Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (786 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
k
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
follow your heart
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wait.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
If you truly love her and she truly loves you I will say marry her. True love is hard to find these days.

I will also advice that you both agree a clear plan on how you will come to live together after marriage. Do not leave that hanging in the air. Decide clearly if and when she is coming to join you in America or if you will come back home after your Masters. Also plan a few visits for her to the US. But be very clear what the plan is after marriage and what kind of work she will do if she comes to join you.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by addictiv(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nashville: If you truly love her and she truly loves you I will say marry her. True love is hard to find these days.

I will also advice that you both agree a clear plan on how you will come to live together after marriage. Do not leave that hanging in the air. Decide clearly if and when she is coming to join you in America or if you will come back home after your Masters. Also plan a few visits for her to the US. But be very clear what the plan is after marriage and what kind of work she will do if she comes to join you.
always advisable to conclude a project before starting another ehh...
Re: deleted by talura(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please marry her. Don't listen to those who seem to give u negative advice. I listened to friends and family and I lost the perfect man for me while those friends n folks are living happy lives with their partners n telling me stories of how he wasn't good enough for me. Be selfish, the heart of man is wicked, think about you and her ALONE.

True love is everlasting..... Hold on to it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love To Compensate / Get Her To Fall In Love With You With These 5 Easy Steps / Send Me Your Wedding Toast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.