Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader (33757 Views)

Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / Buhari, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by jjcbuthot: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
If religious propaganda is what you are driving at then I must has wasted effort in trying to debate you.

A man that did not impose sharia while he had military powers, idiagbo a Christian was his deputy, tunde bakare a pastor was his running mate

Buhari stop state sponsored pilgrimage to Mecca.

Buhari forth and crushed maitaisini group - an Islamic group terrorizing the north at the time. And some bigots are here saying he is an Islamic fanatics. How? What is the sense is this? How do you say someone is something he doesnt do?

Is this a case of limited memory capacity where some information must be deleted for new ones to come in? OR a simple of case of this is what we can use to discredit him before a gullible section of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Buhari forth and crushed maitaisini group - an Islamic group terrorizing the north at the time. And some bigots are here saying he is an Islamic fanatics. How? What is the sense is this? How do you say someone is something he doesnt do?

Is this a case of limited memory capacity where some information must be deleted for new ones to come in? OR a simple of case of this is what we can use to discredit him before a gullible section of Nigerians?

Abacha sent troops to entrench democracy in Sierra Leone but we know he was never the quintessential democrat.

Obasanjo was an arrowhead for Transparency International, even though many now consider his level of corruption legendary.

I have not even broached Fulani irredentism, which is evident in a number of positions he's taken up of late, yet.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

What religious propaganda? I give you recent antecedents and all you do is throw crockery all over the place?
Isn't this confirmation of the dogmatic approach you've adopted in this debate hitherto?

You may also recall that I say this much in my very first post:

I meant every word.

Since we are both following antecedence, i am more interested in corruption and delivery on economy and infrastructure while you can hold on to your view of tyranny and sharia.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

Since we are both following antecedence, i am more interested in corruption and delivery on economy and infrastructure while you can hold on to your view of tyranny and sharia.

Not so fast!
It is possible to argue convincingly that when Buhari exonerated Abacha of financial crimes, he laid bare his own inimical stance on corruption also, no?

Each generation must, out of relative obscurity, discover its mission, fulfill it, or betray it - Frantz Fanon

What is your mission @Obiagelli? cheesy

Are you being true to your generation when advance arguments which suggest there are no better alternatives to Buhari in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by jjcbuthot: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Abacha sent troops to entrench democracy in Sierra Leone but we know he was never the quintessential democrat.

Obasanjo was an arrowhead for Transparency International, even though many now consider his level of corruption legendary.

I have not even broached Fulani irredentism, which is evident in a number of positions he's taken up of late, yet.

Look at him running from pillar to post looking for something to use against people's general. You exposed yourself as a crude unintelligent bigot - what has fulani got to do with the discussion at hand?

I pity your life... I wont allow you to waste my time along with your own.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Not so fast!
It is possible to argue convincingly that when Buhari exonerated Abacha of financial crimes, he laid bare his own inimical stance on corruption also, no?

What is your mission @Obiagelli? cheesy

Are you being true to your generation when advance arguments which suggest there are no better alternatives to Buhari in Nigeria?

My mission is to contribute my own quota for the development of Nigeria, if you consider buhari corrupt for his comments on abacha so be it.

For me, I will stick to what I know from his days as minister of petroleum (2 refineries) to president (anti virus corruption and economic performance) to ptf chairman (infrastructure all over). Show me anyone that can match

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Look at him running from pillar to post looking for something to use against people's general. You exposed yourself as a crude unintelligent bigot - what has fulani got to do with the discussion at hand?

I pity your life... I wont allow you to waste my time along with your own.

You are as vacuous as they come, and it shows!

There is absolutely nothing I have said here that I cannot back up with incontrovertible facts.

I have already attested to some of his noble qualities earlier, and I stand by this. You wanted a critical appraisal but clearly cannot handle the other perspective grin

The bigotry which you accuse me of only exists in your atrophied mind brethren.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

My mission is to contribute my own quota for the development of Nigeria, if you consider buhari corrupt for his comments on abacha so be it.

For me, I will stick to what I know from his days as minister of petroleum (2 refineries) to president (anti virus corruption and economic performance) to ptf chairman (infrastructure all over). Show me anyone that can match

What do you mean when you say "show me anyone that can match that"?

How does this line of thinking move the discussion forward at a time when we are operating a completely different system of government from the command-structure you find in military barracks?

Compared to GEJites who occasionally advance well-thought arguments, you Buharites actually do your principal a huge disservice on these boards. sad

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

What do you mean when you say "show me anyone that can match that"?

How does this line of thinking move the discussion forward at a time when we are operating a completely different system of government from the command-structure you find in military barracks?

Compared to GEJites who occasionally advance well-thought arguments, you Buharites actually do your principal a huge disservice on these boards. sad

Show me and stop beating around the bush, how does democracy stall development, i am getting tired of your pointlessness.

Pls i seriously detest tags, Buharites does not apply to me, I discuss mostly history and facts not sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is going to be my last post here today.

I accept the politics of Gen Buhari is constantly evolving, and that he has traveled some distance as a born-again democrat. I certainly respect his right to contest for electoral office, even as I have resolved not to vote for him for the reasons highlighted below.

Lest I be misunderstood, I accept that Buhari does posses some positive qualities which set him apart from most of his contemporaries. While I have nothing against him contributing his quota to nation building in some other capacity, it is my considered view that there has not been enough contrition or atonement to merit another shot at the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla: This is going to be my last post here today.

I accept the politics of Gen Buhari is constantly evolving, and that he has traveled some distance as a born-again democrat. I certainly respect his right to contest for electoral office, even as I have resolved not to vote for him for the reasons highlighted below.

Good reason, I of course respect it. It was good debating you, though I would have loved answers to my questions.

Probably my last post too,

Buhari would just be great for a single term to ruthlessly fight corruption without fear thereby creating a system where institutions are strengthen for younger ones to thrive.

Dream combo: buhari /ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by ihimami: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

Good reason, I of course respect it. It was good debating you, though I would have loved answers to my questions.

Probably my last post too,

Buhari would just be great for a single term to ruthlessly fight corruption without fear thereby creating a system where institutions are strengthen for younger ones to thrive.

Dream combo: buhari /ezekwesili

May God bless you. It is like a lot of those who don't like Buhari are those young ones who are too lazy to research about him or those who thrive in corruption and are afraid of him coming back to cleans the system.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

You agree with me that Buhari's experience is needed, if he supports a younger guy that great so long as corruption is defeated without fear or favor.
Obyyyyyyy ;
Of course Buhari's experience is needed and of utmost importance so are other politicians of ''then'' republic Only that they should not Operate @ mainstream of Governance !!!

They are better-off Observing and Advising !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
ihimami:

May God bless you. It is like a lot of those who don't like Buhari are those young ones who are too lazy to research about him or those who thrive in corruption and are afraid of him coming back to cleans the system.
Bless you too, you can't blame them too much as I am sorry to say they are products of a bad educational system, a generation that takes delight in "first to comment" or "the article is too long", "the article is boring " and so on.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
donroxy: Obyyyyyyy ;
Of course Buhari's experience is needed and of utmost importance so are other politicians of ''then'' republic Only that they should not Operate @ mainstream of Governance !!!

They are better-off Observing and Advising !!!
So long as we have the likes of David mark(go and read up this criminal's antecedence), anenin, babangida, obj and the rest of the pdp cabal in the mainstream them buhari is much needed.

Trust me no inexperienced politician can match these monsters.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Bless you too, you can't blame them too much as I am sorry to say they are products of a bad educational system, a generation that takes delight in "first to comment" or "the article is too long", "the article is boring " and so on.
So, all the debate on this thread is reduced to ur assertion above !!! This is absolute shortsightedness and myopic of U !!!

But,am not baffled since It took u more than Hours to ascertain my assertions and It would take U years to understand how to right Nigeria's wrong taking into consideration our diversity and unique heritages !!!

Do not consider urself an heroine as everything u posited here about Buhari is based on ''speculations and expected prospects'',u are just an average Nigerian who believe in individual strength instead of evolving a system that would make all error vanished for Life through Holistic Approach !!!

Since U started comparing Jonathan as a youngman with Young Chaps domiciled in ''Progressives'' without recourse to their Political Platform and Ideologies,I already concluded U re just one of those who fights dirty to win debates as 40Jonathan Defendants on Nairaland tagged ''40lappy'' !!!

In Ur confined views , whomsoever that criticised Buhari is pro-GEJ as Pro-Gej would also conclude effective criticism on GEJ as anti-GEJ as such u lot still failed to conclude u re bunch of poor educational system

When Ribadu chaired EFCC, criminals, both private and public were being apprehended here and there even Ministers and whole IG of police were not spared. Today,what is EFCC and same Ribadu became a fugitive until recent !!!

At most ,Ur Buhari will sanitise for four/eight years after which the Odds continue (This is Nigeria for Gaddam sake) unfortunately,U do not understand the political orientation of Nigeria !!!

Nigeria of today is beyond the effort of one man checked independence day pictures of 1960, how many men were there ? And these are still the same men whom these politicians indulged to operate as they deemfit or sectionalised/balkanised as they deemfit !!

We stand to gain Nothing from Buhari,Babangida,Gowon, even OBj third term,abdsallam and co other than backroom advice and influence and That is exactly where ur Buhari belong,Backroom Operation

If Buhari really care, let him rallyround and give ultimate support to any of ''Progressives'' youngChaps (I already mentioned them) and ensure their success Up North while the ''Progressives down south could take up the rest Buhari could be our ''National Hero'' !!!

Who told U ''Ribadu/Elrufai/oshiomole can never take Up any Cabal in Nigeria despite their small stature abi U wanna tell me Fashola/Rochas/Ezekwesili/Dora are inexperienced to stir Nigeria to greatness but BUHARI !!!

Oby,U better clear ur guts of Myopia and be Objective

APC should not set precedence of recycling Old Goons just like PDP :::::::: as such Buhari is not an Ideal Presidential Candidate !!!
And I so much believe sane minds in APC would have been rejecting his candidacy !!!

From Nigerian Educational system product !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

I am going to let this insult slide for now.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
So long as we have the likes of David mark(go and read up this criminal's antecedence), anenin, babangida, obj and the rest of the pdp cabal in the mainstream them buhari is much needed.

Trust me no inexperienced politician can match these monsters.
So,It was Buhari who tutored Ribadu on how to clamped down on 419s cabal and scammers as Bank Chiefs ;

It was Buhari that Built Oshiomole to be firm and aggressive and tutored him how to take Edo from Cabals

It was Buhari who aided Elrufai in sanitising Abuja by revoking lands certificates of High Ranking Nigerians; Ministers,Retired Generals,topmost civil servants et all

Buhari tutored Ribadu to jailed Tafawa Balogun (a whole IG of Police) who also double as his(ribadu's) boss,Bank Chiefs,ministers !!!

Dora performed Miracle in NAFDAC with Buhari while Fashola/Rochas also needed Buhari to perform wonders !!!

Fashola/Rochas/OshoBaba/Ribadu/Elrufai/Oby/Dora among many are all Politically Marketable and could take any damn Cabal also make informed economic decisions as well as possesing necessary strength,political platform and Ideology more than Buhari would do !!!
Abeg keep all this exaggerations to una self !!!

I swear it ; Rauf Aregbesola alone could handle any fu.c.king cabal self,they will all abscond from Nigeria !!!

I wonder why ''progressive'' youngChap no dey get Body !!!

Buhari kwa !!! Let him be Chairman ''APC board of trustee'' !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Don't mind her as she believed she has achieved a landmark today by taking us together as such her virtual ego and poor usage of words and odd mentality of an average,unexposed Nigerian who believe just only one single man would turn things around what is more bad backward education system than such reasonings!!!!!

Oby,U won't forget today so soon !!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't referring to you directly, i wrote in general, I was responding to a comment on the general low interest in seeking knowledge.

You ain't one of those first to comment people, are you?

I have debated you with utmost respect, the post I quoted in reply was abviously referring to without any knowledge of history
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2013
donroxy: So, all the debate on this thread is reduced to ur assertion above !!! This is absolute shortsightedness and myopic of U !!!

But,am not baffled since It took u more than Hours to ascertain my assertions and It would take U years to understand how to right Nigeria's wrong taking into consideration our diversity and unique heritages !!!

Do not consider urself an heroine as everything u posited here about Buhari is based on ''speculations and expected prospects'',u are just an average Nigerian who believe in individual strength instead of evolving a system that would make all error vanished for Life through Holistic Approach !!!

Since U started comparing Jonathan as a youngman with Young Chaps domiciled in ''Progressives'' without recourse to their Political Platform and Ideologies,I already concluded U re just one of those who fights dirty to win debates as 40Jonathan Defendants on Nairaland tagged ''40lappy'' !!!

In Ur confined views , whomsoever that criticised Buhari is pro-GEJ as Pro-Gej would also conclude effective criticism on GEJ as anti-GEJ as such u lot still failed to conclude u re bunch of poor educational system

When Ribadu chaired EFCC, criminals, both private and public were being apprehended here and there even Ministers and whole IG of police were not spared. Today,what is EFCC and same Ribadu became a fugitive until recent !!!

At most ,Ur Buhari will sanitise for four/eight years after which the Odds continue (This is Nigeria for Gaddam sake) unfortunately,U do not understand the political orientation of Nigeria !!!

Nigeria of today is beyond the effort of one man checked independence day pictures of 1960, how many men were there ? And these are still the same men whom these politicians indulged to operate as they deemfit or sectionalised/balkanised as they deemfit !!

We stand to gain Nothing from Buhari,Babangida,Gowon, even OBj third term,abdsallam and co other than backroom advice and influence and That is exactly where ur Buhari belong,Backroom Operation

If Buhari really care, let him rallyround and give ultimate support to any of ''Progressives'' youngChaps (I already mentioned them) and ensure their success Up North while the ''Progressives down south could take up the rest Buhari could be our ''National Hero'' !!!

Who told U ''Ribadu/Elrufai/oshiomole can never take Up any Cabal in Nigeria despite their small stature abi U wanna tell me Fashola/Rochas/Ezekwesili/Dora are inexperienced to stir Nigeria to greatness but BUHARI !!!

Oby,U better clear ur guts of Myopia and be Objective

APC should not set precedence of recycling Old Goons just like PDP :::::::: as such Buhari is not an Ideal Presidential Candidate !!!
And I so much believe sane minds in APC would have been rejecting his candidacy !!!

From Nigerian Educational system product !!!
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't referring to you directly, i wrote in general, I was responding to a comment on the general low interest in seeking knowledge.

I have debated you with utmost respect, the post I quoted in reply was abviously referring to without any knowledge of history.

I never referred to anyone as pro gej, i only mentioned gej to counter your age argument

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2013
donroxy: Don't mind her as she believed she has achieved a landmark today by taking us together as such her virtual ego and poor usage of words and odd mentality of an average,unexposed Nigerian who believe just only one single man would turn things around what is more bad backward education system than such reasonings!!!!!

Oby,U won't forget today so soon !!!

Bro you are taking this too personal, in case you got my intension wrong, I apologise but I insist that I wasn't taking a swipe at you or the other guy.

As for you examples of Ribadu, Elrufai and Dora, it is easier to perform when you have got a strong backbone in the likes of buhari, obj and co. OBj could have done what is needed to change this nation but his will and greed didn't allow him.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Obiagelli:

I have debated you with utmost respect, the post I quoted in reply was abviously referring to without any knowledge of history.

I never referred to anyone as pro gej, i only mentioned gej to counter your age argument
I hereby withdraw all my Outburst above and apologised ''I m Sorry'' !!!

And U re rare ''female'' on Nairaland !!!

As for ''OBJ'' ........ Baba na my man ooosmiley , He tried to shield Nigeria from cabals that installed him thus His intention of going for ThirdTerm(Which is wrong) in considering an alternative window to decabalised the cabals; He opted for YoungVirgin Nigerians ''Umaru/GEJ'' and serve as backbone for 'em but this is Nigeria(a nation of conflict interest) !!!

UMYA/GEJ woulda been what OBJ want them to be if they were raised on different political platform as ''APC'' !!!!

I still strongly believe the success of this country lie with New-Generation of Nigeria !!!

I'm still pretty sorry for the outburst !!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
DP
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2013
donroxy: I hereby withdraw all my Outburst above and apologised ''I m Sorry'' !!!

And U re rare ''female'' on Nairaland !!!

As for ''OBJ'' ........ Baba na my man ooosmiley , He tried to shield Nigeria from cabals that installed him thus His intention of going for ThirdTerm(Which is wrong) in considering an alternative window to decabalised the cabals; He opted for YoungVirgin Nigerians ''Umaru/GEJ'' and serve as backbone for 'em but this is Nigeria(a nation of conflict interest) !!!

UMYA/GEJ woulda been what OBJ want them to be if they were raised on different political platform as ''APC'' !!!!

I still strongly believe the success of this country lie with New-Generation of Nigeria !!!

I'm still pretty sorry for the outburst !!!
Thanks for understanding and accepting my apology,
I think obj left it too late before realising he could change the fortunes of this nation, he spent his first term playing to the gallery and doing the bidding of those that installed him, appointing mediocre as ministers. His second term however was more businesslike, payed off our debt and started a foundation for nigeria by building institutions but it was too late as those institutions didn't have the time to mature.

I also believe obj wanted to make his cabinet member president not umar/gej but he was held ransom by the governors forum who want one of them as president.
OBj had to settle for the lesser evil amongst the umar/gej.

I believe the future of Nigeria lies in the youth but they need a solid foundation, one devoid of the present crop of monsters.

Who his bold enough to take on those monster?
My opinion, Buhari can do that job.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Obiagelli:
Thanks for understanding and accepting my apology,
I think obj left it too late before realising he could change the fortunes of this nation, he spent his first term playing to the gallery and doing the bidding of those that installed him, appointing mediocre as ministers. His second term however was more businesslike, payed off our debt and started a foundation for nigeria by building institutions but it was too late as those institutions didn't have the time to mature.

I also believe obj wanted to make his cabinet member president not umar/gej but he was held ransom by the governors forum who want one of them as president.
OBj had to settle for the lesser evil amongst the umar/gej.

I believe the future of Nigeria lies in the youth but they need a solid foundation, one devoid of the present crop of monsters.

Who his bold enough to take on those monster?
My opinion, Buhari can do that job.
Hmmmm, nice WriteUp but LoopHoles !!!

Obj was naive and Innocent @ his first regime as a man that has been incarcerated for years by previous regime only to be called by Cabals to be their ''Puppet'' of Pacifying Nigeria/SW's mandate of Abiola!!!

What do we expect of Such a man , also, the first tenure of Obj ,Atiku(VP) was the dominant figure ahome as OBJ was busy travelling all over the world reedeeming Nigeria's Image while Atiku was the defacto President @ Home !!!

Baba was able to establish his own authority and connections,other than that of cabals towards the end of his tenure and second tenure ------ His Achievements and Failures were there !!!

I actually hold that OBJ wanted to make himself,not any of his cabinet member, president but was stopped by ''Integrity Group'' abi wetin be dis Farouk Lawan led Group , fewer strong cabinet members and most nigerians @large !!!

In the above regard,ATIKU has already been lined to takeOver power but OBJ would never allow such !!! And yes, we should not go back to cabal's first tenure !!!

Odili was lined up but rejected by Abracadabra of PDP power play until UMYA/GEJ was settled for infact GEJ was selected lately !!!

smiley see, forget about Solid foundation spearheaded by Bukhari, as YounMen already have necessary foundation needed to win this struggle while Buhari could be their security backbone using his connection as former C-in-C and ex-serviceDude !!!

Just Give Aregbesola and Ribadu the chance put Dora and Oshiomole in there; Fashola /Okorocha and Madam Due Process Ezekwesili :::::::::::::::: come crown them with Elrufai !!!!

Nigerian cabals are Highly exaggerated;threaten one/two of them the rest will run away to enjoy their loot only to come back when u re no more there ''the problem is just[b] cyclical conspiracy'' as these cabals have boys planted in every nook ::::The boys won't operate effectively without master while master won't get fed without boys thus ''Cyclical'' !!!

The above dudes do not need [b]Buhari
to drive Nigeria away from cabals cuz they are also hotter and madder'' at the same time even than Buhari self !!!

U see, all I'm clamouring for is ''re-orientation'', we really need to change our selection process and stir away from Old Goons for Good wether such Goon is GOOD/BAD

God bless Nigeria,APC and PDP !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
donroxy: Hmmmm, nice WriteUp but LoopHoles !!!

Obj was naive and Innocent @ his first regime as a man that has been incarcerated for years by previous regime only to be called by Cabals to be their ''Puppet'' of Pacifying Nigeria/SW's mandate of Abiola!!!

What do we expect of Such a man , also, the first tenure of Obj ,Atiku(VP) was the dominant figure ahome as OBJ was busy travelling all over the world reedeeming Nigeria's Image while Atiku was the defacto President @ Home !!!

Baba was able to establish his own authority and connections,other than that of cabals towards the end of his tenure and second tenure ------ His Achievements and Failures were there !!!

I actually hold that OBJ wanted to make himself,not any of his cabinet member, president but was stopped by ''Integrity Group'' abi wetin be dis Farouk Lawan led Group , fewer strong cabinet members and most nigerians @large !!!

In the above regard,ATIKU has already been lined to takeOver power but OBJ would never allow such !!! And yes, we should not go back to cabal's first tenure !!!

Odili was lined up but rejected by Abracadabra of PDP power play until UMYA/GEJ was settled for infact GEJ was selected lately !!!

smiley see, forget about Solid foundation spearheaded by Bukhari, as YounMen already have necessary foundation needed to win this struggle while Buhari could be their security backbone using his connection as former C-in-C and ex-serviceDude !!!

Just Give Aregbesola and Ribadu the chance put Dora and Oshiomole in there; Fashola /Okorocha and Madam Due Process Ezekwesili :::::::::::::::: come crown them with Elrufai !!!!

Nigerian cabals are Highly exaggerated;threaten one/two of them the rest will run away to enjoy their loot only to come back when u re no more there ''the problem is just[b] cyclical conspiracy'' as these cabals have boys planted in every nook ::::The boys won't operate effectively without master while master won't get fed without boys thus ''Cyclical'' !!!

The above dudes do not need [b]Buhari
to drive Nigeria away from cabals cuz they are also hotter and madder'' at the same time even than Buhari self !!!

U see, all I'm clamouring for is ''re-orientation'', we really need to change our selection process and stir away from Old Goons for Good wether such Goon is GOOD/BAD

God bless Nigeria,APC and PDP !!!
Agree with most of your assertions but after the failure of the third term bid obj wanted his cabinet to continue

Let's hope 2015 comes good for nigeria as a whole and not selected individuals.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Obiagelli:
Agree with most of your assertions but after the failure of the third term bid obj wanted his cabinet to continue

Let's hope 2015 comes good for nigeria as a whole and not selected individuals.
Of course He wanted his cabinet to continue simply cuz those were the people who actually did the deeds,most especially the ''economic team'' chaired by Ngozi Okonjo and later by Nnenadi Usman. Also Elrufai,Ribadu are member of the team !!!

But the Economic team got dispersed as Okonjo aggressively resigned which eventually led to UMYA/GEJ politics though some members still found themselves in UMYA/GEJ's cabinet while some rejected the offer of joining UMYA/GEJ team as some were not called at all !!!

Amen to ur prayer !!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nothing wrong with trying Out a Nazism system here, must every word depicted in the Constitution be brought to effect?

Abeg allow Buhari step Into Hitler's big Shoes Jor
cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by mike404(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
THIS JIHADIST NEWS DON MAKE FRONT PAGE AGAIN angry JARIUS YOU ARE REALLY WORKING HARD FOR YOUR OGA

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by BUSHHUNTER: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
mike404: BUHARI IS A BLOODY TERRORIST AND HE SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH angry

Tha Shall not Judge sometymz dix Massmedia peepz can b paid to Blackmail sum1 rememba Itz Politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos / Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.