Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) (5526 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lol, "Mercy Johnson please have Mercy on our Johnsons" they cried....
Mercy Johnson and Frank Edoho were the hosts for the AY Live show that held in Abuja a few weeks ago and Mercy got the guys drooling in her "boobs/thigh exposing" dress. She really looked good though but that dress, smh!
At some point, Frank Edoho couldn't help but stare hard. I was able to crop out some photos from the video...see photos and video below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/mercy-johnsons-boobs-cause-commotion-at.html
To think that Mercy Johnson in a recent interview said, "I can’t at this point be ‘hawking’ cleavages in the name of promoting brand. Things have changed; this is the beginning of a new era for me" #okbye

Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
another photo
Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by gluv01(f): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
She still got 'em hips which cannot expire even though the Northern the Northern territory has collapsed. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
yinxfun: grin ;Dhaba...dey don fall on ur head b4 niiii..... grin grin ;Dhaba...dey don fall on ur head b4 niiii.....
*singing in ebenezer obey's voice* ori mi koni buru o :p

translation: my head will not be unfortunate
Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Sparkle1(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
This isn't recent...was b4 she got married undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Sparkle1(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
This isn't recent...was b4 she got married sef undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Boobs Cause Commotion At AY Live Show In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
gluv01: She still got 'em hips which cannot expire even though the Northern the Northern territory has collapsed. grin
i just knew with the way she used to carry herself before she married that after she drops one,she will turn to something else.i wonder how she will now look in her thirties or forties if shes looking like this in her late twenties just because baba purity has logged in there several times and she has managed to drop one.infact if they put omotol jolade beside mercy,people will still find omot sexier and fresher than her,that is omo t wey don born 4 and is older than her

(1) (Reply)

This Must Be Beyonce’s Worst Hairstyle … / Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond / Lil Wayne’s Son Is His Carbon Copy, Take A Look At Their Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.