Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader (33756 Views)

Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / Buhari, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by nagoma(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
the_ripper3: So much adulations for the illiterate nomad. He should concentrate on the exponential rise of teenage pregnancy in his home state instead of nursing this chimerical ambitions which is nugatory.
He should be dancing in glee now that the FG aint hounding his minions.
BOKO-hari remains a perpetual looser and won't disappoint come 2015,no amount of toadies on nairaland and election day would change nada.

What do you expect from someone who calls himself ripper? Any way It is democracy so Seun allows hooligans to air their poo. .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by ITbomb(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
nagoma:

What we need and what every country needs to develop is patriotism and single minded dedication to the country. Believe me we have the technical and much of the resource angle. Don't be deceived by new tiles in aiport buildings and gold colored wall paper on pillars. You don't even know what it costs. And when you have a carpet bagger minister in charge, you know that this so called development has a sinister motive. More contract more kick back is the rule in those circles
Thank God you follow see the new tiles. I think say u go say na propaganda. Me eh, I go let them deceive me o cos after more than 40 years, somebody use our money take put new tile for airport na something. To say na so Buhari start for him time to put tile for airport, Naija for be like America now, but sha e neva too late as God don bring Goodluck to save us and give us fresh air.
As for the contract e good as dem do the contract finish till chop on top am. Go see Akwa Ibom, as more contracts and more kickbacks are executed na so new new structures full everywhere. To say since Buhari and the rest been dey do contracts collect kickbacks like dis, everywhere for develop finish for this country
SAI GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TILL 2019 and beyond

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by nagoma(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
ITbomb:
Thank God you follow see the new tiles. I think say u go say na propaganda. Me eh, I go let them deceive me o cos after more than 40 years, somebody use our money take put new tile for airport na something. To say na so Buhari start for him time to put tile for airport, Naija for be like America now, but sha e neva too late as God don bring Goodluck to save us and give us fresh air.
As for the contract e good as dem do the contract finish till chop on top am. Go see Akwa Ibom, as more contracts and more kickbacks are executed na so new new structures full everywhere. To say since Buhari and the rest been dey do contracts collect kickbacks like dis, everywhere for develop finish for this country
SAI GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TILL 2019 and beyond

So you don't have to be literate to be given lap top?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by userlist(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
@OrikiSo
So, Oga Buhari saw nothing wrong in toasting a small 14 year old girl and must have romanced her before hammering her when she turned 18 year old chikito. grin
THAT MEANS SAY I STRICT PASS OGA BUHARI O, BECAUSE I AM NOT INTO CHILD ABUSE OF ANY GIRL-CHILD LIKE HIM WITH HIS BIG SOJA PRICK.

Aisha was permitted by her mallam papa to see me when she was only 14, but I drove her away.
And when one 18 year old chikito from Nairaland begged me to hammer her and I did it for four hours with her screaming my name, I later totally na-ked on my knees begged God to forgive me whilst she was smirking (naughty Akwa Ibom girl) and waiting for more rounds before I escaped from Calabar. grin

ORIKINLA IS STRICTER THAN NIGERIA'S STRICTEST LEADER SO FAR.

He was in his early twenties when they got married.
Nigerians sha
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by userlist(f): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Did you guys listen to the youtube video and others that exist?
He tackled all the problems we had then and now

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by adrainuche(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
I dnt have a problem with Buhari but d fact is I think we need fresh presidents with new ethics !!! We dnt need a Military turn Civilian coup conniving president !!! By the way what's d difference btw a lion in the zoo and d one in the forest !!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by shadrach77: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wy do people love referring to him as General ? He was retired as a MAJOR GENERAL. Not the same thing. @, kindly do a piece of Maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by PECO4KING(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
ITbomb:
GEJ may not be able to turn the whole country around cos the years of decadence were just too much.
But we cant deny the turn around in key sectors of the economy
1. Our Airport now look decent and world class. What new structure did Buhari put in any of the airport?
2. Trains are rolling after years of mismanagement and misrule by Buhari and Co. . How many coaches did Buhari added to the train engine?
3. Power sector is receiving massive infrastructure investment. How many transmission lines did Buhari added to the national grid.
4. Our roads are now motorable. How many km did Buhari added to the national road network.
We should be talking about real physical changes we see not some abstract qualities or policies that benefits only a few
GEJ till 2019

Guy where you dey live self, am sure na Abuja. Wetin you dey talk, which airport good. He be like say u no dey travel out abi. Your Muritala International airport way the a/c no dey work, custom and immigration don turn to business center
Which train good. Am sure you never enter one before u just dey open your smelling mouth for here. (Train wey dem use for the burning training for India films 1901 trains} Na dust go kill you for the train .Am sure u no dey travel out local man.
Your road motorable ko motorable ni why are u people lying for God sake. Na this one vex me pass{Suffering and smiling) See i don`t care who wan enter. Please God provide a good leader for us. So that this idiot can know the difference btw suffering and enjoyment.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by LeStylo: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Even the old, unrelenting Bode George, yes! Same ex-kirikiri tenant said and i quote:

"But the General Buhari that I know; his standing, his personality, his commitment, his belief is exact opposite to these characters here. So, sometimes I get confused that General Buhari is sincerely talking to these men. It is like a movie to me. It is like a theatre house. How can water and oil mix? What he has stood for in his life and what they stand for; they cannot meet. They are like day and night."
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-know-tinubu-i-know-buhari-they-cannot-mix-bode-george/#sthash.SoJ47MNx.dpuf

This is coming from one of the harshest critics of all time.

Enough said!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
AnanseK:

Unfortunately the so called "Fresh blood " have not lived up to your expectation and I have , Farouk Lawan, Bankole, Fani Kayode,abaran Maku in mind, and even the El-Rufai and Ribadu (OBJ's hunting dog) you mentioned. Manmohan Singh the Indian Prime Minister is perhaps the best leader world wide , for development and democracy . T
hat country despite its diversity, size and a population of over 1.2 billion people has been transformed into a super power by Manmohan Singh - and he is 84 years old. The lesson here is that age is not a quality factor for or against - find other criteria please.
Kudos dude, Those u have in mind are not progressives because they are guided by political ideologies which constituted the woe of this nation !!

The problem with you and most Nigerians is Considering what an Individual will offer us without recourse to the ''platform'' guiding the dream of such Individual Bankole,Jonathan,Liebara Maku are all PDP and I don't need to define PDP for you !!!

Manhmohan singh is not a Nigerian and his political environment is not ''Nigerian'' why are U guys quick in using comparison of other country as judge for ur own country and U would even carry the whole bullcrap and be ready to implement it without considering the economic and political reality of our nation !!!!

For the fact that it is done in India,it shd be done in Nigeria ......mtcheeew !!!

When we have Oshiomole,Fashola,Rochas,Dora, et all

ElRufai and Ribadu got the job done for Obj thats what matter !!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by hassey(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
donroxy: I like GenBuhari but I don't want him as PRESIDENT

I'm tired of old goon but freshmen !!!!
ds man am sure never alter is age, cus by mare looking despite wit his age he still look younger and smart dan gej. Sum times i wonder if gej is using is real age
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by fredopayee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
I wonder why an educated person should be comparing Military and Civilan govt.
I wonder why educated elites have refused to compare Buhari with Abacha.
I wonder why educated elites have not seen PTDF Looting.
I wonder why educated person would not see the killing of two young Nigeria over drug traffick.
I wonder why this guy have decided to write this shits!!!
Bleep U and Buhari the teRrorist.
Bleep u, Bleep u and Bleep u well.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by baike: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
i belive in buhari that if he becom pricedent of this nation he will do better becos he cant do bad to this country

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by obuji: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
I am ibo. I have read enough of this man both good and bad. I believe that Buhari has what it takes to change the corruption names written all over the face of our dear country. This issue of corruption has been the only major problem weighing our progress down.
So regardless of his age and his religion, if he can do this job, please let's give him the chance.
I will vote for him if he comes out as a presidential candidate come 2015. That is If my vote will count..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by PStacks(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
mike404: BUHARI IS A BLOODY TERRORIST AND HE SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH angry

This is a very lousy statement and cannot be backed with Facts. U hav facts he's a terrorist. Bring facts and don't just post for the sake of posting.. We deal in facts not fiction or ur own imagination..

Buhari is a no non-sense man and u can't take that away from him..

A Soldier per excellence, well decorated. Prestigiously earned medals.. He has worked hard to climb the ladder to the height of his career, he was HOS yet didn't promote himself to a full General.. You shouldn't be blind to see some good in this Statesman.

We need someone that can take a stand against corruption, if buhari can, then y shouldn't he be given the chance, buhari already has d north, he should concentrate on the south so he shouldn't be seen as a norther leader but a Nigerian leader.
One thing is certain.. He's a disciplined man..

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by delpee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
I know what life was like during his reign as Head of State and later as PTF chairman. Clearly not the best choice as a leader.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2013

How many of your family members has he killed?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
donroxy: I like GenBuhari but I don't want him as PRESIDENT

I'm tired of old goon but freshmen !!!!

Yes, Fresh men like GEJ...

Truth is if Nigeria does not consume corruption, corruption will consume her. Nigeria's corrupt class fear only one man....

Vote that man as your President or watch as your socalled "Freshmen" drive your country into a chaos it will never emerge from.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by lorddannie: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
they are trying hard to sell an expired product, soured in terrorism and bigotry and extremism.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Chingy143(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2013
IF BUHARI AND GEJ re on nairaland they will surely hang there selfs to death
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by mwaza02: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2013
or wetin dey call , me i don old enough to be president ,you were not born when this man ruled us. No senile old man is coming to rule us again. Infact i am not sure we need anyone over 45 as president, pathetic visionless is your mind if you can't see a better youthful leader , then wait for my poster and vote
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y

Buhari's anti-corruption drive forces collapse of corrupt British Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzxFbY6C6Y

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by ChainBlinger: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2013
delpee: I know what life was like during his reign as Head of State and later as PTF chairman. Clearly not the best choice as a leader.
u dnt knw shiiit pinky!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2013
adrainuche: I dnt have a problem with Buhari but d fact is I think we need fresh presidents with new ethics !!! We dnt need a Military turn Civilian coup conniving president !!! By the way what's d difference btw a lion in the zoo and d one in the forest !!!!

.... A dunce in a fisherman hat, frolicking the world with an over-weight illiterate wife while making Nigeria the laughing stock of the world because of his corrupt style.

Thats the difference.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Chingy143: IF BUHARI AND GEJ re on nairaland they will surely hang there selfs to death

If thats true, then GEJ woulda ate rat poison, while hugging a blood thirsty lion and holding raw meat in his hand.

Note that only GEJ has complained about how the whole world has been insulting him.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by chinaze4real(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
God is watching u what ever u do
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by try69: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2013
I don't care who APC brings but I cannot continue with this PDP..

Criminals will not continue ruling us IJN..

My children will not continue shouting "up nepa"..

God help 9ja
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by freshdude99(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Obiagelli:
I take very strong exception to the use of the word revisionism, i only stated my views on the man, do not paint a picture of Marxism here. Please be informed
I have come to notice that most average nigerians are seemly clueless especially about the history of Nigeria. Most of us who are old enough to be a nairalander is believed have a daddy back home that withnessed buhari/ idiabo regime... please go ask your daddy some question about this DEVIL called buhari since our history writers have failed to passed down the history of our great nation as supposed to our children. A bird at hand is worth much more than an old general with obsolete, extremist and fanatical ideas. GEJ all the way............... HIT LIKE IF Ur A BELIEVER grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by nagoma(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2013
freshdude99:
I have come to notice that most average nigerians are seemly clueless especially about the history of Nigeria. Most of us who are old enough to be a nairalander is believed have a daddy back home that withnessed buhari/ idiabo regime... please go ask your daddy some question about this DEVIL called buhari since our history writers have failed to passed down the history of our great nation as supposed to our children. A bird at hand is worth much more than an old general with obsolete, extremist and fanatical ideas. GEJ all the way............... HIT LIKE IF Ur A BELIEVER grin grin grin

A bird in hand that is shiitting on your palms (thats GEJ - fresh air) . Many of us witnessed the order, displine , honesty , hard work and international respect and glory that Nigeria acquired during the short period of the BUHARI/IDIAGBON rule.If this had continued you would have chosen to be better behaved yourself.Wouldn't describe a respectable man like Buhari wth those words, PDP is bad for you.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Mogidi: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Is this not the same Buhari that jailed the journalists duo of Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for "embarrassing" his govt.

Are we talking here of Buhari, a man so sensitive to criticism that he promulgated decree 4 to gag the press.

The same Buhari who jailed Fela Kuti and Tai Solarin

Is this not the man who used PTDF money to build and reconstruct 98% of roads in the north while neglecting the ones in the south

The man who blinded Michael Ajasin and sent Ambrose Ali to an early grave

Do we mean Buhari who believes Abacha meant well for Nigeria

This can't be Buhari of the boko haram/sharia law fame could it

Any one wishing to vote for Buhari should not have children, you would be too stupid to advice your kids about life.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes, Fresh men like GEJ...

Truth is if Nigeria does not consume corruption, corruption will consume her. Nigeria's corrupt class fear only one man....

Vote that man as your President or watch as your socalled "Freshmen" drive your country into a chaos it will never emerge from.
My ''Freshmen'' aint PDP boys but Young,Committed,Dedicated,Patriotic,Energetic and proven leaders domiciled in ''progressive party'' and other endeavours !!!

Hope U watch Oshiomole's speech @ Human Right Commission symposium also, I just watched Elrufai Live on Public Hearing of Adhoc committe on PIB ( come see better yearn and applause for this youngMan, he look lean sha)

I don't need to tell U what Fashola,Rochas and Aregbesola is capable of ......

So, Mr KingoBuhari u don hear me !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
I cannot seem to follow this thread Mods, can you something to fix this problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos / Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.