Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44789 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2008
Mazi Mpele, the Nigerian premier league is sponsored by Nigerias biggest telecom company "Glomobile" and not your Mtn "bad network" telecom company wink
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 2:29pm On May 23, 2008
Lol @ tpia grin

He does look like those Niger child beggars in Lagos that grab on to your lefg when all you want to buy is Ovation.

However if one were to wash those ones up and get them dressed, they'd be very handsome and presentable./ Mpele however is a lost cause.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 2:32pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lol @ tpia grin

He does look like those Niger child beggars in Lagos that grab on to your lefg when all you want to buy is Ovation.

However if one were to wash those ones up and get them dressed, they'd be very handsome and presentable./ Mpele however is a lost cause.

he really does look like them. Of course crack has compounded his problem.

I guess his Chicago cousins didnt tell him to say no to drugs.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2008
the ones in Chicago sef, do they know how to say No themselves? tongue

arent "coloreds" suopposed to be more educated than black SAs

How the hell does a person not know the difference between a hyena and a baboon?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 2:45pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

arent "coloreds" suopposed to be more educated than black SAs

How the hell does a person not know the difference between a hyena and a baboon?

I think he said he is "white". In his case, that means brainwashed confusion.

If his attitude is common to other black South Africans, is it any wonder the government didnt bother getting them educated. Since they're so proud of being ignorant. undecided   This one would probably burn down the school and attack the teachers anyway. Who'd hang around to educate someone like that.

Since when do baboons look like hyenas? Even The Lion King which every little child knows about, makes a clear distinction between hyenas and baboons. And to think the music in the movie is even south African.

barbarism is self defeating, for real.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2008
@MPELE

WHAT A NAME!!!

If i were u Mazi, i would curse the day i was given that senseless and meaningless name

Mpele ko, Mozampkiwele ni!!!

MPELE-Mazi Mpele himself

MPELEKE-Mazi Mpele's girlfriend

MPEKERE-Mazi Mpele's mother

MAPOUKA-Mazi Mpele's father

MUPANKA-Mazi Mpele's dog

I expect u to have dug a shallow grave and buried your head in shame because the barrage of abuses that has been coming your way in the last few days is just too much for you to survive!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 2:58pm On May 23, 2008
@mpele

Go to hell you jeolous, inferior, filthy, barbaric, saveges, bastards.

I dont see how you consider yourself sane, going by some of your posts here.

Your picture only confirmed my suspicion that you've got a lot of things wrong with your brain.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2008
Girls will kill just to be with me. I'm so handsome and you all know it. At least I'm not pitch black like coal! as most Nigerians are. Enjoy your weekends shitheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 3:17pm On May 23, 2008
lol only SA girls would, dear. grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele:

Girls will kill just to be with me. I'm so handsome and you all know it. At least I'm not pitch black like coal! as most Nigerians are. Enjoy your weekends shitheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please go and eat. shocked

am begging you. shocked

your not being pitch black has more to do with malnourishment.

maybe you can hunt some hippos and baboons for food, as them plenty for your backyard.

you really should ask some Nigerians to cook you muscle building foods like we have at home. You definitely need some eba, fufu and pounded yam in your tiny stomach. what a pity.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele:

Mpele Thunder fire u korokoro eyes, you bicycle seat headed MOFO

Girls would kill to be with u?look at u talking, u cocky bastard!!

You mouthy little whie trash or whateva colour u r, ur weekend is already rotten becoz u have been spit-roasted here!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 3:33pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele:

Rants from a boy who is suffering from identity crisis. Come to Igbo land you will see many who look better than you with your dreads looking like SIDESHOW BOB from the simpsons.

Oh yeah speak more of your russian too its driving the naija girls crazy.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 3:40pm On May 23, 2008
This is going sooooo off topic.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Ibime(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele's mother is also a 'black baboon' as he calls it.

Self hatred in its most extreme form.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 3:45pm On May 23, 2008
@mpele:

Zukiswa Wanner expresses shock at current affairs in her motherland.

"I am particularly pained because I too have been a refugee in other African countries,  I have been wondering whether I would have been alive if the Zambians had been as unwelcoming to my parents as my fellow nationals have been to our fellow Africans?

"I wonder too whether South Africa would be the free country it is today if the rest of other African countries had been as unwelcoming?"

http://blogs.african-writing.com/zukiswa/

this is the way a human being is supposed to talk. Someone with human values not baboon ones like you.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2008
His mother is Dutch, Ibime

You know those people that caused the mess over there in the first place

Lmao @ sideshow bob. So true grin

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by savanaha: 4:10pm On May 23, 2008
Here is Mpele's Africanner white people.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs&hl=en"[/flash]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

How are we even sure he looks like Sideshow Bob?

I bet side show bob is slicker than his average

He prolly looks like another wrinkly-drug addicted xenophobic and homophobic coc/ksucker!

WOE BETIDE YOUR ANCESTORS MPELE
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 5:38pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele:

pitch black like coal ? shocked shocked shocked
yet your whoring danish momma was screaming soweto!! and bafana!!
in that run down motel with her African client lipsrsealed
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2008
Lmao. grin

osisi you don come again
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 23, 2008
South African violence spreads to Capetown today check out this video link:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080523/video/vwl-migrant-attacks-spread-to-cape-town-15af341.html
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 5:46pm On May 23, 2008
You people praat kak! It is so funny how I managed to get under your black skins. All of you sound rattled, you have such short tempers, it is so funny. I think now you get the whole picture. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, STAY HOME. PLEAAAAAAAZE!

I will use any forum or thread I want, I'll use this thread whether you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway how are you Monkeys!!!!!!!

As for Sheniqua I've already got an idea how she looks like! An overweight, pitchblack, smelly armpids and of course noisy Nigerian woman. How sad!!!!!

you have an idea but I gat proof.
We have seen your picture  cry cry
I sure hope no one has tried to put a leash round your neck mistaking you for a canine.

Someone has also graciously supplied a youtube clip where we spotted your mother buying second hand underwears from a thrift store and lining up for a loaf of agege bread.
And we also saw her,homeless in a park with the man she ended up with after retiring without pension from a lifetime of whoredom.
We now know exactly which neighborhood you were reared at.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 5:48pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao. grin

osisi you don come again

Don't mind the idiot.
His lifetime achievement is his "white skin"
Even Michael Jackson is not boasting as much.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by savanaha: 6:31pm On May 23, 2008
sheniqua:

you have an idea but I gat proof.
We have seen your picture cry cry
I sure hope no one has tried to put a leash round your neck mistaking you for a canine.

Someone has also graciously supplied a youtube clip where we spotted your mother buying second hand underwears from a thrift store and lining up for a loaf of agege bread.
And we also saw her,homeless in a park with the man she ended up with after retiring without pension from a lifetime of whoredom.
We now know exactly which neighborhood you were reared at.

Kill him please. Kill Him!!
Mpele you have mouth now till the area boys in Nigeria will get load of this and start killing your people like mosquitos.
You want to be white but white people don't want you
Nasty neanderthal looking slowpoke, you are not getting under the skin of any one that is firing your ass
Wait, yours is still coming physically!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2008
mpele! mpele!! mpele!!! i told you to run away when u had the chance but u didnt, see as uve made an idiot of urself now?ni gba ti awon agba ba so oro awon omo ma yi imu si wan, so ri ara re ni si?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by savanaha: 6:59pm On May 23, 2008
I think we should go to http://www.fifa.com/contact/validate.htmx and suggest they not hold the world cup in South Africa for 2010. If they are capable of the things they do now what will they do then when more forigners come in.

Am not writting this for only Nigerians but for the well being of all.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2008
Well, if his mother is Dutch, he must be calling his father a black baboon.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by grafikdon: 10:44pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

Side Show Bub. . . LMAO!!!! Dude sure looks like Bob but Bob is pretty much smarter. cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nwaka77: 10:50pm On May 23, 2008
I enjoyed reading that blog that Tpia posted the link to. Thanks Tpia. Goes to show that not all South Africans condone the current waves of violence.

What I found particularly interesting in what the South African writer Zukiswa Wanner wrote in her blog is this:

It is South Africans who are raping 3month old babies and 80 year old grannies.  shocked

It is South Africans who are killing fellow South Africans for cell phones late at night.

It is South Africans who are creating front companies for their criminal business activities.

It is South Africans who are taking bribes before awarding tenders.

It is South Africans who are arresting fellow South Africans and sending them to Lindela because ‘you are too black to be a South African (hello? Did someone forget that we are in Africa and people on this continent are by and large supposed to be dark?).

And yes…it is South Africans who are killing fellow Africans because of ignorance and a lack of understanding of the debt we owe those same Africans for our freedom.

http://blogs.african-writing.com/zukiswa/

So for the Mpele mutt who is dissing dark skin, keep in your shallow-minded brain that African people were not meant to look like you to begin with. Go to Europe and see if the whites there wil see you as part of them. Since you feel black people are Baboons, then your father is a baboon too and your mother even lower than a baboon because she slept with a baboon, allowed the baboon to pregnate her, and then gave birth to a confused, psycologically sick baboon like you  cheesy. No wonder people tell you that you look Brazillian. Sure you do look like a brazilian ape, no doubt! the people were right and to think that you took that as a compliment shocked shocked I wonder why you continue coming back to this forum Are there no forums for South African coloureds like yourself? I guess not [b][/b]lipsrsealed.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by triaophant: 11:59pm On May 23, 2008
Are we sure that the South African Government is not in tacit support with what is happening over there? To me I feel so because it is its inaction or rather as someone posted on a BBC Blog LAME DUCK government that have enabled the so called superior black South Africans and coloureds like Mpele to continue doing their business of raping, maiming, murdering, stealing,looting etc other Africans. While their Minister was at Abuja today apologising for killing Africans, her countrymen and women were busy slaughtering more people in the name of economic liberation, while the South Africa Defense Forces were trying belatedly to curtain the mayhem in Johanesbourg, it was reported that their countrymen were busy killing in Durban and this is the same military that EFULEFU like Mpele said were the best Military in Africa, best indeed. I am not surprised, how can an army that have never been involved in any peace keeping operation anywhere be expected to curtail ordinary riots. They are promising to protect foreigners in their midst. It is time that the Nigerian Government stop giving our CRUDE OIL FOR FREE TO SOUTH AFRICA in the spirit of African brotherhood, which brotherhood?It is time that we pay back in their own coin any nation that kills, deports or maltreats Nigerians anywhere in the world. Enough is enough,Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by whizzy(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2008
This turn of events bleed my heart,
i am a lover of s.a courage against apartheid and racism, but now i wish their entire nation could be swept out into oblivion.
This is not about talks only, if we get any action plan i wish to know. But i think boycott would solve nothing, let us apply the moses law
AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH. i mean raze down those companjes.
Oh! how i miss Obasanjo and Abacha in cases like this. Please we need an action plan!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by savanaha: 4:19am On May 24, 2008
whizzy:

This turn of events bleed my heart,
i am a lover of s.a courage against apartheid and racism, but now i wish their entire nation could be swept out into oblivion.
This is not about talks only, if we get any action plan i wish to know. But i think boycott would solve nothing, let us apply the moses law
AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH. i mean raze down those companjes.
Oh! how i miss Obasanjo and Abacha in cases like this. Please we need an action plan!

Simply action are there no S.A in Nigeria? The way the Youtube video makes it seem one would think S.A never travel. People should show them and their product the boot up the ass method. Quiet simple they act as if they are the best country in the world. America, Britain and many other countries have accepted other people with troubles and these kill those that seek asylum. Well an eye for an eye leave the whole world blind but if I have to be blinded you best believe you have to learn to walk with a walking stick as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30)

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Gayton McKenzie: Meet SA's New Sports Minister - Bank Robber Turned Politician / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.