Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,321 members, 7,932,223 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:30 PM

Who Is Your Role Model? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Your Role Model? (13637 Views)

8 Tips To Be More Better Then Your Role Model / Please Who Are Your Role Models In These Areas? / Your Role Model In Corporate Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by tamia(f): 2:43am On Nov 01, 2005
my role models are:
Rosa Park
Oprah
Tyra Banks
Magic Johnson
my Mom
n my Aunt
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2005
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by cheekee(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2005
[i][/i]my role model is.................hot-angel's grandma...........................................................................................................................OPRAH WINFREY.[img][/img]
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by cheekee(f): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2005
not also forgetting...............SEUN our perfect site administrator. wink cheesy kiss
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2005
Genevieve Nnaji cool cool
God i just dey feel her,she's got style,got da looks,n she's got what it takes 2 make it 2 da very top
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Princess(f): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2006
My Mom
My sister
and me.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by victoria1(f): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2006
my wonderful parents, theĀ  extremely beautiful omotola jalade ekeinde (in my opinion the only woman in this world who is equally & naturally as beautiful as she is is viviane ndour of senegal & a few other african women, oprah winfrey

also all successful, intelogent, & proud african people who don't forget where they came from no matter how successful they have become in the western world
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by papermoon(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2006
cry
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Lolyda(f): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2006
My legend is matt luthor king.a man that used religion to make d black man have a say in d world.what can be greater than that!without him,i wonder what becomes of d black man.my role model is isaac newton&albert einstein.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Zahymaka(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2006
I have no role model. My role model is a figment of my imagination -- that way I never surpass him.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by modelchick(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2006
Brandy Norwood is my role model
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by xxshawtyxx(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2006
Agbani derago

Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by kimba(m): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2006
to be like Jesus,
to be like Jesus,
all i ask, is to be like thee,
all through life's journey,
from earth to glory
all i ask is to be like thee
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by larger20(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2006
Politics - Nelson Mandela
Business - Donald Trump
Internet - The two stanford kids behind google and the UCLA students behind yahoo
Sex Icon - Pears Brosnan (james Bond)
My wife wana be - Nnnenna
Comedy - Chris Rock
Soccer - Samuel Etoo
Marathon run - The keyans
Being Good - Jesus
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Ndipe(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2006
Jesus Christ is my Role Model. His Love for me and mankind surpasses all the knowledge in this world. That He would choose to die for my sins, so that I would have an eternal life in His Heavenly Kingdom is the Greatest Gift that He has bestowed on me, as well as He has done for the human race.

Praise Jesus Christ in the Highest!!!, Amen.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by sade511(f): 11:40pm On May 03, 2006
My role models are:

Jesu Christi
Mom b/c she works so hard
Oprah b/c she came from the gutter and know she's one of the richest people in the world
Whitney Houston and Maraih Carey b/c they have such beautiful voices
Oluchi Onweagba b/c she is so beautiful and is reppin Naija
Rosa Parks for not getting up
MLK for sticking to his beliefs and not giving up
Ghandi for not giving in and lettin peace reign
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Outkast(f): 4:33am On May 04, 2006
Daddy Adeboye of R.C.C.G
Esohe Faith Emokpae for rising above everything life has thrown at her and still being the woman of substance she is
Oprah
My Grandmother
Iman
My grandfather Erhabor Emokpae for being devoted father that he was
Ize Igiehon for being selfless, my hero
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by stranger: 5:54am On May 04, 2006
Ben Carson and Tiger woods
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by comechop(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2006
I dont understand how people like Beyonce and J'Lo can be someone's model, I mean seriously,
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by cheekee(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you just have too grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2006
My popsy because he is a brlliant man
Ph.D in Geophysics shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by gbengaijot(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2006
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by babymine(f): 9:49am On May 04, 2006
Jesus
My Mom
My Pastor. cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by maki(f): 10:28am On May 04, 2006
Genevieve Nnaji

Omotolo Jalade

Joke silver

Oprah Winfery
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by kilo4uall(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2006
My role model this time
though not a Film Freak

Mel Gibson wink
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by sammiek1(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2006
MY ROLE MODEL IS MARTIN LURTHER KING JNR, he was such a great men. We have only one of such in a century. Sure his soul is resting in peace.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by uche1(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2006
My role model is not one person, but an entire group of people. My role models are the men and women of the Police Department of every country and every nation. I look up to these people because it is the fact that I long to be just like them. When I get older I want to be just like the men and women I so admire.

My love for the force is when an Officer came to my school and taught us all about how to stay away from drugs and violence and how Police Officers are more than what you assume just by seeing an Officer.

And that's when it all started, my longing to be just like them, I think they are brave and strong and in all aspects Heroes and Heroines. I look up to them and want to be just like the strong, courageous people of the Force. They risk their lives for us everyday and selflessly give their lives trying to keep our cities and countries and our world safe.

So, that is my choice for my role model. They are more to me than the Officers you sometimes see behind the wheel of a patrol car, they are the men and women who keep us from harm and all of them are true heroes and heroines.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Zahymaka(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2006
gbengaijot:

. . .Internet/web- i knw it may seem flike flattery but i particularly like Zaymaka, Nwoke and Layi) the trio pushed me eagerly into the web-programming world.

Thanks gbenga.

uche1:

My role model is not one person, but an entire group of people. My role models are the men and women of the Police Department of every country and every nation. I look up to these people because it is the fact that I long to be just like them . . . all of them are true heroes and heroines.

Now, that is noble. Just wondering -- I hope you don't look up to the Nigerian police force.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by nuru(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2006
Role Model: Prophet Muhammad. Raised as an orphan, yet became successful in business, family life, politics and religion. A President, a Prophet, a Judge, a Doctor, an Engineer, a Friend, wait a minute, an handsome polished and ever benevolent. He is much more rolled into one noble personality. The Greatest Human being to ever live.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Grizzly(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2006
Osama bin laden, after God and ma parents. cool
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Scorpio(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2006
@ Osama bin laden, buahahahahahahahaha, lmao
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Outkast(f): 3:01am On May 05, 2006
Grizzly:

Osama bin laden, after God and ma parents. cool
it's only you Grizzly, only you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Post Engagement Pictures On LinkedIn? / Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.