Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man (2656 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by calz: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2013

The reasons to not get involved with a married man are plenty – heartbreaks, being called the ‘other woman’ so on and so forth. Here are some sound reasons as to why you shouldn’t be dating a married man.

1. Wrong
No matter how much you try to prove yourself right — there are no justifications when it comes to dating a married person. It is considered to be ‘ethically wrong’ and could hamper your life in more ways than one.

2. Second best
When you get involved with a married man, no matter how much he claims you to be his true love, at the end of the day, his wife and family (kids) will be his first priority. Remember that he will come up with a host of excuses to cover up for cheating on his family – but when it comes to choosing between his family and you, it will always be his family...read more: http://naija366.com/11059/reason-why-you-should-never-date-a-married-man/
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Osama10(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Women would never listen.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Excel30: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Married men &infidelity.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Princesszoe: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
And you think all these runs girls care or would even mind? So long they open their bodies for you and you give them money, their business with you is terminated. They don't really care whether their future husbands will cheat on them because they too may not even be faithful after marriage. As far as they are MRS, the rest is history and they are the ones that forgive unfaithful husbands easily because you guys maybe playing the same game. The person that will face more and terrible curses is the married man. His vow to his wife, before God and before man will bring curses to him. Just like david( the man after God's heart) brought punishments upon himself and household, the married man can equally attract one or many punishments too. If the wife ever finds out, that is the climax of the whole thing and with that, he might lose his home because either the wife loses trust on him which is very dangerous, or she will divorce him and take their children and biblically such a man cannot remarry but the wife can, or that she the wife finds herself in the arms of another man on her quest to mend up her broken and wounded heart. So in adultery between an unmarried girl and a married man, the man is at the recieving end.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am dating a married man.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by ChideraFavour(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Osama10: Women would never listen.
As if dey are d ones toastn d men, why can't d men b faithful 4 once? @men must u cheat?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by ChideraFavour(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Just tell me u ar joking, after all dose ur comdemination though ur ar joking sha
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Why would women WANT to get involved with a married many anyway? undecided
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

He calls you wife and you call him husband.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by KINGwax(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Chidera Favour:
Just tell me u ar joking, after all dose ur comdemination though ur ar joking sha
u really dnt get it?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2013
calz:

The reasons to not get involved with a married man are plenty – heartbreaks, being called the ‘other woman’ so on and so forth. Here are some sound reasons as to why you shouldn’t be dating a married man.

1. Wrong
No matter how much you try to prove yourself right — there are no justifications when it comes to dating a married person. It is considered to be ‘ethically wrong’ and could hamper your life in more ways than one.

2. Second best
When you get involved with a married man, no matter how much he claims you to be his true love, at the end of the day, his wife and family (kids) will be his first priority. Remember that he will come up with a host of excuses to cover up for cheating on his family – but when it comes to choosing between his family and you, it will always be his family...read more: http://naija366.com/11059/reason-why-you-should-never-date-a-married-man/
It is just too pathetic, one lady told me that before she started dating the married man that she is into now, she prayed to God that He should forgive her because she knows that the act was wrong, but she can't just stop it because of the financial blessings that comes with it. I told her that she is deceiving herself, that someone will surely do it to her own husband and that is a willful sin.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2013
Erm....... Why blame the women who date them? You people just love shifting the blame from one person to another because as much as we love to deny and ignore, the other woman did not swear an oath of allegiance to another person the man did.

The other woman is not the one sneaking around being her partner's back, The man is.

90% of the fault should be put at the man's feet cos he is the one who is cheating. And who told you the other woman might be doing it cos she thinks she will end up marrying him? She might be in for the company, sex or money

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by MrsChima(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2013
KINGwax: u really dnt get it?

It flew passed him!!
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by MrsChima(f): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

He calls you wife and you call him husband.

Not all the time. Winks. grin. You should have been a fly on the wall at our honeymoon! (Walking off thread)
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Amya(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm....... Why blame the women who date them? You people just love shifting the blame from one person to another because as much as we love to deny and ignore, the other woman did not swear an oath of allegiance to another person the man did.

The other woman is not the one sneaking around being her partner's back, The man is.

90% of the fault should be put at the man's feet cos he is the one who is cheating. And who told you the other woman might be doing it cos she thinks she will end up marrying him? She might be in for the company, sex or money

I rarely ever comment these days cos you always echo my thought verbatim. Nice analysis
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Amya:

I rarely ever comment these days cos you always echo my thought verbatim. Nice analysis
Thanks ma'am
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by makelove2m(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You can't hide the facts, if married or not, if NOT your wife or husband, you are as guilty as the other person, So don't say because she is not married or he is not married then what you are doing in security is not sin.......truth bitters
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by MrsChima(f): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2013
makelove2m:

You can't hide the facts, if married or not, if NOT your wife or husband, you are as guilty as the other person, So don't say because she is not married or he is not married then what you are doing in security is not sin.......truth bitters

Huh nukka
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2013
he's married, that's why
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Naledi14(f): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2013
Sometimes you get involved with them without knowing...its happend to me several times. But you just distance yourself from them once the truth is revealed.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man by Kajiang02(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
She might be in for the company, sex or money

Spot on.
Or possibly some favors too. E.g Political appointment or promotion at work.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. / Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / Apology Letter To My Gf..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.