Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,044 members, 7,909,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? (4808 Views)

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire that word too strong for them.

Top of the morning saii.
HAHA I SAID 'TOP OF THE MORNING' BEFORE I SAW THIS POST grin grin BRITICO.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2013
dougivilla: Matthew 13:13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: that in seeing, they see but do not perceive and in hearing, they hear but cannot understand!

I feel your pains, frustration and confusion!
WHAT PAINS AND FRUSTRATION OF MINE ARE YOU FEELING ? YOU MUST NOT HAVE HAD BREAKFAST YET BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A DELUSION grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by dougivilla(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT PAINS AND FRUSTRATION OF MINE ARE YOU FEELING ? YOU MUST NOT HAVE HAD BREAKFAST YET BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A DELUSION grin grin grin
Its natural for you and your apprentice to quarrel over what you lack the capacity to comprehend. Keep trying son! Soon your eyes would be open to some real truths!
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2013
dougivilla: Its natural for you and your apprentice to quarrel over what you lack the capacity to comprehend. Keep trying son! Soon your eyes would be open to some real truths!
YEAH YEAH YEAH PASS THAT WEED SIRE. PUFF PUFF PASS. STOP MESSING UP THE ROTATION cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2013
dougivilla: Matthew 13:13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: that in seeing, they see but do not perceive and in hearing, they hear but cannot understand!

I feel your pains, frustration and confusion!

Lawless son of a lawless father I see you are still hanging in the upper realms without any form of grounding.

Try and study to ground yourself properly, time is running out for the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT PAINS AND FRUSTRATION OF MINE ARE YOU FEELING ? YOU MUST NOT HAVE HAD BREAKFAST YET BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A DELUSION grin grin grin

Dougvilla is abstaining from food indefinately, trying to cast out those demons in his soul.

Hence the fuzzy logic.

My guy no go faint ooo

LWKMT grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Dougvilla is abstaining from food indefinately, trying to cast out those demons in his soul.

Hence the fuzzy logic.

My guy no go faint ooo

LWKMT grin grin
HE DEFINITELY ABSTAINING FROM SOMETHING ALRIGHT. HE ABSTAINING FROM HIS COMMON-SENSE, LOGIC AND FOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: HE DEFINITELY ABSTAINING FROM SOMETHING ALRIGHT. HE ABSTAINING FROM HIS COMMON-SENSE, LOGIC AND FOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another heathen bashing morning.

Always refreshing.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Another heathen bashing morning.

Always refreshing.
YOU KNOW IT SIRE. IT IS OUR DUTY TO REFINE THE HEATHENS IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT IT DO MY BRETHREN SAL C. I SEE YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO SOUND DOCTRINE. OK LETS TRY THIS ONE MAYBE YOU WILL BE CONFOUNDED BY THIS HERE SOUND DOCTRINE >>>> JAMES 4 VS 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. undecided
And how does this translate to one not earning a living the proper way while on earth?.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Stop dramatising tins I know you aint no drama queen.

The brother is only trying to stimulate your mind.

what are your chances in the event of a mojor disaster what would be your options without the infrastructure you worship now?

What happens if that infrastructure is suddenly and completely destroyed, how would your address the paradigm shift?

Most of the known world is presently heading for the above explained conditions all operating at varying levels of violence, meanwhile the masses are being desensitised daily to perceive this as an isolated problem to themselves.

Well its not isolated at all you are all a part of humanity so you are involved

The prophets are only here to make you sensitive once again to the realities around you.

Just ask yourself this question are you prepared .
Prepared for what? I don't even know what you are trying to say.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Sal C: Prepared for what? I don't even know what you are trying to say.

Thats why you will most likely reincarnate under the ground.

Literal Habitation I mean.

For 1000yrs
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats why you will most likely reincarnate under the ground.

Literal Habitation I mean.

For 1000yrs
I have no need for your so called reincarnation.

So you can go on and reincarnate alone.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Sal C: I have no need for your so called reincarnation.

So you can go on and reincarnate alone.

I hear you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2013
Sal C: And how does this translate to one not earning a living the proper way while on earth?.
OK LETS TRY A MORE RADICAL APPROACH. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES >>>>> ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.
<<< SEEK MEEKNESS. DRIVING AROUND IN HUMMERS AND BENTLEYS IS NOT MEEKNESS.

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 "But I will leave among you A humble and lowly people, And they will take refuge in the name of the LORD <<<< ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES. LOWLY AND HUMBLE

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the appointed assembly, who are among you, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. <<< THOSE WHO HATED LIVING UNDER THIS WICKED REGIME AND ALL THE WICKEDNESS ARE THE ONLY ONES GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE NUKES NOT THOSE WHO LOVE IT.

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 11 On that day you, Jerusalem, will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from you your arrogant boasters. Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill. <<< ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY FLEXING AND BOASTING AND SHOWING OFF AND OPPRESSING WILL BE NUKED. NOW I HOPE YOU KNOW WE ARE THE REAL ISRAEL ALSO OFTEN CALLED JERUSALEM.

NOW FROM THE VERSES ABOVE I AM SURE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THE POINT HAS BEEN MADE. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS SCOFFER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: OK LETS TRY A MORE RADICAL APPROACH. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES >>>>> ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.
<<< SEEK MEEKNESS. DRIVING AROUND IN HUMMERS AND BENTLEYS IS NOT MEEKNESS.

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 "But I will leave among you A humble and lowly people, And they will take refuge in the name of the LORD <<<< ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES. LOWLY AND HUMBLE

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the appointed assembly, who are among you, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. <<< THOSE WHO HATED LIVING UNDER THIS WICKED REGIME AND ALL THE WICKEDNESS ARE THE ONLY ONES GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE NUKES NOT THOSE WHO LOVE IT.

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 11 On that day you, Jerusalem, will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from you your arrogant boasters. Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill. <<< ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY FLEXING AND BOASTING AND SHOWING OFF AND OPPRESSING WILL BE NUKED. NOW I HOPE YOU KNOW WE ARE THE REAL ISRAEL ALSO OFTEN CALLED JERUSALEM.

NOW FROM THE VERSES ABOVE I AM SURE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THE POINT HAS BEEN MADE. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS SCOFFER grin grin grin
So seek meekness now means get poor?

Certainly, you are a great comedian.

You need to go back to foundation class in scriptural interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sal C: So seek meekness now means get poor?

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 "But I will leave among you A humble and lowly people, And they will take refuge in the name of the LORD <<<< ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES. LOWLY AND HUMBLE << LOWLY

low·ly [loh-lee] Show IPA adjective, low·li·er, low·li·est, adverb
adjective
humble in station, condition, <<<< HUMBLE IN STATION OR CONDITION
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Obadiah my friend
I still cant reach you.
Lots to share with you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sal C: So seek meekness now means get poor?

To be meek means living within your means, its the exact opposite of being covetous

Covetousness on the other hand would be constant desire to acquire material wealth for self gratification

Self gratification would be like you imagining the emotions others feel when they see you driving that posh ride, ego tripping.

The founding fathers of the present monetary system were initially amazed at how greedy an unrealistic the masses were

They poor masses were willing to collect monies they never had from the bank at unbelievable interest rates and were somehow able to supress the true meaning of their actions deep within their subconscious

This also is your sin.

Study to show yourself approved.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
drillskillz: Obadiah my friend
I still cant reach you.
Lots to share with you.
HEY SIRE I WROTE YOU BACK. THE EMAIL ATTACHED TO THIS SITE I DONT USE OFTEN. WHAT I WOULD DO IS GIVE YOU THE REAL ONE. CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN 10 MINUTES TIME
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

To be meek means living within your means, its the exact opposite of being covetous

Covetousness on the other hand would be constant desire to acquire material wealth for self gratification

Self gratification would be like you imagining the emotions others feel when they see you driving that posh ride, ego tripping.

The founding fathers of the present monetary system were initially amazed at how greedy an unrealistic the masses were

They poor masses were willing to collect monies they never had from the bank at unbelievable interest rates and were somehow able to supress the true meaning of their actions deep within their subconscious

This also is your sin.

Study to show yourself approved.

I pity you.

How different is your post from what I've been saying?

I am not an advocate of fraudulent em massing of wealth. Or did you not read my posts?
I said earning a living the proper way. So if you like sit right under your roof and wait for manner to fall for you from heaven.
Even apostle Paul was a tent maker while preaching the gospel.
Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by SalC: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 "But I will leave among you A humble and lowly people, And they will take refuge in the name of the LORD <<<< ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THE NUKES. LOWLY AND HUMBLE << LOWLY

low·ly [loh-lee] Show IPA adjective, low·li·er, low·li·est, adverb
adjective
humble in station, condition, <<<< HUMBLE IN STATION OR CONDITION
And the last time I checked, the word "HUMBLE" talks about humility and not one deliberately avoiding proper work in other to remain poor simply because you want to join the elect.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Aarons Rod Becomes A Serpent ? by MostHigh: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sal C: I pity you.

How different is your post from what I've been saying?

I am not an advocate of fraudulent em massing of wealth. Or did you not read my posts?
I said earning a living the proper way. So if you like sit right under your roof and wait for manner to fall for you from heaven.
Even apostle Paul was a tent maker while preaching the gospel.

No need, pity is for fools

No problem earning an honest living it is covetousness we are talkin about here billions upon billions that kina tin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) / The Man, The Message And The Mandate / End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.