Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Secret To Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret To Making Money Online (622 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / Step-by-step Guide To Making Money From Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Making Money Online by Ewealth9ja(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
You've always been asking what the secret to online entrepreneurship success is, so I decided to lay it down here today. I want you to read this article with keen interest. You'll discover that the answer has always being staring at you in the face.

Okay let's consider these two common advert we see everyday;

"Make N400,000 a month using my SECRET system"

"Discover this SECRET system that earns me $4000 a month"

These words normally have misleading effect or interpretation on its audience (you). While it showcases the advertiser's acclaimed success, prodding you to come and discover his "secret", I found out that in most cases it has had a delusive effect on many people especially newbies. I've also discovered through research and experience that in most cases the writer is aiming for a shot in your pocket. He takes advantage of your unwillingness to learn, and eagerness to make money online without understanding of what it takes to achieve what he has claimed to have achieved.

Let us face the fact, I want you to change your mindset, that way you'll not cry foul for been scammed.

Just like in an offline business, the secret to succeeding in an online business whatsoever is COMMITMENT AND HARD-WORK. Yes, now you better know that there is nothing like "get rich quick", put that phrase in a trash can.

Whenever am faced with this question of "...is it possible to make money online?" I always reply "YES, if you have the basic knowledge", and to be honest with you (forget those who tell you it is easy), you will never get real satisfaction as an online entrepreneur if you don't know this; that's the "SECRET".
Just for you to be aware, I'm an online entrepreneur. I'm into affiliate marketing, information marketing, I do simple web design/blog setup and consultation for new online entrepreneurs in my own niche (my website; www. ewealth9ja. com). The secret is hardwork!

Let me give you an eye opener to this so called SECRET to making N300,000 a month. I'll try to be brief and straight forward.

**1** Statistics show that there are over 1 BILLION websites in the world today and over 140,000 blogs are open everyday and most of these blogs are opened for the same purpose of making money online, so what does this imply? COMPETITION my friend, huge competition online and for you to survive you must work hard on your blog or website (if you have one) to be noticed by google. You can't make N300,000 if your web content is poor. These so called gurus that are making it did not arrive there without commitment, research and hard work, that's the truth.

**2** Traffic; It's all about getting targeted traffic.
You can't get hundreds and thousands of traffic to your online business if you can't package your presentation well. Whatsoever online business your doing (excluding some like forex which still require careful study), Fiverr, affiliate marketing, information marketing, article writing, name them, you need customers, and they can't come if you do not carefully put up a good content for them to see.

Don't deceive yourself, you definitely cannot make N300,000 a month through paid-to-read-email jobs, or PTC sites. Most of them are pure scam!
This may be discouraging to many but it's the hard truth. You either accept it or you'll have to accept it someday. That is the fact. It's like the survival of the fittest and it takes commitment and some hard-work from you.

Conclusion
Am not saying you cannot make money online, you can if you have the basic knowledge. You probably did not know this until today, now that you know; how about giving it another try? You can visit my website; www. ewealth9ja. com

To your success...

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help To Transfer Funds To India / How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex / Customer Care Service Centre You Can Start Up With Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.