Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ten Things Women Might Lie About... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things Women Might Lie About... (857 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Why Some Women Might Never Find True Love / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by bodescous: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2013
1. The number of guy she has been intimate with.

2. She had a great night last night.

3. She would never cheat.

4. Her weight.

5. Her phone number if she is not interested in the guy.

6. She will be ready in a minute.

7. If you ask her about a something she is really passionate about and she says I don’t know.

8. That was delicious if a lover cooked her dinner and it was really bad.

9. She is fine after an argument.

10. The shoes she bought were on sale.
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by redcliff: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2013
*yawns* snd goes back to asking google what i wee eat today
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by mecussey(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Number 1...women will always lie about the number of guys they have slept with...of course, u dont expect her to tell you plenty. If she is not a V, she will always tell you its only one person. It is better not to ask at all
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by redcliff: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2013
mecussey: Number 1...women will always lie about the number of guys they have slept with...of course, u dont expect her to tell you plenty. If she is not a V, she will always tell you its only one person. It is better not to ask at all

why would you ask a woman how many guys she slept with? i think that's a sign of insecurity.
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by bodescous: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Seriously?
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by olumaxi(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2013
I also disagree wit no5
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by Popowaa: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Ten Things Women Might Lie About... by ssemire(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
spaced reserved

(1) (Reply)

So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. / One Wo/man's Trash Is Another Wo/man's Treasure / Shocking:man Marries His Dead Fiancee Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.