Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,326 members, 7,943,815 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (41127 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
kennikazi:
ds one everyone is excited in ds rum....what did i miss?? :-D

there was about to be a battle of words here, well until mynd showed up offcourse grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Make una take am easy o. grin
Cuddles, relax jor.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
this is sopoz to b mynd's nap time...why z he on nairaland naa?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
ehe...ayav a ques...since ayam my own designer, hw shud i ansa the ques 'what unique experiences did you derive with your designer?'
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
kennikazi: ehe...ayav a ques...since ayam my own designer, hw shud i ansa the ques 'what unique experiences did you derive with your designer?'

Lol, what unique experience did you derive from being your own designer. Can we send a poet your way? That way, you can have the feel of working in a team.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Am I seriously going to reply you? undecided Oh lawd! cheesy

Jack, you are the most arrogant person I've ever met. Take a look at your post below, you had to say that when others were crying for designers?

Anyhoo, the statement about sipping cold drinks applied to both contestants, and organizers. I also said we all decided to put poetry on a pedestal, and we are all doing a good job. I am too humble to be arrogant, dear. Pick on some of the literary wizards here, you know I am gonna bore you, I am not good at trading words or writing embarassed.

I admit I am arrogant and a bit of a bastard. Actually a lot of a bastard. But in my defense, I am but a lowly pleb neither in nor aspiring to a position of authority.

It's perfectly acceptable to have opinions about someone being an idiott. I just feel that once you are in a position of authority, those opinions must be stifled or at the very least, publicly hidden. Otherwise you make a mockery of your esteemed position and blur the line between the esteemed and the great unwashed.

You are someone we all look up to, to provide guidance in this competition and because of your past position as Mod of these boards. There's no need to sully that reputation by making yourself look as crass as the rest of us.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am withdrawing the 2 bonus points from my lovely poets, Ishitbey, She-blayze, and Piresgu.
That being said, please feel free to adjust your posts, you still have time till the final deadline.
Keep adjusting till you feel comfortable enough with your work. No pressure, no rush!
Using wayo senses, and tactics are permissible. wink
Thank you very much for being cooperative, and considerate.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lol, what unique experience did you derive from being your own designer. Can we send a poet your way? That way, you can have the feel of working in a team.
ermm....i design simple8-)(powerpoint)...xo d poet shudnt ask for much. and too...am more of a dark artist8-) 8-) nd it wud b nice to wok wt a poet of d same mindset
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
I don't know if this is where I request for a new designer. When this round was not meant to be the final round, I wrote two poems and my designer did sth for both.when this round was said to be the final, I changed my topic to 'Rapture' and my designer's laptop crashed. I believe I'm now designerless.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
kennikazi:
ermm....i design simple8-)(powerpoint)...xo d poet shudnt ask for much. and too...am more of a dark artist8-) 8-) nd it wud b nice to wok wt a poet of d same mindset

badmusace: I don't know if this is where I request for a new designer. When this round was not meant to be the final round, I wrote two poems and my designer did sth for both.when this round was said to be the final, I changed my topic to 'Rapture' and my designer's laptop crashed. I believe I'm now designerless.

Perfect match! PLEASE CONTACT EACHOTHER
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmmm

^

^

^

^

^

^
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
badmusace: I don't know if this is where I request for a new designer. When this round was not meant to be the final round, I wrote two poems and my designer did sth for both.when this round was said to be the final, I changed my topic to 'Rapture' and my designer's laptop crashed. I believe I'm now designerless.
you wrote two poems and want to write another? your creative juices are really flowing oo
email: keneohiaeri@gmail.com
rapture...hmm...what to do with your design
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by russigin(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
@cuddlemi,my designer went awol after our first meeting...can i get a new designer or do i still wait for him?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
kennikazi:
you wrote two poems and want to write another? your creative juices are really flowing oo
email: keneohiaeri@gmail.com
rapture...hmm...what to do with your design
funny enuf my designer just mailed me like 15min ago that his lappy is bak and I can't work with two diff designers. or can I?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
badmusace: funny enuf my designer just mailed me like 15min ago that his lappy is bak and I can't work with two diff designers. or can I?
nop...u can't grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
russigin: @cuddlemi,my designer went awol after our first meeting...can i get a new designer or do i still wait for him?
talk to Kennikazi grin he migght help
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: talk to Kennikazi grin he migght help

I still haven't gotten a designer ooooo.....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:08am On Aug 22, 2013
russigin: @cuddlemi,my designer went awol after our first meeting...can i get a new designer or do i still wait for him?

timpaker:

I still haven't gotten a designer ooooo.....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the names of your designers? I would contact them. If they are indisposed, I'd re-assign both of you Asap. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Cuddlemii:

What are the names of your designers? I would contact them. If they are indisposed, I'd re-assign both of you Asap. Thanks.
dear, some peple loves playing catch even when there is nothing to catch, from today don't answer them.

They are just pulling our legs
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Cuddlemii:

DYOUNGSTER is his name, I have PMed him but no reply

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: dear, some peple loves playing catch even when there is nothing to catch, from today don't answer them.

They are just pulling our legs

interesting..... So are you indirectly disqualifying those without designers?
Oh, you wouldn't answer us anymore right? How is it our fault that we cannot contact our designers? I have complained here (and there), sent PMs and still haven't gotten a reply or reassigned to another designer...... And you call that "playing catch"?
Smh

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by kennikazi(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Mehn this competition is getting too heated up unnecessarily. Its not JAMB, you father wont shoot you if u lose naa...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by russigin(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Cuddlemii:

kpolli is my designer
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
timpaker:

Oh, you wouldn't answer us anymore right? How is it our fault that we cannot contact our designers? I have complained here (and there), sent PMs and still haven't gotten a reply or reassigned to another designer...... And you call that "playing catch"?
Smh

should I enter the nl server and bring onegig with me? I have told you to pm ONEGIG several times, even offline I asked you to do that or he isn't good for you?

Tell us the designer you want then, @ ur service timpacker.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2013
timpaker:

Smh

I have sent you an email just now, and copied your designer. Please check, and reply your email.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by russigin(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I have sent you an email just now, and copied your designer. Please check, and reply your email.

wah bout me?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2013
russigin:

wah bout me?

sent
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please Saturday, 24th August is the deadline for Round 2.
At exactly 12pm,the thread would be locked.
Please let your designers know about this, today.
If you do not have a designer, send us an email, asap

Pcguru has attended to most of his poets, if not all.
I am yet to see his poets' work on the official thread.
Please, if its your poem that is delaying, please work on it.
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wow 1 mic Czar is really good.

Kudos to him
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cuddlemii: ANNOUNCEMENT:

Pcguru has attended to most of his poets, if not all.
I am yet to see his poets' work on the official thread.

undecided

I want adjustments made and told him so immediately - that was on tuesday. I sent him another yesterday and he still hasn't responded to any of them till now.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
jackbauersballs: Wow 1 mic Czar is really good.

Kudos to him
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
badmusace:

Hey, your design isn't showing? Was it uploaded successfully? What kind of file extension does it have? I mean do you see .jpg, .jpeg, .png at the end of the file name. These questions also apply to the other contestants whose designs are missing. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Popular Works Of African Poets. / Defiant Young Wole Soyinka After Release From Prison Custody In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.