Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,793 members, 7,933,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do (969 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? / U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by lorenzo407(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
what would u do if u catch ur daughter with another man on ur matrimonial bed
shocked
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by LIMUEL(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
I will beat myself without mercy for not bringing her up properly
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by oziomatv(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
The point is to educate her about SEX, the implications and the need for having SEX if she's ready to bear the consequences after. killing her or beating her for having SEX will make mater worst and will never solve any problem,
Advise her about the use of condom and it's advantages if she's desperate to have it.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by Sissy3(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
i will give her a lasting hug, if u knw what i mean angry angry

as for the man, trust me when i say that will be the last day, he will ever use deek again, he will 4ever remain impotent angry angry
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by proo212(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2009
Oh on my bed, Houston we have a problem sad
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by oludimuni: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2009
Ayeole
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by SamMilla1(m): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2009
I will like to approach this issue mathematically.
My action will definitely depend on the age of my daughter and the age of the man,

17 to 19 year olds = counseling my daughter after the young man has gone.

20 to 25 yea olds = Beating my daughter with belts and punishing her harshly. (letting the young man go free)

25 to 30 = she leaves my house. young man in serious trouble with milla.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by KarmaMod(f): 1:36am On Jan 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

20 to 25 yea olds = Beating my daughter with belts and punishing her harshly. (letting the young man go free)

why?
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by tRoOE(f): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2009
Talk to her, use the bible to support my point e.t.c, let her know how disappointed I am towards her
No yelling,screaming nothing like that
Let her realize sex isn't sumthing you rush into, there are other consequence she might face

Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by SweetT1: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
tRoOE:

Talk to her, use the bible to support my point e.t.c, let her know how disappointed I am towards her
No yelling,screaming nothing like that
Let her realize sex isn't sumthing you rush into, there are other consequence she might face

It looks like TRoo has wisen up a bit, i guess unwanted pregnancy and harsh men will do that to you.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by KarmaMod(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2009
lmao. Sweet T wahala e ti poju, fi omo l'omo sile.

when did you get back from Naija sef
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by ikamefa(f): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sweet T:

It looks like TRoo has wisen up a bit, i guess unwanted pregnancy and harsh men will do that to you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  some people dey fight wahala sha!  cheesy cheesy

@ topic : i will quickly go and find 2 fella style igbo!

light it for them make dem high wella, to continue their runs "  grin "

Alubarika ni koko!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by tRoOE(f): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2009
Sweet T:

It looks like TRoo has wisen up a bit, i[b] guess unwanted pregnancy and harsh men will do that to you.[/b]
Was that what happened to your sister, poor thing
she needs to learn how to close her leg next time
Oloshi

KarmaMod:

lmao. Sweet T wahala e ti poju, fi omo l'omo sile.

when did you get back from Naija sef
Bitch you got sumthing to say
slut like you have the audacity to show face on this thread
By time i start, you will not know what hit you
Retarded asshole
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by Gabry(f): 5:37am On Jan 29, 2009
Sam Milla:

I will like to approach this issue mathematically.
My action will definitely depend on the age of my daughter and the age of the man,

17 to 19 year olds = counseling my daughter after the young man has gone.

25 to 30 = she leaves my house. young man in serious trouble with milla.

Baba Sammy, I know youre going to say that! grin
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by infiniti(f): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2009
i will make sure they get married the next day!!! angry angry angry
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by Krixxx(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
i wud beat her for doin it on my sheets(she no get her own room)?, then i wwud beat her for not bein careful i.e(getting caught)(cos what you dont know wont hurt you) then i wud sit her down nd talk to her woman to woman. really depends on hw old she is.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by Ehise99(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
slap his ass and make LovePeddler sounds so he freaks out and never contacts her again
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by mbola(f): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2009
I will be very disappointed. embarassed
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by makapella(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
useless thread.this poster should look 4 more interesting topics.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by spikedcylinder: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2009
Prolly give her tips. tongue
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by dawoyo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Poster
Was that what happened to you? E ya, sorry o to catch your daughter and your friend for your bed. Take heart my brother na so life be but if it were to have happened to me, i will render the man sterile for life and as for my daughter when i'm through with her, she go see men dey kawa.
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by bluespice(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
we have a problem lipsrsealed
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by netghost: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2009
knock the black out of myself, knock the dude blue black then advice my daughter, cos beating kids does not really do much, i spent 6 yrs in a military sch and i changed cos i wanted to
Re: If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do by lorenzo407(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2009
hope none of u have done it before

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing / Why Do Lovers Get Angry When Their Partners Don't Believe Their Lies? / Mistake Number 6: Not “getting” How Attraction Works For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.