Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,211 members, 7,928,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed (1076 Views)

22 Year Old Miley Cyrus Pictured Kissing And Romancing A Lady In The Open / Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
We’re all aware that Miley Cyrus loves to smoke marijuana. She sings songs about it, she’s spotted smoking it and now she’s talking all about it. But is she going down the wrong path?

Miley’s been making the rounds talking about her new image and revealing her love for marijuana. In fact, she chatted about her friendship with Snoop lion , who we all know smokes the green like no other... (READ MORE to see photo and view her comment)

SOURCE:http://imanueljannah..com/2013/06/21yr-old-miley-cyrus-smoking-weed-her.html
Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
That's her fuckin' problem.

1 Like

Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
mayapop: That's her fuckin' problem.
She's a celebrity... I'm afraid of the impact on her fans around the world.
Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by 3ace(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thank your stars that you are not in Nigeria otherwise NDLEA for don dey look for you.
Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
3ace: Thank your stars that you not in Nigeria otherwise NDLEA for don dey look for you.
lolzzzzzzzzzz.... lwkmd
Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 30, 2013
I know! But what can one do?she thinks this life is better for her and this is the life she have always wanted even when she was still hannah montana
Imanuel Jannah: She's a celebrity... I'm afraid of the impact on her fans around the world.
Re: 21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2013
mayapop: I know! But what can one do?she thinks this life is better for her and this is the life she have always wanted even when she was still hannah montana
incredible!!!! a lady for that matter!

(1) (Reply)

Pharrell Williams Denies Jayz Is Part Of The Illumanti / Photos: Mercy Johnson, Nse Ikpe-etim & Clarion Chukwura Star In Hustlers / 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.