Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (270494 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mcmooney(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Give me more

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by psholar(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2013
nice write up bro kip floating
Re: My Complicated Love Story by classicEntity(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
I Hate 9ja: this guy is a replica of flow1759
flow is a bad dude...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by foslink(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]. Nyce story line
Re: My Complicated Love Story by pweetytonbee(f): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
smiley°=-?..нмм..=-?°
<8-|
>

  nice write up. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ f̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊ makin ♏v̶̲̥̅ week.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by walintize(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls chesta i couldn't find †ђε FINAL EPISODE really need †✆ read Ȋt̶̲̅ pls.... A̶̲̥̅♏ really pleading abeg av searched everywere but i couldn't yestaday ...ANY HELP pls
Re: My Complicated Love Story by anasbeaut(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
@bosun11 didnt get Ur mssg. @chistar .....waitin for my tshirt grin oya o upload d final épisode before u kil me for my mother.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Diznie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
9ze work chistar,dnt even tink ah want u tu stop updatin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
*Rushes in,tired*
Abeg somebody should create space let me sit down and wait for the grand finale......

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by bosun11(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
anasbeaut: @bosun11 didnt get Ur mssg. @chistar .....waitin for my tshirt grin oya o upload d final épisode before u kil me for my mother.

U mean @ here or through your inbox?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bosun11(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
anasbeaut: @bosun11 didnt get Ur mssg. @chistar .....waitin for my tshirt grin oya o upload d final épisode before u kil me for my mother.

Check ur mail box
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Less than two hours to go.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Rukitop(f): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
yemi2plus2: Less than two hours to go.
yea,waiting patiently cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by JB789: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chistar I don't usually comment, buy I must commend you and must make a mark here as one of your fans that enjoyed your story! Congratulations!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by FoxyFlow(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am unfollowing this stuff ASAP... Why would I even read it self...

Useless ASUU interview. Abeg, Chistar... Na 1hr30mins remain oo... No dull us...

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by MANOSUB(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thought u said they stole ur phone
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MANOSUB(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

I once heard a quite tricky question from a rap song which got me thinking, the rap artiste was like;

'Is 'bad' a bad word?'

I know you can't answer that question directly.

What does that have to do with my story? You may want to ask. Well, nothing actually, its just one of those random thoughts that pops into my head that I guess should get you thinking too.

Now back to my story...

Temperature was rising, yet the body felt cold; heart was pounding so fast and loud that I could hear the sound; entire body was shivering in absolute fear of the unknown.

All of that and alot more were my exact predicament and how I felt as the armed men ordered us to lay flat on the floor.

Before going to uniport to acquire both knowledge and most especially a degree, the only time I had seen a gun was when it was held by the police or any other member of the Nigerian armed forces. But having stayed in Port-Harcourt for barely a year, I had not only seen a gun but at several times been threatened with it pointed at my head.

'Was it a bad idea to school in uniport? So many bad things had already happened to me and more seemed to be coming my way, is this just fate or is someone from my village sitting at the front of a big pot, trying to bend take my destiny?!' I pondered totally lost in my thoughts. 'Infact if I survive this one, I'm leaving uniport and going to another school' I foolishly concluded, don't blame me for letting my mind wander so far, but when you are scared, its hard to think properly.

I was brought back to planet Earth when the armed men made known thier sinister intention.

'Bring out your wallets and phones, remove your wrist watches and jewellery, infact remove everything of value and drop it in the nylon that is being passed around' One of the armed men said, he seemed to be the leader of the gang, as he had been doing all the talking so far.

At hearing this order, I felt the urge to stand up and flog all of them. Asin they bought all those ammunition and raided a night club for what? Just to steal things as small as people's wrist watch.

I was kindof happy because that's what they all wanted, but I was pissed at the same time because thier mate were robbing big banks and stealing millions and this foöls where here spoiling the fun I was having all because of my empty wallet and 'Aba made' gucci branded wrist watch.

I've always said to myself;

'I won't be a robber and would never steal, but if am forced by forces that I beyond me to steal, then I would definitely steal 'big'. I'll simply rob the CBN'

PS: CBN- Central Bank of Nigeria.

Anyways, long story cut short, the armed robbers succeeded in ripping the entire occupants of the club off our valuables and then escaped.

As usual and expected of our incompetent Police force, they came an hour after the thieves had long gone.

We all went home after the police made us all to write a statement, which I knew won't help matters.

What a long night indeed.

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning, a hope that things would be better today, than they were yesterday, but not for me.

I had woken up unusually early the next morning even tho I had no morning lectures, atleast not till 9am.

I looked at the wall clock in the room and the time was roughly 6:30am, what am I doing awake? I asked myself.

Just as I was wondering, I got a text message from a not so weird number. It was one of those numbers that shows on your phone screen when one sends a bulk message via the internet.

Wizzy of recent has been a good course rep as he now used out departmental dues to buy things for the department and ofcourse, send bulk messages to pass informations.

The only problem with bulk messaging is that the messages don't deliver in immediately attimes. They can take as long as 10 hours or more before they reach the recipient.

I clicked on the envelope icon on my phone screen to open the message and the contents shocked me as I was a victim of the the message not delivering on Time, it read;

'Great Management students, we would have an impromptu MGT 250.1 continuous assessment test tomorrow morning by 7am, please be on time as DR. D.C. Prosper said he won't handle late comers with mercy. Wizdom (Course rep)'.

I looked at the wall clock and the time was around 6:45am.

'Nawa oh, Uniport and thier wahala' was all I could say.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by uniquenaira(f): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
[/color]
emmadiva: i hope say dey no kill u
[color=#006600]
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
"few minutes to go"

"chistar, your people dey wait oo!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
**dusting my stuffs n arranging dem neatly in my big box**

make 6 nak, make I c d end, make i caommot 4 NL...

Itz bin awesome here wit u guys.. *sobs*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
See the way am looking like they are about to show world cup...nawn o, lemmehelp with the time 5:52 now

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
5:53
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
5:54
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Yettocome(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Gbagaun.. Gbagaun.. Gbagaun.... Six don knack o... Make Chistar update oooo.... We wan see d end of this cinema oooo.... Oya posssssssttttttttt update,, or else....................................................................................................................................
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
5:55
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
See how viewers are increasing by the minute...i cee you CHISTAR.....5:56
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
5:57...let us pray,

some have phone but cannot use(illiterate)
some have phone but cannot see
we have phone and we can see,use, and read this wonderful piece glory be to ....5:59....AMEN, bless this update lord
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
"it's 06:00pm now"

"where is chistar. . . ?!!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: My Complicated Love Story by adegwurulez(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
where is chistar
Re: My Complicated Love Story by adegwurulez(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
Clemzy16: "it's 06:00pm now"

"where is chistar. . . ?!!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

ma call am with ma calabash
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Seandaniel90: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wey dis bros o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Leave him now,,,let him be showing himself now....dont let me change it for you here....please now

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.