Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue (11598 Views)

Toolz And Dotun Of Cool FM Covers May Edition Of Mystreetz Magazine / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue / Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by NonsoB: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lgniDa4MnlQ/UdvHjnyjAKI/AAAAAAAAMDs/QH_s25g2NKU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FT2xhbWlkZStteXN0cmVldCttYWdhemluZStjb3ZlcitnaXN0bWV0cm8uanBn%253F%253D-765631[/img]

Hip hop star, Olamide looking dapper on suit on the cover of MyStreetz magazine's latest issue.

Sesan Adeniji, the publisher of MyStreetz magazine said about the new issue;

"With the way Nigerian music industry has continued to evolve, sometimes, one need to ask the question what if? What if, Fela hadn't let go of his tussle with Orlando Julius for the ownership of Highlife Jazz to discover Afro-beat? What if Sir Shina Peters had been content with the music genre he tussled for with Segun Adewale and he hadn't pioneered Afro Juju? What if prince Nico Mbarga hadn't sang "sweet mother" and Tu face never recorded "African Queen"? The answers are not far fetch. Nigerian music wouldn't have been widely recognized and respected as it is today without the record set by these brave hearts who took the road less traveled and refused to join the bandwagons.

We live in the industry where copycat syndrome are the order of the day and the few who dare to do something different are hardly encouraged from the onset except when the beat from the odds to breakthrough. We at the MyStreetz magazine have always stood out to report what is different and just like we once projected with 'Olamide's eyes on the rap throne' which was the first time he graced the cover of MyStreetz magazine. Musically his stock has risen ever since, so much that he became the first artist to grace the magazine's cover for the second time."

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/olamide-on-cover-of-mystreetz-magazines.html

1 Like

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Rhino5dm: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2013
Baddo, baddest guy ever liveth!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by igbsam(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice one. I kinda like dis guy sha. Baddoo!
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by younghally(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
fyn boy nth do u
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Guapo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oju to ti ri born again to n wo mojo. shocked grin
sickest line ever in a song.
Baddo on point
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls where are these magazine being sold? We keep seeing "Tonto and wizzkid in puff puff magazine" et al but i've never heard or encountered these magazine in my life before.

14 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Indifferent(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
The voice of the streets( Yoruba streets o)

1 Like

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Codedrock(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
They dont let sleep for my villa cos of olamide durosoke.. It is dat song dey will all be singing from morning till nite including the ladies.. Perhaps the Song SUCKS!
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nothing concern me with Olamide. Na the graphic artist I wan yarn with. Why did he/she use Olamide's big stone-head to cover the 'streetz' in the name of the magazine. She na style be that? It won't make someone that's seeing the magazine for the 1st time know it's name.
Last Bullet: I m fed up of threads like Toolz, D'banj, Iyanya, P-Square etc on the face of this or that magazine.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by bammo: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Does'nt affect d price of garri. Meaning ''this is useless'' i'm leaving.
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by dee4GOD: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Olamide on point #BADDO#
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by BabaAlabi: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by idlatest(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Badoo of life
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by UnclevicYBNL(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
smiley
NonsoB: [img]http://3.bp..com/-lgniDa4MnlQ/UdvHjnyjAKI/AAAAAAAAMDs/QH_s25g2NKU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FT2xhbWlkZStteXN0cmVldCttYWdhemluZStjb3ZlcitnaXN0bWV0cm8uanBn%253F%253D-765631[/img]

Hip hop star, Olamide looking dapper on suit at the covers of MyStreetz magazine's latest issue.

"With the way Nigerian music industry has continued to evolve, sometimes, one need to ask the question what if? What if, Fela hadn't let go of his tussle with Orlando Julius for the ownership of Highlife Jazz to discover Afro-beat? What if Sir Shina Peters had been content with the music genre he tussled for with Segun Adewale and he hadn't pioneered Afro Juju? What if prince Nico Mbarga hadn't sang "sweet mother" and Tu face never recorded "African Queen"? The answers are not far fetch. Nigerian music wouldn't have been widely recognized and respected as it is today without the record set by these brave hearts who took the road less traveled and refused to join the bandwagons.

We live in the industry where copycat syndrome are the order of the day and the few who dare to do something different are hardly encouraged from the onset except when the beat from the odds to breakthrough. We at the MyStreetz magazine have always stood out to report what is different and just like we once projected with 'Olamide's eyes on the rap throne' which was the first time he graced the cover of MyStreetz magazine. Musically his stock has risen ever since, so much that he became the first artist to grace the magazine's cover for the second time."

Im so much into you @olamide_YBNL smiley
NonsoB: [img]http://3.bp..com/-lgniDa4MnlQ/UdvHjnyjAKI/AAAAAAAAMDs/QH_s25g2NKU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FT2xhbWlkZStteXN0cmVldCttYWdhemluZStjb3ZlcitnaXN0bWV0cm8uanBn%253F%253D-765631[/img]

Hip hop star, Olamide looking dapper on suit at the covers of MyStreetz magazine's latest issue.

Im so much into you @olamide_YBNL
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by youngay: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
BabaAlabi: Rubbish
sorry o hater tongue
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Shollyps(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nyc 1 badoo,young erikina,ybnl general,baddest nigga ever liveth,badoo lee,1 man mopol,best rapper in africa

1 Like

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by fatgirl: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
yoruba artist that cannot speak english
like his mentor dagrin smiley
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by bammo: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
fatgirl: yoruba artist that cannot speak english
like his mentir dagrin smiley
MENTIR? Damn! I think your's is worst

4 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
My name is Trested. Notin Trested.
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Kingharzyz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Indifferent: The voice of the streets( Yoruba streets o)
shot up your dirty mouth! am frm lagos currently serving in rivers state! am overwhelm and amaze when I see ikwere and ogoni Boy singing olamide songs! even shouting badoo badoo funniest part ! I ask them if they understand yoruba they said no! they're Just feeling the guy!.....so use your witts before you type on NL...

5 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Desloaaa(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
na wa o..money good o
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Rhino5dm: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
fatgirl: yoruba artist that cannot speak english
like his mentir dagrin smiley

You are ignorant. Go watch Juice on YouTube with Toolz featuring Olamide. This guy is one hell of lyrical genius out there. How can a mass communication student won't be grounded in English language? Gga bge Oshi!!! Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by fatgirl: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You are ignorant. Go watch Juice on YouTube with Toolz featuring Olamide. This guy is one hell of lyrical genius out there. How can a mass communication student won't be grounded in English language? Gga bge Oshi!!! Are you a learner?
go and shi t down, do you and olamide think the whole Nigeria ends in yoruba?
that is what killed Nigger Raw and slow dog's carreer if you dont know. they became local champions.
mo ti shey mgbatii
o ni ko reuben abati
local champion lol lwkmti
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Brimmie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=20pt]Badoh Of Destiny[/size]
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by AbuMikey(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
She Ko Wole?
Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Brimmie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nothing concern me with Olamide. Na the graphic artist I wan yarn with. Why did he/she use Olamide's big stone-head to cover the 'streetz' in the name of the magazine. She na style be that? It won't make someone that's seeing the magazine for the 1st time know it's name.
Last Bullet: I m fed up of threads like Toolz, D'banj, Iyanya, P-Square etc on the face of this or that magazine.

Bro, am a graphics designer.. at least in my 3rd year!

You can only make the logo or the mag name visible if you are just starting up. But when ppl are more conversant with the magazine and they know how the layout is, you can go-on to cover some parts of the mag name.

Have seen some "Styles" magazine done in this format.

----------------------
Last Bullet: Graphics Design No Be Moi-Moi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by Brimmie(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abu Mikey: She Ko Wole?

Ko Durosoke! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue by ghetomum: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Indifferent: The voice of the streets( Yoruba streets o)
u dont no anything pertaining to M we yourabas tank God for dis notable musician dbanj, olamide, wizkid, davido, 9ice, asa, tiwa salvage, wande coal, banky w, danny yong, durrela, switch. etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles. / Help: How Can I Make My Palms Soft Again / Uniben's Winfrey Okolo Wins 2012 Miss University Nigeria Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.