Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,869 members, 7,886,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua (806 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by iamdsam: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Prophet TB Joshua in the live sunday service today said it's time for him to move from one country to another. He said this during afternoon when he was giving prophecy to members. What's your thought about this? @NAIRALANDERS God with us
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by Burger01(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Safe journey and happy soul hunting..

sad
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by nora544: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
He want to tell his followers that he needs a jet, that he can fly from one country to the other country that is what he want
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by kelvin1191(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice move!
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by papagiddy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
yeah, because a prophet is not honour in his home.............. we dont really know his worth in nigeria!
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by iamdsam: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
nora544: He want to tell his followers that he needs a jet, that he can fly from one country to the other country that is what he want
You're wrong
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by chrismichael: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
MAY GOD USE HIM MUCH MORE FOR GOD'S GLORY
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by iamdsam: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
chrismichael: MAY GOD USE HIM MUCH MORE FOR GOD'S GLORY
Amen
Re: Is Time For Me To Travel To Other Countries - TB Joshua by SalC: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
May God be with him wherever he goes.

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Buffon Launch New School Network Promoted By Pope Francis / (SCOAN) John Chi Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations. / closer to christ!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.