Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (80212 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2013
sylaz: Noticed something about my backups. They all cannot flash boot.img afta loading that md5sum thing. t should i do?

I had that problem once. so I did factory reset, clear cache, clear dalvic and then tried to restore and it worked with cwm 5.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2013
Today na Sunday ooooo..... Oga xanders and yehmy make una no forget ooohhh
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by busar(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2013
9free: Today na Sunday ooooo..... Oga xanders and yehmy make una no forget ooohhh
grin grin grin you too dey xpect am. Sunday things
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by sylaz(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2013
Borwe:

I had that problem once. so I did factory reset, clear cache, clear dalvic and then tried to restore and it worked with cwm 5.
yeah i do that too... Factory reset, clear cache, then clear dalvik cache.... And i use CWM 5.5.2.3
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by izujorje: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2013
waiting for sunday things plssssssss ooooooh
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2013
sylaz: yeah i do that too... Factory reset, clear cache, then clear dalvik cache.... And i use CWM 5.5.2.3

Have you tried to port gingerbean? Did it work?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by sylaz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
I waa on alpha splash mokee when i tried it... I've switched back to eblak though
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by hakunajay(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2013
another sunday is gone. may God bless the baddestmods so they can bless us with a new rom.. amen.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by hyper1985: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
Yhemy are we expecting a new rom this Sunday.... Is that a new e black or what..... I hail boss
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Stbillion(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
xanders: Thanks for downloading our product! cheesy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS[b][/b]: WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS FOR CONTRIBUTING ON ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO MAKING THIS PROJECT A REALITY: THEY ARE:
*TO BABA-ON TOP, FOR GIVING US THE LIFE, WITHOUT WHICH WE WONT BE HERE
*XDA-DEVELOPERS, FOR THEIR INVALUABLE THREAD
*DROID-BEANS, FOR NEW INSPIRATION TO DO BETTER
*ABLE DEVELOPERS SUCH AS BRAINREX N HOLLASDY FOR SUPPORT N MOTIVATION
*ENTIRE MEMBERS/STAFF OF ANDROID KITCHEN LOUNGE
*ENTIRE FAMILY OF BADDEST-MODZ TEAM
*AND LASTLY, TO FANS/CRITICS AT LARGE

TO YOU ALL, WE SAY THANK-YOU. IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU, THAT WE ARE"PUSHING" FURTHER EACH DAY.

DISCLAIMER
=========================================================================================================================
As you are aware we (BADDEST-MODZ team) aren't responsible for any damage to your device as a result of using this package; however, we are willing to give voluntary assistance where we dim fit.
kindly, read through the instructions "carefully" before proceeding to install the package.
=========================================================================================================================

Change log:
----------------------
stock base
memory full self limiter
cache on SD[center][/center]
mokee launcher
Jelly-bean sounds and animations
Better notification menu
Better appz: see for yourself!
still maintained swap and init.d support (legacy)
Arabic support
and more...

Bugs: sad
the "battery-history option" in spare-parts app force-closes when run! stay away from it.

note:however, if any peculerities (bugs)are noted other than those listed,kindly notify the "BADDEST-MODZ" dev team urgently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick check:
unzip the "aurora_2.7z" package and place the files in a convinent place on your desktop.

The package you downloaded is named "aurora_2.7z", and it should contain the following:
1. Alpha_swift.zip
2. READ_ME.txt

if yes then proceed, else contact the developer team for steps to follow to obtain the authentic package files.
#Step Alpha-swift install guide*

Requirements:
=cwm 5.Bleep
=rooted/unrooted Tecno N3
=laptop or desktop (optional)
=ext 4, Linux-swap and fat32 partitioned SD-card
procedure:
*Backup your current ROM using CWM
*wipe data/factory reset.
*go to advanced and wipe Dalvik-cache
*go to install zip from SD-card
*choose file from SD card
*select the Alpha_swift.zip
*confirm install
*wait for installation to complete.
*wipe data/factory reset.
*go to advanced and wipe Dalvik-cache
*reboot android

Initial boot takes a while so be patient...
#Everyone's Best configuration Guide to Alpha-swift:[b][/b]
when the phone has booted up
*go to settings; applications; enable Unknown sources; go to development; enable usb debugging;

*configure your internet, Mtn, Glo OR Airtel

*run superuser; you can update binaries if you wish

*run link2sd

*select the appropriate partition (fat32, ext2,3 or4.if you used cwm to partition choose ext4) and create mount scripts;
note: if the script creation fails, restart the phone and check storage info under link2sd, if you see and sd second partition your good to go; if not repeat the process.

*under settings in link2sd check auto-link and set default install location as "external"

*Restart phone

*Go to options in link2sd and check auto-link automatically; and set default install location as "external"

*open "spare-parts"; set the following:
=windows animations: slow
=transition animations: slow
=fancy input animations: on
=font size: to your taste, but we recommend small
=exit and restart phone

Recommendations/Tips:
=install a good antivirus; e.g avast
=download over clock widget (found on Google play) to ensure longer battery life
=Always work and pray towards world peace and prosperity!

DOWNLOAD: ROM ALPHA SPLASH SWIFT

http://www.4shared.com/archive/8yz7_Z5i/aurora_2.html#

please can you explain it well cos the procidure i " not understoodable
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by ayodot(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2013
I use a 256 RAM version of n3.. pls I need help on a working CWM... cause the one by yehmy seem not to work with my phone
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2013
ibietela2:

I no understand oooo

...Guys, please how do i back up my CWM ?? and also, am i to copy and paste d Aroro2-hf file to my card ??
.......my phone is rooted N3, but i dnt undastand why i am seeing dis as a strange thing. Please send it to my mail @ adepentane5@gmail.com the procedures please. Thanks in anticipation. Or ur whatsapl lets chat a little, mine is 08136517408. Thanks guys.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2013
...Guys, please how do i back up my CWM ?? and also, am i to copy and paste d Aroro2-hf file to my card ??
.......my phone is rooted N3, but i dnt undastand why i am seeing dis as a strange thing. Please send it to my mail @ adepentane5@gmail.com the procedures please. Thanks in anticipation. Or ur whatsapp lets chat a little, mine is 08136517408. Thanks guys.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Stbillion:
please can you explain it well cos the procidure i " not understoodable

.......please at what stage will i clear daviv and how tnks
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by valzex: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2013
pls can you upload screenshots
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2013
valzex: pls can you upload screenshots

....SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE.....I DNT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 9free(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
My Ogas in the house, Which manufacturer produces the best CPU for an android phone?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by stephano100(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2013
9free: My Ogas in the house, Which manufacturer produces the best CPU for an android phone?
the ones i knw are qualcomm,intel,mediatek.....i think qualcomm is best
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by ihafiz17: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2013
pls how do i install d rom for my phone i tried it but didnt work i hav flashed d cwm. cant even backup d stock rom. weneva i tried to install d alpha splash with rom manager it says i should download a cwm which i hav already flashed. my number is 08086986000 for whatsapp and ihafiz17@gmail.com pls help me
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Started from the bottom now we here.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by superirale: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls guys how do i enter recover mode vol up n power botton not working
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2013
superirale: Pls guys how do i enter recover mode vol up n power botton not working

Can your phone turn on?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by critikality: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2013
despite de bugs am still enjoying every bit of MOKEE OS, but pls Oga Xanders try n solve de sms bug. Still waitin.........
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2013
critikality: despite de bugs am still enjoying every bit of MOKEE OS, but pls Oga Xanders try n solve de sms bug. Still waitin.........

What bug?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Borwe:

Can your phone turn on?

......same too, N3....but i cnt enta cwm to backup. I am not seeing it in the options. Please help.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
adepentane1:

......same too, N3....but i cnt enta cwm to backup. I am not seeing it in the options. Please help.

Do you have cwm installed as an app?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by critikality: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Borwe:

What bug?
pls read thru thread u'll know
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by kimdroid: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
I installed the update none of the applications runs... They stop unexpectedly and im forced to force xlose them. It looks so good n i wanna use it so please help.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
kimdroid: I installed the update none of the applications runs... They stop unexpectedly and im forced to force xlose them. It looks so good n i wanna use it so please help.

Read previous pages nd ff d instruction, don't b lazy joor tongue
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Sunymoore(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls which rom is beta bw eblack n mokeeee
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by obayaya(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
please I have a question... my phone is locked to airtel and I flashed in the eblak.. yet its still locked
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by obayaya(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
please I have a question... my phone is locked to airtel and I flashed in the eblak.. yet its still locked to airtel.. the only improvement is that it asks for unlock code now.. can someone please help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.