Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can You Be A Full Housewife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be A Full Housewife? (3591 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Housewife Dies Rescuing Electrocuted Mate / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by DollyParton1(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
If u want a stay-at-home mom or wife, provide for her needs as much as u can.
The husband in question is wicked and a control freak also. He wants to be in control of the lady's life (actually he's d mini-god already).
The lady better loose herself from the grip, and look into starting some petty business at least.
I wonder why people are coming up with a working-mom doesn't have time for their kids, like we don't see women balancing work and family these days.
God forbid that a man will turn me to a full dependent wife after all my struggles in school. I for no go school at all na.
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by dayokanu(m): 3:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmm

Na wa oo.

Make I no too yarn
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by tintingz(m): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2013
All this wannabe women that wanna be competing with their hubby in business and yet they wont spend a dime to support their husband, just like what my aunt a boss in a company once told me that she has loads in her account buh spending to support her hubby never! infact her cars was bought by her husband.

I wont agree on full house wife buh a mother shouldn't make her business/work take over her primary duties as a wife...e.g a wife that works in a bank i dont like that kinda idea of a mother going to work early in the morning and coming home late in the night...what is her job then as a wife, when will she have the time for the kids.. just weekends? Crap!

At least a wife and a mother should be at home around 5pm not coming home late in the night when the kids are already asleep while the hubby will turn to woman at home, am not saying the man shouldn't take care of the kids like cooking and bathing them buh as a mother she should know her duties at home.

IMO a woman should work and earn a good salary buh not going beyond coming home late at night for working sake for what reason na? When she wont even spend anything to the home(but some women do), you keep all your money to yourself undecided
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by SisiKill1: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh like a half brained drooling eejit with the vocabulary of a 2 years old.

If you are gonna write BUH why not just write BUT?
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Why will i become i f00l house wife, not even Niger economy that is not smiling.
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
mutaalim: How many women of nowadays have time for their children to check their homework their schoolbags to see if they are in posession of what that does not belong to them they also busy on the island/street in the in name of making both end meet. Are they One paying the house bill is it not the responsibility Of their husand everyone has his/her own role . I am not saying a woman should not work but it must be an agreement between duo so has not to affect her ultimate responsibilty at home. Regards

Are you insinuating that training of the children is solely the role of the mother?
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by mutaalim(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you insinuating that training of the children is solely the role of the mother?

No, bukatyne the mother play a major when it comes to children upbringing and domestic activities.

Regards
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by mutaalim(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
sexymoma: Why will i become i f00l house wife, not even Niger economy that is not smiling.
We all know that niger economy is not smiling,
Sexymoma does your hubby tell you that he is not up to his responsibility, are you the one responsible for your bills?

Regards
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
mutaalim:

No, bukatyne the mother play a major when it comes to children upbringing and domestic activities.

Regards

Your post I quoted was referring to training of kids.

Parents (not mothers or fathers) have major roles to play in the life of kids. If God thought either of them could do it alone, He wouldn't have given a child both of them. If the role of a father is just to 'provide' financially for the kids, then he's not important because the mother can do that also.
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by mutaalim(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
bukatyne:

Your post I quoted was referring to training of kids.

Parents (not mothers or fathers) have major roles to play in the life of kids. If God thought either of them could do it alone, He wouldn't have given a child both of them. If the role of a father is just to 'provide' financially for the kids, then he's not important because the mother can do that also.

Fine bukatyne the truth is that a man alone can,t take care of the child neither the woman that is why divorce is not a good thing (broken home)it is the children that suffer MOSTTTTT well don,t let me go into that for now

Back on point, each one of us has his/her role to play. You can't compare a man to a woman neither compare woman to a man
You primary role in your husband house is take care of your children while your man is outside looking for how to make both end meet for you and your children and look after your husband properties
beside there are some job that does not befit women you women are not created for stress
Regards
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
mutaalim:

Fine bukatyne the truth is that a man alone can,t take care of the child neither the woman that is why divorce is not a good thing (broken home)it is the children that suffer MOSTTTTT well don,t let me go into that for now

Back on point, each one of us has his/her role to play. You can't compare a man to a woman neither compare woman to a man
You primary role in your husband house is take care of your children while your man is outside looking for how to make both end meet for you and your children and look after your husband properties
beside there are some job that does not befit women you women are not created for stress
Regards

As you like it cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by mutaalim(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
bukatyne:

As you like it cheesy

Bukatyne Thanks

regards
Re: Can You Be A Full Housewife? by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh like a half brained drooling eejit with the vocabulary of a 2 years old.

If you are gonna write BUH why not just write BUT?
You just a butt head cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 46yrs, Is It Late For Him To Start A Family? / He Now Sleeps On A Mat Becos His Wife And Elder Sister Hav Taken Over D Bedroom / Response To RMD On The Plight Of The Boy Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.