Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos (11933 Views)

Girl Runs Over Ex-boyfriend's Mum To 'win Him Back' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by 3ace(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:
correcktion!!!!! angry i drive a big jip color pink wit white tinted glass. maybe if u walk had one day u can be like me. wink tenk. cool
You mean the one your sweetus oyoyo(miss yuzedo) bought for you?
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by johnie: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
angelz: u wan kill me with laughter with the pics above.
i want to believe its Photoshop, cus if its real, den l wont stop laughing.

It is actually a miniature sculpture.

http://mzagams./2013/04/07/buses-around-the-world/
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by mrarranger: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
angryO boy no b small tin o.Na so una dey do am 4 dat side?O boy no b small tin o.Na so una dey do am 4 dat side?O boy no b small tin o.Na so una dey do am 4 dat side?
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lag is just not it
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by nuwell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Double post
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by nuwell(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Walahi! This na correct yans!
grin grin grin
On point, OP!

+100 likes

N.B: Please be discreet about which bus stops you attempt the above tips. God bless your hustle. grin grin
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by AbuMikey(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Dress smart! Ladies keep those heels in your bag if u dnt want to lose an ankle.

The best angle to board from is always the side of d bus esp when a lot of people are trying to get in with massive shoulders. Try wriggling in through your side from an angle....always works wink
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
when i used to bus, i wasnt really too aggressive. and this doesnt apply to lagos alone, but also ibadan. Atimes, the rush can be attributed to wanting a cheap fare, like the molue buses, which were very dominant in the past or the so le buses, which are more common with intercity or inter-state transit.
I remember, some years ago, when i made a quickie from abule-egba to oshodi to buy some Playstation cds with out the knowledge of my parents, on coming back, i decided to be a cheapskate and use molue, unfortunately for me, when we got to abe bridge/ airport b/stop, my molue had an accident with another molue, fortunately for us, the only casualty was the driver's front tire...i didnt even ask for my money back, just went and took a small commuter bus for prob twice the fare.

Unfortunately, unlike other states, lagos doesnt really have the luxury of affordable taxi fares for the common people, but at least, we have the BRTs and Lagbuses now and you dont really need to behave like a mad man to be a passenger.

I think, if you set out early, you dont have to rush in the mornings, but when going home after work or etc..., well sh-t happens!
anyway, beware of 1-chance! God will make us bigger, so as dbanj sang...na private jet we go dey enter/ private danfo/ cabu cabu, as the shoe fits you
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by delpee(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin funny but true for mini buses. BRT makes life easier where available. You only need to queue and wait patiently for a bus.
Re: How To Win Bus Struggle In Lagos by Sunglow: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? Poeple still enters moluwe bus in dis 21th centurry?? we give uppp!! undecided
.You r always giving up!habacheesywink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Was Your First Driving Experience? / Car Brake Pads: How Often Should They Be Replaced? / Six Ways To Preserve The Resale Value Of Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.