Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important (12558 Views)

The Story Of Jesus Christ / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / Christianity : Religion Vs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you dare me I'll spill the beans. cool

I dare you , lol.

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

I dare you , lol.

smiley
Don't you double dare me.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
Don't you double dare me.

grow up Ola.

wink
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

grow up Ola.

wink

Let sleeping dogs lie. tongue

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
shdemidemi: When exactly will oladegbu come to the realisation of the true gospel of Christ?
Lol...It is more like the Gospel to brainwash people, to me.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by alexleo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
ono: @frosbel,

My advice: Go back to your local Deeperlife district church. Let this fresh anointing on you spread to others so that on the last day, God will not ask you what you did with the knowledge He gave you. Let the love of God fill your heart to the extent that you even love your enemies even as Jesus did.

May God help us all in this christian journey.

The bolded is a big error you are making here. Frosbel is operating under the heavy annointing of satan. Whether fresh or old. Deeper life does not need satan's annointing. You think he is the one that wrote the Original Post on this thread? He copied it from somewhere and pasted and you can see how beautiful the teaching is. If he was to write on this topic, you would have seen satan in his writings. Be careful not to be carried away by this false prophet. Advising him to go back to Deeper life with his leprous teachings is not a good one at all. If you love those brethren in Deeper life, pleas save them the frosbel's leprous teachings.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by alexleo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

Thank you Sir.

But no thanks to Deeperlife.

yeah you dont need to go back to Deeper life. Going back there with your poisonous teachings means that a lot of brethren will miss heaven by the time you have poisoned their minds. Carry your false-teaching-disease alone pls or better still, humble yourself before God for him to deliver you.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by alexleo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, especially the mixed multitudes that sit in the church.

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us" (1 John 2:19).

Here is an example of Larry Flynt who found "freedom" just like you did:

"I have left my religious conversion behind and settled into a comfortable state of atheism. I have come to think that religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time"

Ola thanks a lot. This truly captures frosbel and his so called walk with God. He is seriously descending into the pit of atheism and hell. May God save him from this. Amen
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Pygru: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2013
alexleo:

The bolded is a big error you are making here. Frosbel is operating under the heavy annointing of satan. Whether fresh or old. Deeper life does not need satan's annointing. You think he is the one that wrote the Original Post on this thread? He copied it from somewhere and pasted and you can see how beautiful the teaching is. If he was to write on this topic, you would have seen satan in his writings. Be careful not to be carried away by this false prophet. Advising him to go back to Deeper life with his leprous teachings is not a good one at all. If you love those brethren in Deeper life, pleas save them the frosbel's leprous teachings.
seconded!
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Is the tithe in the bible the same as the one you collect today
My friend, keep quiet anytime tithe is mentioned you rush to comment.You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2013
DrummaBoy:

That is why i shuddered when in one thread Bidam said we would be saved through churches. No church can save you. The church are men. And the position the hearts of men is at is where the church of Jesus is. And God wants the church to think right.

LOOK at this hypocrite and disciple of frosbel,you never shuddered when frosbel opened a thread that Jesus never preexisted his birth.You are now here peddling lies against me.show us the thread where i said only church can save or forever remain silent here.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2013
flourishG: ^Every trees man had planted in that deeperlife should be torn down.So much judaistic teachings and that's y many of them all still commit secret sins.
I confess my sins so clean with the blood,unlike you guys who feel comfortable in it like swines.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2013
The return of bidam- from all these statements of yours, your sabbatical no add anything to you. It seem you have come back just as you left. grin
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2013
shdemidemi: The return of bidam- from all these statements of yours, your sabbatical no add anything to you. It seem you have come back just as you left. grin
Nope, it rather increased my passion for truth and naked hatred for falsehood.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Bidam: Nope, it rather increased my passion for truth and naked hatred for falsehood.

With all these tithe and legalism gospel you still stand upon?

Passion for tithe and Judaism things grin

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

With all these tithe and legalism gospel you still stand upon?

Passion for tithe and Judaism things grin

May God help us.
May God help us indeed, Antinomians escape route is that tithe is legalism. SMH! Then prayers, marriage, worship and meditating God's word should be legalism too cos we do it every day.God will punish ignorance because no be excuse.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Bidam: May God help us indeed, Antinomians escape route is that tithe is legalism. SMH! Then prayers, marriage, worship and meditating God's word should be legalism too cos we do it every day.God will punish ignorance because no be excuse.

This your analogy get k leg o...we can find all these other things like marriage and all in the new covenant, may be them forget mention tithe. Make we add am jo! Abi bidam?
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by PastorKun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bidam: My friend, keep quiet anytime tithe is mentioned you rush to comment.You should be ashamed of yourself.

Is dat the answer to my question? DUNCE tongue

1 Like

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by DrummaBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bidam: LOOK at this hypocrite and disciple of frosbel,you never shuddered when frosbel opened a thread that Jesus never preexisted his birth.You are now here peddling lies against me.show us the thread where i said only church can save or forever remain silent here.

Well, it was on thread "Why am I thus?" opened by your very self! And the conversation went thus:

Bidam: What's your proof? This are wild speculations and false allegations created by you.
Ok. Nobody is in disagreement here.

You have said it already. Men jobs is to witness,The work Of the Holy Spirit is to convict.Show me where the article says contrary.SMH!
I am afraid you will end up becoming like frosbel at the rate you are going, if you are looking for the perfect church,then stay at home and don't go to church.Jesus is coming for the churches,not individuals.[/b]It will actually do you some good to study Revelation 2& 3.

DrummaBoy: [b]Did Bidam say: Jesus is coming for the churches and not for individuals (?) or I was reading double?

Thank God it is black and white. I had to re read it: Jesus is coming for churches and not individuals (!). And you call yourself a bible teacher?

Ok. Lets go to Revelation 2,3. These were messages tp churches to reform their doctrine and practices. Why? So people could be set omikunle the path of truth. There is no other way to read it... Jesus is coming for the church, Yes. Which church? Deeper life, etc? No, he is coming for a people, a people he has made his temple and his dwelling place. Jesus is coming for you and me, Bidam. Not for churches founded by men.

God has ordained churches for the perfection of the saint and not as a vehicle to go to heaven.

And, as for being like frosbel, if more Christians were like we would have greater effectiveness in Christ body.

I do not oppose the Lord's prayer but we cannot turn it into another catholic prayer means to salvation. that will be properstrous.

Bidam: YES..I,said it,if your ignorance is so big you can go double check like a berean should.And i am a bible student not a teacher.correct that pls.
grin you see what i mean by ignorance? What gave you the impression i was referring to ministries?

Revelation 1:4 To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from who is, and who was, and who is to come,

Revelation 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it.
God never works with individual,that has changed,he works with people and that is why there are ministry gifts so the body will lack nothing. 7 Represent perfection and that is why he spake to the 7 churches.Remember that paul also planted 7 churches,these churches will unite under one umbrella as the bride of Christ.The characteristics of these churches can be seen in many denominations we have in this present day.Take note that we are not talking about denomination here.Jesus knows His disciples who are scattered in these different churches that you are accusing everyday online here.

There is where you said it O mighty Bidam.

Can we hear word now?
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Well, it was on thread "Why am I thus?" opened by your very self! And the conversation went thus:

There is where you said it O mighty Bidam.

Can we hear word now?
grin you must be a dunce.Where did i say the church can save you in that write up?
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
shdemidemi:

This your analogy get k leg o...we can find all these other things like marriage and all in the new covenant, may be them forget mention tithe. Make we add am jo! Abi bidam?
grin Abeg go siddon.Is marriage compulsory? You just keep displaying ignorance sha.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Is dat the answer to my question? DUNCE tongue
grin am not surprised very typical of kun.Even if i answer you,you will still come up with lame statements and excuses.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by DrummaBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bidam: grin you must be a dunce.Where did i say the church can save you in that write up?

I rest my case. I leave the readers to judge what you wrote.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Onyiibabe(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
thorpido: people hate and condemn what they don't understand.You remind me of the early medical discoveries.People condemned those who came up with such possibilities and even supported that they be put to death for even announcing such.There were scientists who were even condemned by their colleagues.
Whether you understand it or not,Christianity is not a religion!

Maybe someday you will...
then wats christainity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / The Atheist's Prayer / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.