from one of these quack trado medical practitioners who claim eVery ailment is caused by staphylococcus.

Lol, so with the makeup of our body system, you do not agree that our bodies contain micro organic bacteria components? You are so in the 1820s
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by onuwaje(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Olekumaster: did i just hear you say too much meat? C'mon!
hehehehe... I like fiiissssshhhhhh
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Otses(f): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
For no apparent reason, I find it difficult to drink water except when am eating, sometimes while eating I can even do without it. I pray I get used to it for my own good.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Pvin: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
ThankGod that smoking weed is not included or is it?
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by ajiifixing(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ijogz K: But no one can separate my luv for meat, not even death!!!

Ajeranberanku.

or Aje eran ba eran ku.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Nutase: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
redcliff:

Lol, so with the makeup of our body system, you do not agree that our bodies contain micro organic bacteria components? You are so in the 1820s

Everybody has microorganisms in their body but some parts of the body like blood and urine are sterile. FYI if you have bacteria in your blood you are as good as dead (septicaemia). Note that some parts of the body are not meant to have microorganisms.

Wikipedia definition of urine is

Urine (from Latin Urina, ae, f.) is a typically sterile liquid by-product of the body secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream. These by-products are eventually expelled from the body during urination, the primary method for excreting water-soluble chemicals from the body. These chemicals can be detected and analyzed by urinalysis. Certain disease conditions can result in pathogen-contaminated urine. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine)
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by redcliff: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
onuwaje: hehehehe... I like fiiissssshhhhhh

Fish is proteinous. Its part of the list too. Anything that has alot of proteins.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by spykeswag(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
i just can not stop taking shekpe jor
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by jude33084(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rastamann: Pls can anyone tell me one thing that we we do on earth that does not have any health hazard?

CLIMBING YOUR MADAM ONCE A WEEK cool
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by jude33084(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
redcliff:

Fish is proteinous. Its part of the list too. Anything that has alot of proteins.

I DON'T THINK THAT THE FISH IS AMONG, WHY THE ADDED MEAT IS BECAUSE OF RED MEAT wink
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Anabaraonyepete(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
PLS THIS POST IS BAD - MARKET FOR ABOKI... undecided angry
SUYA THINGS ON MY MIND... grin grin
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
sexymoma: So make we no chop again abi, because of Kidirin problem undecided
even if you no chop sef, you might get kidney problem. tongue

1 Like

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by StepG: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
waleadex:

http://www.stayinghealthyplus.com/2013/01/10-common-habits-that-damage-kidneys.html

This message might be of immense benefits to you, and to someone close to you. Also you can add other causes you know. Thanks

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Johnnny(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
wellmax: Something must kill a man

True Talk! My brother!

So many people have obey this rule and have died one way or the other. While many that dont even care about all this have lived their lifes till old age.

God help us all! cool

1 Like

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by dapo338(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
wow! this is serious... anyway nah one thing go kill man, sumtimes "don't" are hard to be kept.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Ninilowo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ichiebillion1: A good list.
Another important common cause of kidney ailment is Consumption of herbal drugs!
Like alomo abi? Yeepa. Mogbe!
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by elpatch(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Plus herbal concortion too
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Fantacy1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tanx 4 dis 1daful health info.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by JamesLucia: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
am guilty of no 1 n 2 oh God help me cos i use to stay for two days wthout drinking water at time one sachet of water a day.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Roliks09: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rastamann: Pls can anyone tell me one thing that we we do on earth that does not have any health hazard?
sleeping??
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by adrainuche(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na OJB na make them put this thread for front page !!!
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Afodot0022(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
yes and yes faith healing is real and God can heal any ailments ....but be very wise..

u

1 Like

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Afodot0022(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
yes and yes faith healing is real and God can heal any ailments ....but be very wise.. some years ago,I was diagnosed of lungs infection and was told to be on drugs for complete eight months daily... when I took the drugs for 3months, I stopped and decided to go for faith healing. I went for deliverances and believed that i was cured. I stopped taking my drugs and defaulted it. after some years later I started falling seriously ill and sick. when I went back to the hospital the disease had gone extreme and almost damage body organs. reason becos I didnt finish my entire course of treatment .... that drug I refuse to complete what was I was recommenced back and was told to take it longer than before for me to be back to life.... I regreted my action for stopping my med becos incase I didn't stop it, I would have been cured and even finished my medications.....after so much pains, emotional, psychological and physical.
pls and pls be wise when going for faith healing.. even when ur pastors tell u that u are healed, pls dont stop taking ur medications. some of this pastors that preach divine healing are also using drugs when ever they are sick. I have learnt and will not be foolish again... now am taking my medication and feeling fine and better and full of life.. all thanks to God cos he used the drugs I use to heal me.... God is the one who created doctors and medicine. its not a sin or crime or lack of faith to patronise them....
thank u and learn from these....

1 Like

Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by farmer99: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
shaiguy: omo, as I just see " Not drinking enough water" for that list. I don finish 2 cups now now
u de funny fa.
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by emmaliver(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
yes if u cannot reduce the quantity of meat, u can substitute with fresh fish!
Re: Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. by Maryjune(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=DICKtator]Inspired by OJB
grin grin grin grin[/quote

lol...... we learn from the things happening around us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples / ECOWAS Official, Who Recieved Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, Dies Of Ebola In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.