Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (80324 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
obayaya: please I have a question... my phone is locked to airtel and I flashed in the eblak.. yet its still locked to airtel.. the only improvement is that it asks for unlock code now.. can someone please help me

same problem here...
bought mine from an Airtel shop.
Any solution ?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by freeice: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
baddest mod why................,have been waiting, i no say no be only me dey wait for new rom abeg no dull us na.............biko embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by maaji: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
men guys make una help me. i dey use htc my touch 3g slide. its on android version 2.2.1. i won upgrade go ginger bread. pls someone should help me wit d procedures. d pone gud but d android version is low and i dont knw hw to root it. d android version is android eclair.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Guys, please, i av already partitioned my sdcard wit ext2. should i unpartition it b4 starting ?? Also, does this mean i mustremove everythin from my card except Alpha file b4 starting ?? What of my previously installed apps Must i redownload them Also, How do i back up the stock rom and how many gigs will it take up from the card..... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Geniusvic(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2013
DOes anyone have a fix for the sms bug? :/
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Geniusvic: DOes anyone have a fix for the sms bug? :/

....bro, wot sms bug ? No let fear catch me oo.....cos i just port to Alpha eblack. .. What android version is this alpha black........ Answers please.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Geniusvic(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2013
adepentane1:

....bro, wot sms bug ? No let fear catch me oo.....cos i just port to Alpha eblack. .. What android version is this alpha black........ Answers please.
Eblak doesn't have any sms bug; it's Alpha splash mokee dat has dat. Eblak is nt really v4.0.4.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Stbillion(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
adepentane1:

.......please at what stage will i clear daviv and how tnks
Thanks for ur respond. I have this files in my phone

×Rom manager premium
×cwm6 for tecno n3.rar 4.92mb
×cwm6.rar 4.92mb
×TecnoCWM6.rar 531kb
×TecnoCWM6.zip 820kb
×TecnoN3 recovery image 5.00mb

please tell me the one to delete here and the one to download add.

and the steps to follow to avoid error

and if posible you can e mail at ( ndbillion@gmail.com) thanks for helping.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Stbillion(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
adepentane1:

.......please at what stage will i clear daviv and how tnks
Thanks for ur respond. I have this files in my phone

×Rom manager premium
×cwm6 for tecno n3.rar 4.92mb
×cwm6.rar 4.92mb
×TecnoCWM6.rar 531kb
×TecnoCWM6.zip 820kb
×TecnoN3 recovery image 5.00mb

please tell me the one to delete here and the one to download add.

and the steps to follow to avoid error

and if posible you can e mail at ( ndbillion@gmail.com) thanks for helping.

my phone is tecno n3
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guys, my superiser is shutting down ooo
.....its not allowing my apps to run ooo....help ppl.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmm, I was once an alpha splash swift and gingerbean user till I found out about xda forums some days back. I learnt that you can enable unit.d support on any device withany From. So I don't see the point of this Rooms any more cause it seems to me all that is changed from my Techno n3s phone is the launcher and an edit of the text in the settings menu that says what kernel and Android version you have.

I would like someone to state clearly what is different from any of the roms here and a stock Techno n3(s) from?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by ayowhite(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Borwe: Hmm, I was once an alpha splash swift and gingerbean user till I found out about xda forums some days back. I learnt that you can enable unit.d support on any device withany From. So I don't see the point of this Rooms any more cause it seems to me all that is changed from my Techno n3s phone is the launcher and an edit of the text in the settings menu that says what kernel and Android version you have.

I would like someone to state clearly what is different from any of the roms here and a stock Techno n3(s) from?

never noticed the status bar changes ?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by erobes: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
ayowhite:

never noticed the status bar changes ?

mayb he's short-sighted... i use aurora sha & diff is as clear as hd movie....
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Cyberbaze(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
valboy20:

its posted already on cwm thread. anyway lemme help ya awt.

[b]HOW TO PARTITION YA SDCARD USING
CWM.

partitioning a sdcard is no more a
herculean task, once you have your cwm
recovery your sdcard can be partitioned
within 3 mins.

follow the guide strictly for an error free
process.

backup all the files on ya sdcard cox
partitioning will definitely erase
everything.

boot into recovery, enable back button by
pressing volume up, down and up.
using the volume keys, scroll to advance
n select wid ya power button
scroll down to partition sdcard n select
put ya desired ext size n select, I do use
256mb

input the swap size you want n select, i
recommend 64 or 128mb

the partitioning starts immediately,
please be patience wid it. when you see
done, then you're free to reboot ya
phone

after reboot, launch link2sd, a dialogue
box will pop out, select ext4 n ya mount
script will b created. it will ask you to
restart. don't restart through the link2sd,
exit the app n restart ya device
manually.

INTERNAL MEMORY FIX USERX: after
reboot, open link2sd, goto settings n
untick all the boxes, set ya storage
location to external n proceed to
elegale's memory fix.

DISCLAIMER: you apply the internal
memory fix at ya own risk, we're not
responsible for any damage that may
occur as a result of that
[/b]
pls am just a new person, does dis mean someone can partition his phone without laptop? Or wit phone before I could look into it.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by edwardgunju(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abeg, can someone upload the screen shots for the mokee rom
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
erobes:

mayb he's short-sighted... i use aurora sha & diff is as clear as hd movie....

Actually the performance is the same as stock rom if not worse. All that is different is the graphical display.

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wealth04(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Borwe: Hmm, I was once an alpha splash swift and gingerbean user till I found out about xda forums some days back. I learnt that you can enable unit.d support on any device withany From. So I don't see the point of this Rooms any more cause it seems to me all that is changed from my Techno n3s phone is the launcher and an edit of the text in the settings menu that says what kernel and Android version you have.

give the me link
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guys, my tun.ko module and droid vpn are no more working ooo....... they just keep loading. Helo needed fast. tnks guys.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Geniusvic:
Eblak doesn't have any sms bug; it's Alpha splash mokee dat has dat. Eblak is nt really v4.0.4.

.........Guy, how i fit port go Splash Mokee ?? also, my tun.ko module stoped workig, just keeps loading and droidvpn also. HELP NEEDED FAST, GUYS. THANKS.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
wealth04:

give the me link

Just Google swap partition with Linux swap android then look for the xda one
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmmm Oga o, well well well u can like to run ur mouth i knw u will send me a msg wen u need help 1 day nd i will show u.

for those craving for new rom you guys fail 2 encourage our hardwork even d bible says Money is d Chariot of d missionary, so u need new rom wet ground nd we will give it 2 u all.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by edwardgunju(m): 2:51am On Aug 04, 2013
yehmy: Hmmmm Oga o, well well well u can like to run ur mouth i knw u will send me a msg wen u need help 1 day nd i will show u.

for those craving for new rom you guys fail 2 encourage our hardwork even d bible says Money is d Chariot of d missionary, so u need new rom wet ground nd we will give it 2 u all.

lolz...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by hyper1985: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Make una drop another rom oooo....... Make una tweak network and battery wella...... And design too.... Una hear say bbm go run from os 4.0....make una find solutions down oooo we go bless If oluwa bless us
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by pators(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Borwe:

Actually the performance is the same as stock rom if not worse. All that is different is the graphical display.
ur brain b lyk ur name ni??

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Borwe: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
I will really bow on my knees and salute the day I would see a Rom that is real ice cream sandwich and not just some graphical launcher placed instead of the default with some status bar modifications. By the way are you guys creating this croms from scratch?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Geniusvic(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2013
adepentane1:

.........Guy, how i fit port go Splash Mokee ?? also, my tun.ko module stoped workig, just keeps loading and droidvpn also. HELP NEEDED FAST, GUYS. THANKS.
You'll need an active internet connection to load the tun.ko. Check here for Alpha splash mokee. The Rom has bugs dat hasn't been fixed Oo. www.nairaland.com/1340867/custom-rom-tecno-n3-alpha/16

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yhemy and others, please drop your contacts for me.....

....... How do i recover my contacs saved in my account.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by edwardgunju(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
ayodot:

someone pls help

use nandroid backup
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by adepentane1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guy, please tun.ko module for Alpha splash ooo....... my droid vpn aint workin without it ooo.....saying module not found. please help.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wolinty247(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Borwe: I will really bow on my knees and salute the day I would see a Rom that is real ice cream sandwich and not just some graphical launcher placed instead of the default with some status bar modifications. By the way are you guys creating this croms from scratch?

Smh..... anoda African who reads without understanding/assimilation... u've "prolly" red d whole xda forums.... yet.. u learnt nothing...

iRem d oda day wen u pleaded for procedures to Flash our rom.. n iRem how u W/A Yemi... anyways... feel free to run your mouth... OTEH
**smh
Anyways.... how's ya'all doing... it's bin a while.... men na kitchen I dey since o.. just passing by
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Neduzze5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Finfol007, I see you. Any news... I throway salute for you jare
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Geniusvic(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
adepentane1: Guy, please tun.ko module for Alpha splash ooo....... my droid vpn aint workin without it ooo.....saying module not found. please help.
Probably that Rom isn't compatible with Droidvpn and tun.ko. Flash another custom Rom or your phone's stock Rom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.