Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (92634 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by adewasco2k(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
I have sent BBDAY to 21600 more than 10 times no respond yet shocked
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dam4sam: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
I have sent BBC to 21600 as well.
They did not remove my money and l cant browse!
I tried using Viber (just to check, im no work as well).
How do l know if l am on BBC plan?

Helep o! Somebody sad

Is there another way of confirming that l have been activated on the data plan?

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guy i have the same problem as well
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by physise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
dam4sam: I have sent BBC to 21600 as well.

Helep o! Somebody sad

status to 21600
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
adewasco2k: I have sent BBDAY to 21600 more than 10 times no respond yet shocked
If you have sent a request but weren't subscribed, the best thing to do is to call Customer Care and ask them to do it for you. Works all the time.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
dam4sam: I have sent BBC to 21600 as well.

Helep o! Somebody sad

Call cc
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by austinsmat(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls I'm confuse pls which oneto use bbc or bis to 21600 and how much for daily, weekly and monthly
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by austinsmat(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls I'm confuse pls which one to use bbc or bis to 21600 in my android phone and how much for daily, weekly and monthly
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by vanchi(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2013
sgt.kole:
I've created the new APN nd still not working. sad

I'm running jellybean 4.1.1

on android devices, the apn type should be 'default,supl' just type it in the apn settings tagged apn type without the inverted commas
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by finah: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2013
sum1 pls help me. I did the mtn bbc sub. They activated it n i checked status to be sure. but they consumed my airtime when i attempted to browse. I checked status again n they said i dnt hav an active sub. Even their cc confirmd dt my sub was stil active. I cnt do anytin on my n3 nw.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2013
finah: sum1 pls help me. I did the mtn bbc sub. They activated it n i checked status to be sure. but they consumed my airtime when i attempted to browse. I checked status again n they said i dnt hav an active sub. Even their cc confirmd dt my sub was stil active. I cnt do anytin on my n3 nw.
Send data off to 131
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dam4sam: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2013
finah: sum1 pls help me. I did the mtn bbc sub. They activated it n i checked status to be sure. but they consumed my airtime when i attempted to browse. I checked status again n they said i dnt hav an active sub. Even their cc confirmd dt my sub was stil active. I cnt do anytin on my n3 nw.

Now that is scary! shocked shocked
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2013
dam4sam:

Now that is scary! shocked shocked

Nothing to be scared about people grin, if you haven't reached your fair usage threshold and they are deducting your airtime, just send data off to 131
It will take their thieving hands off your airtime cool
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AwesomeRomeo: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Nice threat. Weldone Networkgenius!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Awesome_Romeo: Nice thread. Weldone Networkgenius!
Thanks man
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AwesomeRomeo: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2013
networkgenuis:
Thanks man
U r welcome, u r really trying.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2013
I've been running some tests in the last 2 days on the use of Droidvpn for super-heavy users.
The guys that MTN brought in to do some cleanup job on the use of tricks and tweaks on their network are quite good embarassed
Droidvpn no longer make mtn BBC/BIS unlimited as it used to(I think it stopped when they made BIS package usable in other OS platforms other than BlackBerry) cry
For now, Droidvpn can be used to access otherwise restricted sites, and to make your IP untraceable.
The free version is still restricted to 100MB data cap per day.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Still on Droidvpn
It requires you to register an account, its very easy to do. You only use Email address and password to register.
It connects effortlessly and allows you to surf the web faster and anonymously; what more can you ask for? undecided
The average data download speed I get on my Galaxy Tab on H+ network is 200Kps but with Droidvpn, it reaches up to 2.5Mbps. Well, that's a pretty good speed in Nigerian standards grin
To make online payments, or want to open a confidential email or you just want to be safe while surfing the web, I will advice you to do so with Droidvpn. There are other good VPN apps out there sha( maybe I will have to open create a thread on internet security)

View the attached screenshots

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by olayiwola9(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
aw far about airtel and etisalat:
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2013
olayiwola9: aw far about airtel and etisalat:
Coming soon shortly
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dam4sam: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Those MTN Crooks refused to activate my BBC l subscribed to since yesterday night, around 9pm!
I kept checking my balance before l slept-off and it was still intact only for them to send text to me around 3am saying l dont have enough credit (l loaded #1000 for that purpose specifically) to subscribe for BBC.

On checking my balance, l realized that they have removed #250 naira! angry angry
..and that made it to fall below the #1000 needed.
I quickly texted Data off to 131... to stop further deductions.

I have topped-up with another #400 just now.
I then texted "Data on" to 131 to switch it back on before subscribing for BBC again.

Now, for like one hour, they have not switched the data services back on!

Silly people, this MTN.
The only time they work "fast" is when they have the chance to remove your money.
Every other time, it is done in snail-speed.

Question: Does anyone have any experience with using a Video-Call Application (like Skype) on this BBC package?
Can it last for one month, if used for say like 3hours daily?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Teeboy06(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
coolguy u re really doing a great job,both here and on wathsapp....thumb u to u

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Neduzze5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm so so flexing with this droidvpn on my Tn3.

Network genius, you are the best.

You go drink garri??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dam4sam: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
MTN finally subscribed me to BBC!

But the damn thing is so baaaaaad (connection/bandwidth), l could not even open my Yahoo Email!
......talk-less of Video-calling!

i just short the damn thing down in utter frustration ..(and a loss of over #1200!).

Danm! Damn!! Damn!!!

BTW: It cant have anything to do with Iphone 4S, can it?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by adewasco2k(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
dam4sam: MTN finally subscribed me to BBC!

But the damn thing is so baaaaaad (connection/bandwidth), l could not even open my Yahoo Email!

i just short the damn thing down in utter frustration ..(and a loss of over #1200!).

Danm! Damn!! Damn!!!

NO! they are having problems, even here it keeps disconnecting and all that...check their twitter or Facebook handle you will see they apologized for bad network from yesterday night due to some problems though they stated this will only affect few states. i am in Abuja and the network is so fast but keeps disconnecting
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by dam4sam: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Am in Lagos ..and it aint funny at all.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
dam4sam: Those MTN Crooks refused to activate my BBC l subscribed to since yesterday night, around 9pm!
I kept checking my balance before l slept-off and it was still intact only for them to send text to me around 3am saying l dont have enough credit (l loaded #1000 for that purpose specifically) to subscribe for BBC.

On checking my balance, l realized that they have removed #250 naira! angry angry
..and that made it to fall below the #1000 needed.
I quickly texted Data off to 131... to stop further deductions.

I have topped-up with another #400 just now.
I then texted "Data on" to 131 to switch it back on before subscribing for BBC again.

Now, for like one hour, they have not switched the data services back on!

Silly people, this MTN.
The only time they work "fast" is when they have the chance to remove your money.
Every other time, it is done in snail-speed.

Question: Does anyone have any experience with using a Video-Call Application (like Skype) on this BBC package?
Can it last for one month, if used for say like 3hours daily?
Depends bruv, the data cap is around 3Gig
So after your first video call, check the amount of data it costs you, do the maths and knwnif it could last you that long. Cheers
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Teeboy06: coolguy u re really doing a great job,both here and on wathsapp....thumb u to u
Thanks Teeboy06
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
dam4sam: MTN finally subscribed me to BBC!

Danm! Damn!! Damn!!!

Before subscribing to a data plan from any of the operators, always endeavor to know how their data service in your area is like.
In my area, I do get stable H+ on my Android and 4G on BlackBerry.
Different strokes for different folks things wink
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Neduzze5: I'm so so flexing with this droidvpn on my Tn3.

Network genius, you are the best.

You go drink garri??

grin grin grin grin
Lol grin thanks bro
I love G4 nor be small. But since I comot school, to get am dey hard
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pls network genius add me on ya whatsapp wt 07062164282
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ladmerc(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Here's the trick that's been working for me for 3 Months: DO NOTHING! I just stay relaxed, exhaust my supposed 3Gb and continue downloading like nothing has happened. However when I recharge, my credit goes in tandem with how I use the data.

So if I have like 400 credit and forgetfully browse heavily, the credit will be wiped. When I'm tired of this cycle, I re-subscribe BBC and continue.

So far I've used over 20gb in 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.