Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,724 members, 7,885,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Acute Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acute Waist Pain (19618 Views)

Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acute Waist Pain by kufreabasi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
Any doctor in the house?
please help.
what medicine cures waist pain?
i am really having a severe waist pain.
what would hv cause that?
Re: Acute Waist Pain by supereagle(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
Tell me your age, occupation
When do you start feeling the pain?
Do you feel it when you at rest or when moving?

Perform the following test and give feed back.
1.Stand erect, then bend down slowly, if the bending is eliciting pain, pls report
2. stand erect akimbo, bend to the rt and Lt, report if there is pain.
3. Now ,lie down face up , raise your leg up one after the other, tell me if they are painful before you raise them up fully.
4.There are tests that will be eg X-ray etc
A lot of things can cause back pain. I do notwant discuss them now.
Re: Acute Waist Pain by kufreabasi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
@supereagle
Thanks for the tips.I can do all these exercises, i do observe the pains but severely i feel it the more if walking , bending and turning.
I bought some tablets like ibuprofane and novagine and am still expecting relief soon. But should you have and other medication please hint me back.
Re: Acute Waist Pain by ololade95: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
if the above drugs are not effective.i suggest you take the native herb{opaeyin or agbo jedi}
Re: Acute Waist Pain by viceb: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
You may want to try out back stretches and strengthening exercises. They have been proven to work wonders in relieving back pain.

www.your-back-pain-exercises.com
Re: Acute Waist Pain by PA1982(f): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pain of any sort needs to be diagnosed by a physician.
Go to a doctor!
Re: Acute Waist Pain by Allansmith: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2012
k

(1) (Reply)

The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / 13 Most Common Dental Procedures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.