Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,132 members, 7,949,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (271692 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
I talk am... Say urch dey knack dat chichic girl, i don knw. Chistar don twist everytin for dis last update, but d guy 4ckup sha. Omo dis last update pain me well well, cos urch fuckup and to crown it all the story ends.
***** in sobber mood******
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Seandaniel90: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow...i wish u culd tell us hw its been during d strike. I must really confess..learnt a lot frm dis!! Thumbs up chistar! Nd tnx 2 kemmystry 4 directin me here.. *much love!*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
At this junction i will like to drop this ADELE song SKYFALL.

This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten Feel the earth move and then Hear my heart burst again For this is the end I've drowned and dreamt this moment So overdue I owe them Swept away, I'm stolen Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will stand tall Face it all together Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will stand tall Face it all together At skyfall That skyfall Skyfall is where we start A thousand miles and poles apart Where worlds collide and days are dark You may have my number, you can take my name But you'll never have my heart Let the sky fall (let the sky fall) When it crumbles (when it crumbles) We will stand tall (we will stand tall) Face it all together Let the sky fall (let the sky fall) When it crumbles (when it crumbles) We will stand tall (we will stand tall) Face it all together At skyfall [2x:] (Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will stand tall) Where you go I go What you see I see I know I'd never be me Without the security
Of your loving arms Keeping me from harm Put your hand in my hand And we'll stand Let the sky fall (let the sky fall) When it crumbles (when it crumbles) We will stand tall (we will stand tall) Face it all together Let the sky fall (let the sky fall) When it crumbles (when it crumbles) We will stand tall (we will stand tall) Face it all together At skyfall Let the sky fall We will stand tall At skyfall Oh

#TeamSANDRA.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingsline: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
chistar pls put a face to this story I really want to see ur face

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
"wow! what a lovely ending"

"i love the fact that you didn't leave the lodge out of anger. cause if there is anything that a guy shouldn't let come between friends or family, it has to be a lady"

"again, this is a lovely story, keep it up and the sky will be your starting point"

"all the same, are we expecting another story from you anytime soon. . . ??!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Flashaldrin(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
i'm thinking a large part is missing. From the point were you slumped in your room to the scene with the orange woman. I suspect a very large chunk of the story is missing!

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by kinsjesus(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chistar, dats life anyway... Gracias adios
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
The urch part really pained me,but i guess shit happens. I've learnt alot from this story especially the last part.

Mr chistar. I DOFF MY FEDORA IN RESPECT AND APRECIATION OF THIS ULTIMATE-PIECE.

*takes a bow*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cool how it ended, Michael and Sandra's complicated love story, truely complicated...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Diznie(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow...at last...etz a master piece...fab work
p.s:dnt stp wit jxt 1 stowie,we nid more*oliver twist*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by J0sh007: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Standing ovation 4 u. Una try well well
Re: My Complicated Love Story by meryl4merit(f): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
smileyNice
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lukfame(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Twisted tale... lipsrsealed...I knew its gonna happen buh too bad it happened.well..shit happens.....and you guys had moved on wit ur lives...great story that keeps me coming to nairaland...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MANOSUB(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
chistar01: ******************************************************************************

DATE: JUNE: 17:2013, *LAST 2 MONTHS, BEFORE ASUU STRIKE STARTED*

TIME: 04:23PM *AFTER 1ST SEMESTER LAST PAPER, YEAR. 300 LV.*

VENUE: IN SCHOOL, FRONT OF E.T.F LETURE HALL.

'Hey dear' I said.

'Hi love, how you doing' the caller replied.

'Am cool, just finished my last paper'

'wow, me too. Am thinking we should do something fun tonight' she replied.

'What do you have in mind?'

'ermm, let’s just go to the cinema then drop by illusions club on our way back, Just us, urch, chidinma, tayo and queeneth'

'hmm, are you sure Tayo and Queeneth would want to go? You know those two love birds always have a different special plan for their selves'

'leave that to me' Sandra replied laughing.

'OK, am on my way home now?'

'Where exactly are you now?'

'Front of E.T.F hall'

'Ok, stay there urch and I are coming with the car to pick you.

'Ok, am waiting'

'I love you dear'

'I love you too' I replied and hung up.

PS: Love isn't complicated, they love you or they don't. Or they want to be with you or they don't, it's that simple.
So no matter how far you run from it, it would always find you.

THE END
Beautiful Love Story!
Thanks for giving me something to think about
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Rukitop(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
And they all live happily ever after....on this note,I would like to Congratulate the great writer@Chistar for a wonderful job done..... Wish to read from you another master piece. #PEACE#. * kiss kiss kiss*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by TispyRichman: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Job well done, its worth every minute I spent reading it.

Thank you chistar

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Evad(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
*2nd and final comment*

Chistar, This is a wonderful piece.

Would love to say more,but its been all said. So once again, Job welldone!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Flashaldrin: i'm thinking a large part is missing. From the point were you slumped in your room to the scene with the orange woman. I suspect a very large chunk of the story is missing!
YES! You are right, very right, I copied and pasted it wrongly. But Its kindof too late to add it now, I'll just go and modify the post now and make sure it matches. But don't worry, nothing really IMPORTANT happened, just some descriptions and a few jokes. Thanks alot
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Trendytessy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
I must say.,this is a very interesting romance novel. Weldone Chistar!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by uniquenaira(f): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] cool Wonderful story. Great mindset. Creative tinkin. Me likey! Kudos chistar, u rock! Keep d flame aglow, u sure will reach amazing heights if u keep it up. My prayers r wit u frm hence forth!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by jojoluv: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
WOW.......... I must say this was a lovely story,it got me glue on my fone waiting patiently for more. Guy u too much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by jojoluv: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
BTW, when is another story starting?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
if you want more stories, click this link

www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time/
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Am so very much glad Michael find his way back to Sandra or i won't accept that the story end yet. Chistar tanx a zillion times for this enlightening story.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nyc
Re: My Complicated Love Story by mcdreeezy: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Great write-up..... More ororo to ur elbows!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
I MISSED AN ENTIRE POST WHILE UPDATING AND THERE ISN'T MUCH SPACE SO I'VE MODIFIED THE POST AND LINK IT UP THE BEST WAY I CAN.

IT CONTAINS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I PASSED OUT AND WHEN I WAS CONFRONTED BY THE ORANGE SELLER. AM SORRY FOR THE ERROR.

BTW, I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENTS I'VE BEEN RECEIVING IRRESPECTIVE OF THE ERROR, YOU GUYS ARE JUST THE BEST!

AM I GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY?

YES I DEFINITELY WOULD, BUT MOST OF YOU ALL SUGGESTED I SHOULD CREATE A BLOG OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHICH I WOULD TRY AND DO.

MY ACKNOWLEDGMENTS WOULD BE POSTED TOMORROW.

BUT AS FOR NOW, PLEASE YOU ALL SHOULD TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT THE STORY BY LEAVING MORE COMMENTS.

BE IT GOOD OR BAD, JUST SPILL IT, AS I WOULD ONLY IMPROVE WHEN I GET YOUR CORRECTION

THANKS.

-CHISTAR01

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Omololamide(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
this is a beautiful ending.... their own happily ever after... congrats to michael and sandra.... well done Chistar........... I'm speechless..... its all been said..... nice story, good ending! glad i'm a part of this.... good suspense, timely updates.......sensitive writer.......i can go on and on........ make ur head no swell to say he go burst...... keep it up!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mykhel10(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is really 9ce bro..indeed love is really complicated...really learnt a lot 4rm ur story...thumbs up!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Amazing finale chistar,great writing skills. U've taken me to wonderful places on nairaland . I do believe love is complicated doh

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by foslink(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cum chister or na chrislar cum fwinish dis story nah. Stats crying.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by gandyluv(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
am vry hapy d story ended lk dis...guy u try no b smal atleast ur bein @ home was nt a waste***tankx 2 ASUU n i hp u ll continue afta d strike

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.