Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,758 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! (1062 Views)

Acute Waist Pain / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! by Omomehn: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Ok this is some serious stuff. I literally had sex allniight about 6months ago. The next day i went for football training and in the course of it, i felt a sudden sharp pain around my waist. It was so bad that i had 2 sit down immediately and later went off the pitch. This pain has refused to subside since then. What could be behind it? I think its necessary i mention also that i was excessively working out on daily basis doing sit ups and push ups on bare floors. I could do sit ups 3 times daily. Bt i ve quit working out out of fear. Please help me with ur suggestions on how to treat this.
Re: Acute Waist Pain After Allnight Love Making. Help! by dunhill26(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: Ok this is some serious stuff. I literally had sex allniight about 6months ago. The next day i went for football training and in the course of it, i felt a sudden sharp pain around my waist. It was so bad that i had 2 sit down immediately and later went off the pitch. This pain has refused to subside since then. What could be behind it? I think its necessary i mention also that i was excessively working out on daily basis doing sit ups and push ups on bare floors. I could do sit ups 3 times daily. Bt i ve quit working out out of fear. Please help me with ur suggestions on how to treat this.
have u gone to see a doctor for a scan? if yes, did he give you drugs? if yes, how did it go with the drugs? I hv a solution for u.

(1) (Reply)

Convulsion In Infants (the Myths And Facts) And How To Handle It. / Hi Have You Seen Our Meeting / What Symptoms Is These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.