Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,524 members, 7,968,468 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

One Of My Old Website Jobs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / One Of My Old Website Jobs (567 Views)

How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs / Is It Right To Post My Old Articles On My New Blog? / Please Delete My Old Account.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Old Website Jobs by greenmouse(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
I was amazed to realised that one of my old websites design jobs is still looking tight and cool.

http://www.drcoptions.com/

what do you think guys.
Re: One Of My Old Website Jobs by yawatide(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2013
If you are the one hosting the site, the client has no access to the files and the client is still paying to renew hosting, why would you be amazed? It should stay the way you left it after you were done abi? tongue

On a serious note, once in a while, I do return to my portfolio to see if sites I have done still abound (for those that I don't host). As we speak, 1 such site that I host is still being renewed since 2006 while another that I don't host, but help maintain is still running since 2008.

Aaaah! The memories smiley
Re: One Of My Old Website Jobs by Cordova: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Good memories are good to look back on. It happens to all

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon! Ibbank Social Enterprise / When Will Be The Next Google Pagerank Update? / Please Review My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.