Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ph Ladies And White Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ph Ladies And White Men (961 Views)

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ph Ladies And White Men by quadrant4: 9:04am On May 15, 2008
Ladies in PH are ready to do anything for white men especially those that work in oil companies. Could it because of Dollars, real love or what? Most PH ladies consider having sex with white men as food with the support of their parents who encourage them to do the same. Is it really right for PH women to sell their body for this white men who are in Nigeria to work?
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2008
is it just PH girls? besides y u dey generalise?
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2008
Na wa O. I've heard that so many times b4. At least is it not better than sending ur women and daughters to italy? But in this case the oyibos are here. wink
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by lagguy: 12:32pm On May 16, 2008
Poster: Won't u like to do it with white ladies if given the oppotunity? And when money is added to it, won't u jump at it? Omo, na dia luck, make dem enjoy am. My only prayer be say make d whiteties hammer thier smelly pussies well well. wink
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by Infoseye(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2008
The only thing I pity our nigerian women for dating or marrying white men is that once they know(white men) that u r after there money they will use u in bed until u get like a rag. I know what am saying I had a friend who's sister was dating a white although they got married and all that about 3 months later the girl kept complaining to her family about his sex advancesestoo much even his friends end up sleeping with her when I was told by my friend I got pissed about white when especially americans in particular. Once had sex with a white from canada on campus it was stranged cuzz there love making is more i dont know what to call it but quite different from us a here,
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by Busta(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2008
I guess its for the money or they just need someone to sponsor them overseas.
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by Easybaby(f): 1:24pm On May 16, 2008
Before nko? sad angry
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by tboy1(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2008
OMO IBO:

is it just PH girls? besides y u dey generalise?

In terms of nigerian girls looking for white men to marry - yes its mainly in PH and they target expatriates working in oil/gas companies
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2008
na wa o.
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by tpia: 5:41pm On May 16, 2008
If the ladies are marrying these men, how is it a problem.

na their life nah.
Re: Ph Ladies And White Men by dutty(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2008
i tire oooooooooo!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext / What Do U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.