Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help (1219 Views)

Help!!! Persistent Pain In The Internal Part Of My Right Flank / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / Acute Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
pls all,i realy need help,i have
been sufering 4rm back pain 4
a year nw.i hav tried almost
evry drug,did scaning,xray bt
nuting came up,unless the
blood test i did nd d doctor said i've typoid in my
system,i was treatd 4
typhoid bt d pain stil persit.
pls help me,i dnt knw wot
next 2 do.tnx
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2013
habib55: pls all,i realy need help,i have
been sufering 4rm back pain 4
a year nw.i hav tried almost
evry drug,did scaning,xray bt
nuting came up,unless the
blood test i did nd d doctor said i've typoid in my
system,i was treatd 4
typhoid bt d pain stil persit.
pls help me,i dnt knw wot
next 2 do.tnx

What kind of pain? Is it lower back pain that burns?
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

What kind of pain? Is it lower back pain that burns?
.Yes itz lower back pain nd it sumtime feel heat around my ribs.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
habib55: .Yes itz lower back pain nd it sumtime feel heat around my ribs.

I can relate with that.. Have you tried doing a UTI test? It might be an infection. Also, try to do a urinalysis and kidney function test.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

I can relate with that.. Have you tried doing a UTI test? It might be an infection. Also, try to do a urinalysis and kidney function test.
.Tanx,i have done the urine test and it was negative no bacteria,i did blood test and it reveals dat da s traces of typhod in my blood,Wot doz UTI Test mean i gess i'v nt done dat.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
habib55: .Tanx,i have done the urine test and it was negative no bacteria,i did blood test and it reveals dat da s traces of typhod in my blood,Wot doz UTI Test mean i gess i'v nt done dat.

Its Urinary tract Infection but since you said you have done that then I guess it eliminates that doubt. But sometimes that could be a major cause of lower back burning pain. How is your urine like? Is it cloudy? I mean foamy
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

Its Urinary tract Infection but since you said you have done that then I guess it eliminates that doubt. But sometimes that could be a major cause of lower back burning pain. How is your urine like? Is it cloudy? I mean foamy
.my urine is normal bt i do occationaly feel some sensatiƶn as if am ejaculatn immediatly after d last drop when am urinating,bt it nt constact itz only once in a while.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
habib55: .my urine is normal bt i do occationaly feel some sensatiƶn as if am ejaculatn immediatly after d last drop when am urinating,bt it nt constact itz only once in a while.

do the Urine test again and also a Urinalysis so that we can eliminate all our doubts. Have you ever had Ulcer before and does this pain move round your abdominal region both front and back? If there is nothing then it might actually be the muscles around that region. The tests should cost a thousand naira each.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=redcliff] Have you ever had Ulcer before and does this pain move round your abdominal region both front and back?.Yes i use 2 have ulcer but a lng tym back 7 _6 yers.it jst vanish on itz own.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:
If there is nothing then it might actually be the muscles around that region. The tests should cost a thousand naira each.
.ive beem told twice knw dat my kidney ar fyn and dat am perfectly normal bt d pains perest especialy around left hand syd of my abdomen,i cnt stand long nt 2 evn talk of walkn long distance.am realy frustrated,my life s nw officialy boring.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2013
Bro, I understand you. You did not say if the pain moves in your body. If it does, maybe your ulcer is back. Please still try to do that urinalysis, its different from the culture test. Then tell me your findings..yea and again, did you at one time in your life gym and stopped?
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
redcliff: Bro, I understand you. You did not say if the pain moves in your body. If it does, maybe your ulcer is back. Please still try to do that urinalysis, its different from the culture test. Then tell me your findings..yea and again, did you at one time in your life gym and stopped?
.Yes d pain doz move 4rm my abdomen 2 my back region accompied wit hot chil around my back especialy d left abdomen.Abt me gyming,ive neva done any form f exercise apart 4rm futbol.d last urine and blood test i did was 3weks ago.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by redcliff: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
habib55: .Yes d pain doz move 4rm my abdomen 2 my back region accompied wit hot chil around my back especialy d left abdomen.Abt me gyming,ive neva done any form f exercise apart 4rm futbol.d last urine and blood test i did was 3weks ago.

If it moves then your ulcer probably came back. You have go google it, there are different types of it. Some become intense when you take peppery substances others just move from front to back and cause discomfort around your body. I suggest you google it to know the type of ulcer you are experiencing.
Re: Acute Flank And Back Pain Problem,pls Help by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
sowi my reply tuk dz lng,i wnt for d urinalysis test and it came bk negative.d pain arund my lower back s stil vry active,pls i dnt knw wot 2 do next.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help How Do I Burn My Buttocks Fat / The Wonders Of Bitter Leaf / Health Benefits Of African Walnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.