Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,706 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext (971 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Where Did You Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse? / Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
Dear all,

What is your opinion or how do you feel about the females being the bread winner or the financial support or provider towards her BF/Husband/Family like lets say FOREVER?

Can you accept it or you think it should be like the olden days?

You can say anything you want , just feel free but pleaseeee. . . no insults on each other. Thank you.  smiley
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by Ezinwannem: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
There is nuthing wrong with helping your partner BUT it shouldnt be a reason 2 be insulting the person, as in disrespecting the person.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by sistawoman: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
I would not have a problem supporting my husband if he loss his job and needed temporary help but with that comes some strings.

There are certain women that just cant handle the power and will treat those under her like children. Well i am one of those women, that if given the power i will boss my husband and i know my husband is not going for that, so it is best he stay employed.

Now a B/F no way am i going to support him if he does not have a job. For me that privilege only comes with a ring.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by onyinye2(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2008
personally i as raised where the man was the breadwinner. But i wouldn't mind to you know be the one who at the time is supporting us. But i don't want to be the breadwinner of the family all the time. I guess i rather see the man do it. instead of me undecided
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by iice(f): 4:22am On Aug 06, 2008
Nah, i'd rather we share. We both chip in either way.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by Gabry(f): 5:16am On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

Nah, i'd rather we share. We both chip in either way.

And what if your bf/husband is broke?
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by Joseph6(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2008
totally fine by me gentleman or not grin grin grin
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by SCORPIONN(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2008
i dont agree that my girl has to support me otherwise she would rule me over and she would be boss! NO WAY! angry
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by iice(f): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

And what if your boyfriend/husband is broke?
I'd support him but not on a permanent basis
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2008
Scorpionn, am starting to get suspicious of you. . . . I hope you are not the cause of the conflicts among the Nairalanders. . . . . You were suppose tot end it here and meet me up on facebook isn't it?

iice:

I'd support him but not on a permanent basis

But what if this is based on permanent?
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by nalijah07(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
If I made the majority of the money in the relationship and therefore provided the financial support, I would expect you to support the relationship in other ways. You would have to do the cooking, cleaning, babysitting, home repairs, whatever. Just other things to let me know that you value me and not making me feel that your are just around to use me.

Also, unless there is a disability you should be able to find a job. I'm not saying that you have to be the Manager or Vice-President of a company, but just some type of honest job that let's me know that you are not lazy. You need to be getting out of the bed in the morning and getting ready to go somewhere, just like I do.

If you are lazy and broke - I'm out of there.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by onyekang1(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Kai! na swear? He'll definitely get himself a job somehow or some source of income.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by onyinye2(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyeka_ng:

Kai! na swear? He'll definitely get himself a job somehow or some source of income.
Abi o. got no time for slackers.
Re: Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext by iice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

No, as i said before i preferably opt for a chip-in situation.

(1) (Reply)

If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do / It's Not Just Women - Guys Expect Us To Be Able To Read Them Too ! / What Do Think Of This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.