Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,301 members, 7,904,281 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome (20293 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by lawsbanks: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
If you have ever been to a teaching hospital, you will know that Nigerians too have a lot of funny cases
Decryptor: Why is it that whites are the ones who usually suffer from these ailments more frequently than Africans? Rare diseases with weird names

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Stlatyv(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: i thought god created him that way in the first place? Why do we need god to heal again?
u'v answer d question urself. HE gave him dat 'form' nd only HE can also 'reform' him. Insha.Allah'
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by juman(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
All power belong to God.
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Stlatyv(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: another God's failure
time for science to step in
talk wit ur head nt ur feet.Its nt funny
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by masterpiecer(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
babygirlfl:
Doctors remain unable to diagnose him but hope to work out what is wrong with him by a process of elimination

Can some1 pls explain what the 'process of elimination' is?

Cos my tot of it is somewhat skew undecided
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
I just love the whites, they take life so simple. Look at the smile on the parents' face, that smile alone almost brought tears to my eyes.
Such a pity d baby is going through dis, may God heal him.
Also teach me to always wear a smile no mattet what.

2 Likes

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by rezzy: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
profeth: there is nothing to big for God that He cant handle. all i want to say is there is hope.

He can handle all. Pls edit ur post
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
rezzy:

He can handle all. Pls edit ur post

Edit your thinking. . That post implies He can handle anything.

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
St.latyv:
u'v answer d question urself. HE gave him dat 'form' nd only HE can also 'reform' him. Insha.Allah'
tell me abt it? Are you saying god is full of drama?

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
St.latyv:
talk wit ur head nt ur feet.Its nt funny
whatever kokombi you brother
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nicepoker(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Decryptor: Why is it that whites are the ones who usually suffer from these ailments more frequently than Africans? Rare diseases with weird names
u dont know why? U are so outdated.
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by dabrake(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
otijah: I hav a feeling dat he destined for greatness. He shall be a great man. Say amen by liking d post
What annoys me is the fact that you are not praying for him. Rather, you are taking advantage of the boy's condition to beg for 'LIKES'. May God punish you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by KaineYuzedo(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Omo Daddy354: I just love the whites, they take life so simple. Look at the smile on the parents' face, that smile alone almost brought tears to my eyes.
Such a pity d baby is going through dis, may God heal him.
Also teach me to always wear a smile no mattet what.

At dis time, the tym to give uppp!!! is almost nigh!! edit ur tinkin my man
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Pdizzle(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2013
#mercy
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by 99cent: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2013

because such a child would not have even survived 3 weeks in naija. how many premature babies survive in naija?
u read that the child suffers from severe seizures and is probably on a lot of medications to keep him alive.

also, in naija, such a child might be branded as a devil. there is a thread about a woman who gave birth to a child with three legs (birth defect), i'm sure witchcraft will be implicatd in it.

these oyinbos see it as rare diseases rather than witchcraft the way nigerians will view it.

2 Likes

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by ibrobell(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2013
What is science without God
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Jxtmayor(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Anybody that reads meaning into your post, is a pervert.!!
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by EatmyShorts: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Lakayanah: What I don't understand is that oyinbo countries are so clean there house spotless they have all the latest gadgets to clean their environments their water coming from the taps defines what they taught us in primary school about the characteristics of good water. Why is it that all the strange sicknesses are from them. It's a puzzle am yet to unravel.

Don't come here and embarrass your Family.pick up a book! Diseases like this are usually genetic, most times as a result of chromosome anomalies.
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2013
ibrobell: What is science without God
God is fictional, science is real.
so, tell me what is God without Science?
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Don't come here and embarrass your Family.pick up a book! Diseases like this are usually genetic, most times as a result of chromosome anomalies.
reading and researching are nigerians major problems. That's why they always rely on god for easy way of their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kaine Yuzedo:

At dis time, the tym to give uppp!!! is almost nigh!! edit ur tinkin my man
What is this one spewing?

1 Like

Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
no.africans suffer from rare diseases. the problem is that pathologists lack.capacity to diagnose them. and many patients are not brought to hospitals.
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by coobboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
What did u just say? angry God's failure u better stop the blasphemy... or elsr
Read James 1:17 every good gift and every perfect gift comes from God he is perfect
I'm sure or not a believer cos a believer would never say such thing.... oh my Gos I can't believe u said that...... there should be a proof of the problem maybe in the womb or something science failed God has never failed and never will .....
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by coobboy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
9jadelta: God is fictional, science is real.
Gosh or blasphemy is much too much God is fictional haa angry have u ever gone to any convention before or read or bible the sick healed the lame walk do u even watch services on TV u need to receive or life from Christ .... cos or soul is dead and needs to be alive all u gotta do is believe in Christ and confess him with it mouth mark16:15 Romans 5:17 2nd Corinthians 5:17 please read this confess with or mouth and believe in bur heart that Christ died and rose on the third day u are saved Please stop the blasphemy blasphemy against son of man shall be forgiven but blasphemy against the holy ghost shall not be forgiven ..... the bible is real reality realer this life u live in the bible is not just it science books chemistry its real
If u have done that u are saved God bless u for more teaching go to livingwordmedia.org
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by rezzy: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Edit your thinking. . That post implies He can handle anything.

Ok, maybe i read without my glasses
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
coobboy:
What did u just say? angry God's failure u better stop the blasphemy... or elsr
Read James 1:17 every good gift and every perfect gift comes from God he is perfect
I'm sure or not a believer cos a believer would never say such thing.... oh my Gos I can't believe u said that...... there should be a proof of the problem maybe in the womb or something science failed God has never failed and never will .....
who created him? God or science? If god creations are so perfect, why did he create this one dis way? If god never fail, why is africa the way it is today? We left paganism for jesus. From physical slavery to mental slavery
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
coobboy:
Gosh or blasphemy is much too much God is fictional haa angry have u ever gone to any convention before or read or bible the sick healed the lame walk do u even watch services on TV u need to receive or life from Christ .... cos or soul is dead and needs to be alive all u gotta do is believe in Christ and confess him with it mouth mark16:15 Romans 5:17 2nd Corinthians 5:17 please read this confess with or mouth and believe in bur heart that Christ died and rose on the third day u are saved Please stop the blasphemy blasphemy against son of man shall be forgiven but blasphemy against the holy ghost shall not be forgiven ..... the bible is real reality realer this life u live in the bible is not just it science books chemistry its real
If u have done that u are saved God bless u for more teaching go to livingwordmedia.org
i stand by what i wrote. There wnt be any god if there are no humans. God is just man's creation. Bible didnt fall from heaven, without science,there wnt be bible in the first place. So why should take bible seriously then? Bible was written by humans that claimed to to be talking to god, the same way pastors today claim to act based on god's instrctions. So why should i take another man made product seriously. If god wants to proof his existence, he should show us his face.. Simple. If he cant do that, then he is just fairytale like santa, jack frost etc
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by ibrobell(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2013
9jadelta: God is fictional, science is real.
With the so much science of the White people, how come they are still having more deformities in every aspect of life. According to science matter is neither created nor destroyed, therefore all the scientific converted (tampered things) are natural things created by God period.
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2013
I believe nigeria pastors can heal him make them carry that pikin come Nigeria
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2013
ibrobell: With the so much science of the White people, how come they are still having more deformities in every aspect of life. According to science matter is neither created nor destroyed, therefore all the scientific converted (tampered things) are natural things created by God period.
science is not from the white, science is what everyone, both dark and white can relate to and its more natural than religion. Our fore father invented things before the white came. (arrows, bows, armor etc) white didnt teach us house to create them.
Religion/god on the other hand is white thing becoz our fore fathers are either pagan or atheist by default b4 the whites and arabs came with their christ and mohammed and also use these religions to take black people slaves.
Ur question about why whites are having deformities has already been dealth with on the topic. Check page one. So where is ur proof that god created them? If god created everything, and everything he creates are perfect, why conjoined twins? Why did he create this one this way?
Re: Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome by megareal: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
all4naija: MUMU!
Olodo. Half crazed hillibilly. Who invite u for my matter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill / My Experience At LUTH Extension, Dermatology Clinic. Harvey Road. YABA / Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.