Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,642 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (696217 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Otokini01: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yes I have, I submitted last month

quote author=Hotstepper post=83350280]Have u applied yet?

[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pls what’s the payment process?
Otokini01:
Yes I have, I submitted last month

quote author=Hotstepper post=83350280]Have u applied yet?

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Mummy4life1: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miriam88:
thanks for this well detailed info!! GOD bless you.am am due may 2020, i guess i should put in my application asap.thanks

for this well
I sent a mail to you
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Laurieuc:
My people una doh ooo!

Still on the visa aplication.... when peeps say they applied for tourism visa, does it mean clicking tourism as purpose of visit? Beacuse i noticed the when you click this in the online questionnaire thats when one of the requirement boxes explains that you need proof of medical appointment

On the other hand if you choose "other" as purpose of visit non of the about six requirements of documents indicate that you need proof of medical appointment....

The above seems like the opposite of what people have been saying here? Or am i the one not getting it...?
When you click on "tourism" there's no specific column for Dr appointment even though that option of medical appointment is inside "purpose of Travel" column. But when you choose "OTHER" there's a specific column for Medical appointment. I don't know if you got this but you can check

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Otokini01: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2019
I paid with my bank card
quote author=Lankesolanke post=83432352]Pls what’s the payment process?[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Malevonent: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Laurieuc: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=Razi555 post=82819659]Giving birth 27 sep 2019 at Scarborough général hospital:
2800 Mother
1650 baby
250 lab
Dr ko obgyn : 1500+200
Epidural :700
Total : 6950
Birthcertificate : 60
Photo : 15

Hello where did you stay in scarborough? Rented apartment or with family/friend
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ttosyn12: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello everyone, please I need help... I have been contacting different hospitals and doctors just to get correspondence and book an appointment with the doctor. The doctors office wouldn’t book me for an appointment. They are all insisting I have to be in the country. Hospitals wouldn’t allow payment or give me an account number so I can make payment until I bring a pre registration form given by the doctor. Please guys I need advice on how to move on. I need something to add to my visa application... Looking at hospitals in Ontario generally. Please I need suggestions on hospitals and doctors that can readily book me for an appointment.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ttosyn12: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please which hospital is this.... can you share their email address with me so I can contact them.

Lankesolanke:
Pls can anyone explain what the resident or no resident means pls..thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ttosyn12: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please how can I get these emails... The ones I have mailed. I never get a reply.

Lankesolanke:
Well,I was able to send email to over Ten hospitals,three replied me tho with high bills but at least I am getting there,others don’t offer childbirth services in their hospitals .
All we need is time and patience to research this things..still going until I am able to find what’s best for me..I am hopeful
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
It is because generally they do not want to be involved in any apllication thus why they will rather attend to you wen u r in the country.

Also, when you do find one that will book an appt, do not except a written correspondence as it will not happen so you will now have to figure out how to include the information your application and hope for the best

Ttosyn12:
Hello everyone, please I need help... I have been contacting different hospitals and doctors just to get correspondence and book an appointment with the doctor. The doctors office wouldn’t book me for an appointment. They are all insisting I have to be in the country. Hospitals wouldn’t allow payment or give me an account number so I can make payment until I bring a pre registration form given by the doctor. Please guys I need advice on how to move on. I need something to add to my visa application... Looking at hospitals in Ontario generally. Please I need suggestions on hospitals and doctors that can readily book me for an appointment.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Mamakene: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you so much
Masha2jk:
Hello mamas, so I use to be on the USA tread and it really helped with my 1st son. And yes I posted my experience.I follow this tread as well and a lot of mummies don’t give back. Now to the mummies that need somebody in Canadian to help call hospitals in Ontario with Canadian number,I will help as many as I can as I am jobless( maternity leave) but I take God beg you it is help o! Am not responsible for looking for anything for you. Send me hospital/doc no I will call and find out what you need. And post it back here. Have a blessed day.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ttosyn12: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you!

Hotstepper:
It is because generally they do not want to be involved in any apllication thus why they will rather attend to you wen u r in the country.

Also, when you do find one that will book an appt, do not except a written correspondence as it will not happen so you will now have to figure out how to include the information your application and hope for the best

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Masha2jk(f): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mamakene:
Thank you so much
you welcome! Anytime
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Brenda2020: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2019
I am filling my online trv form for i,hubby and my 6months old daughter based on tourism. They are asking for custodian declaration or notarised letter. Pls what am i to put in there?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Send me a mail
Ttosyn12:
Please how can I get these emails... The ones I have mailed. I never get a reply.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kasmum: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lankesolanke:
Oh thought I posted it..
Find attached now

My sister had her baby back in 2013 and prior to that didn't have a DR because she arrived Canada late, the Dr on duty that night at the hospital attended to her. so the hospital is correct, but subsequently she got a Dr for her second baby.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2019
I applied for tourists visa and I indicated giving birth as my purpose..
I am using doctor ayoDele, and he doesn't give email correspondence. Tho I wrote his details in my loe incase they wanna get confirmation...
I fixed 5million and attached the certificate and also my husband's account statement and mine... And I stated in my loe that the fixed money is specifically for the trip...
I paid for health insurance in case of emergency outside birthing ....
Today, I received this mail and I honestly don't understand..

This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary resident visa.

In order to continue with the processing of your application:

· You are required to provide proof from a competent Canadian Health Authority that formal arrangements have been made to provide payment for health services related to the birth. A letter from a family doctor will not suffice, we are requesting official documents certified by a Regional Health Authority and hospital administration that formal payment arrangements have been made.

This information should be received by email before November 16, 2019.

Failure to do so may result in a refusal of your application.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sorry to hear this..I think alot of things are changing mainly cuz it cost these hospitals alot of money to keep it running plus knowing that one will not be held at the hospital but payment is not made. I guess alot of people come and not pay cuz of lies ppl tell on IG.

Also,note that Dr Ayodele and the Brampton civic does not take International patients and some other hospitals. Drs and Hospitals in most caes, do not want anything to do with visa processings ,thus why they rather u be in the country before they attend to you.

Do you have family or friend in Canada?

Judzygal:
I am using doctor ayoDele, and he doesn't give email correspondence. Tho I wrote his details in my loe incase they wanna get confirmation...
I fixed 5million and attached the certificate and also my husband's account statement and mine... And I stated in my loe that the fixed money is specifically for the trip...

· You are required to provide proof from a competent Canadian Health Authority that formal arrangements have been made to provide payment for health services related to the birth. A letter from a family doctor will not suffice, we are requesting official documents certified by a Regional Health Authority and hospital administration that formal payment arrangements have been made.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Judzygal:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Hotstepper post=83626133]
Sorry to hear this..I think alot of things are changing mainly cuz it cost these hospitals alot of money to keep it running plus knowing that one will not be held at the hospital but payment is not made. I guess alot of people come and not pay cuz of lies ppl tell on IG.

Also,note that Dr Ayodele and the Brampton civic does not take International patients and some other hospitals. Drs and Hospitals in most caes, do not want anything to do with visa processings ,thus why they rather u be in the country before they attend to you.

Do you have family or friend in Canada?

Yes, I have my sister in Ontario..
Have been in communication with Dr Ayodele,...I am surprised to hear he doesn't take International patients..

From the picture I sent, does it mean they want me to pay ahead before getting the visa...I really don't understand that their English.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lankesolanke:
I think it’s something like this picture they are requesting for?i knew all those doctors correspondence doesn’t hold weight anymore from my research ..

How do I get it please.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
o..
Judzygal:

How do I get it please.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello all, im new here. please i got same mail on desame date. pls how can i contact u. im also confused as to what to do

Lankesolanke:
Send me a mail
So I can send the hospital name to you .some of them require a down payment.paying ahead increases once chances of getting the visa tho..
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lankesolanke:
Send me a mail
So I can send the hospital name to you .some of them require a down payment.paying ahead increases once chances of getting the visa tho..

Please check your email...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Judzygal:

Hello, i got same mail as u on same date. pls how can we connect so we can put heads together as to what to do
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Let me send you an email... check your email.
Franeby:

Hello, i got same mail as u on same date. pls how can we connect so we can put heads together as to what to do
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Matilda2609: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
H
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
And I will assume it is important one use the hopsital you pay for not just for visa purposes cuz as it is we do not know the future if they will be looking into that

Lankesolanke:
Send me a mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (168) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.