Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! (5414 Views)

MPV Space Bus 2000 Model For Sale At Outrageous Price In Lagos / Outrageous And Exhorbitant Sms Message Charge / Outrageous And Exhorbitant Sms Charge By Autoreg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 1:00am On May 20, 2008
[center]Hi all,

Sorry to say this but you all couldn't help reflecting your inherent nature!

Majority of replies to this thread are full of spite and wanton criticisms, full of vile and bad blood.

You see a man who is ready to stand out and do something for good and all you can do is try to bring him down!

How many of you drive cars of any nature, ?

We need to be more supportive of each other and help our brothers, even if they thought of the bizz before you.

Please lets act like grown ups even if we're not really. [/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by fotodaddy: 6:51am On May 20, 2008
@ phoenixy1
They say make you remove the log wey dey your own eye before you comot the spec wey dey another person eye. Try to follow instruction. The bar below the reply pane clearly says "REPLY (CLICK ONCE, THEN WAIT)" but stubborn people wey just drop from sky no go gree. Do you know any angry

There is an unmentioned code of conduct here. And number 1 is dont sell by running others or their methods down.

The sky is too big for bird to collide and Toks has realized this and even apologized. So which one be your own inside. As JJC wey you be, you suppose read past threads to know whats up. Then you fit make contributions wey people go dey respect.

Instead you begin dey yab people say them no get moto and say them be small pekin. Make you wake up ooo!!! Some of the people here old pass your papa and some pile tire. Because all of us dey post no mean say we be mate OOOO sad

Make you try to know person tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2008
fotodaddy:

@ phoenixy1
They say make you remove the log wey dey your own eye before you comot the spec wey dey another person eye. Try to follow instruction. The bar below the reply pane clearly says "REPLY (CLICK ONCE, THEN WAIT)" but stubborn people wey just drop from sky no go gree. Do you know any angry

There is an unmentioned code of conduct here. And number 1 is don't sell by running others or their methods down.

The sky is too big for bird to collide and Toks has realized this and even apologized. So which one be your own inside. As JJC wey you be, you suppose read past threads to know whats up. Then you fit make contributions wey people go dey respect.

Instead you begin dey yab people say them no get moto and say them be small pekin. Make you wake up ooo!!! Some of the people here old pass your papa and some pile tire. Because all of us dey post no mean say we be mate OOOO sad

grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by viperman: 10:37am On May 20, 2008
fotodaddy:

@ phoenixy1

There is an unmentioned code of conduct here. And number 1 is don't sell by running others or their methods down.

lol, abeg make una easy o, i'm laughing my head off cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by akangbee(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2008
@Toks2008,
Do you have a Nissan Almera (hatchback) ? What are the list of cars that you have presently.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 4:13pm On May 20, 2008
@fotodaddy and all like him,

Who says that your code is no.1 on the list?

If even you went by that code, then y'all wouldnt be slagging off Toks2008!

Two wrongs dont make a right, never!

Anyway, maybe you need to buy one of his cheap cars to get you started.

But dont lets go there now otherwise you will have to start your replys by stating what car you drive first.

You know what they say happens to fowl nyash when breeze blows.lol

As he has been humble enough to appologise,(even though he hasnt offended)

I belive you lot should be gracefull to return that appology.

Just keep it real folks. cool
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by icemann(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2008
I SMELL WAR
I hope it doesn't turn out to be world war 2 and half

Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by fotodaddy: 5:59pm On May 20, 2008
iceman, abeg supply the VIN and some fotos of the material in question. I am sure we can arrange something grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am utterly disappointed at the way things are turning out. I had good intentions and GOD knows i neither intended to bring anybody's business down but please let's maintain a proper decorum here.

I believe we all are very responsible and well enlightened so please let us use good words to address each other.

Furher more, my findings have shown that most cars sold on nairaland in the million range were mostly bought by outsiders but recommended by nairalanders who saw the ad and informed willing individuals.

But my aim is to cater for those who are interested in buying good cars but are on a low budget and not to condemn or tanish the business of others.

I always tell people that cars are mere necessities and not luxury but the competitive nature of Nigerians always drive us to buying cars that are so expensive that even the citizens of the country that makes these cars don't even buy it. That mentality should stop

Lets reason for a moment; how many Nigerians earn close to N100,000 per month? so why are we fooling ourselves yearning for a car that costs our annual salary.

Believe it or not, i make a six figure as income monthly yet i settled for a 1996 Mazda 626(Boot) which cost just about 750k when i can conviniently afford a car well over a million. Why? Wisdom and prudence.

I repeat, no one is bringing anyone down, and i am repeating this for the umptenth time that anyone who is on a low budget but earnestly desire to own a car should contact me and i will get in touch with people that i know who have tokunbo or good Nigerian used cars within the range of 400k to 900k and you will be sure to get a nice car. Simple.

I also bring in cars in the range of millions yet i know for sure that many people can't afford these cars so please let us be wise.

Thanks

Toks
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2008
toks u r good man, at least from d way u respond

now i like d fact that u say we should stop buying expensive cars,lol

let me ask u, are we d same people NO, do u think u can change people d way u going about it HELL NO

naija people who can afford a million naira car, should go for it, if theres a lesson to be learned, let him learn the hard way

also telling us u earn 6figs and use and 750k car, is not d point, ok, in a month u earn 6figs, BELIEVE IT OR NOT IN A WEEK I MAKE MORE THAN 6FIGS,so pls live that side, abeg, all animals are not equal(ANIMAL FARM)

wat u should say is this is what u have and dis is d price and dis is dat and dat, ( but knowing u, u dont believe in pics only real life).

sell yur car and stop hating us who have d money to spend in millions, we did not ask to be condemend d way u r doing it, talk to us like adults and maybe we will understand, if u talk well, heck i go buy DATSUN sef, but stop nagging at us CAR MILLIONAIRES, it aint yur money period, qed grin grin grin yurs is somewhere, do with it as u please

cheers wink
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by jenju(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2008
Onye si na ya anaghi ata anu nkita, ya arakwala miri ofe ya. QED
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2008
JENJU grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by fotodaddy: 9:40pm On May 20, 2008
nkc:

let me ask u, are we d same people NO, do u think u can change people d way u going about it HELL NO

naija people who can afford a million naira car, should go for it, if theres a lesson to be learned, let him learn the hard way

also telling us u earn 6figs and use and 750k car, is not d point, ok, in a month u earn 6figs, BELIEVE IT OR NOT IN A WEEK I MAKE MORE THAN 6FIGS,so please live that side, abeg, all animals are not equal(ANIMAL FARM)

what u should say is this is what u have and this is d price and this is that and that, ( but knowing u, u don't believe in pics only real life).

sell yur car and stop hating us who have d money to spend in millions, we did not ask to be condemend d way you're doing it, talk to us like adults and maybe we will understand, if u talk well, heck i go buy DATSUN sef, but stop nagging at us CAR MILLIONAIRES, it aint yur money period, qed grin grin grin yurs is somewhere, do with it as u please

cheers wink

See me see trouble. Abegi, 6 digit man, spend your dough as you like and let other do with their own as them like. Na so them go dey take panadol for another person headache!!!

Thank God everyone is not like you (infact there are fewer people like you) otherwise we will all be forced to use 25year old cheap cars )404, beetle etc!!! shocked

Viperman imagine yourself in a 15 year old picanto if somepeople were God!!!! grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2008
fotodaddy did u mean to quote me grin grin grin or tongue tongue tongue

how far with d stuff na, haba, i dey wait oh, reply on yur thread smiley
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On May 21, 2008
Na wa for Naija people,

I beg make we stop this war like communication using words like hate and so on. Haba, who dey hate who, you know sey i no go fit hate you or those who can afford hummer10. Its all a matter of choice.

And please let us be matured here because it breaks my heart when i see unwarranted sarcasm on display. The fact that i said i earn a six figure is not an attempt to show off afterall some people like nkc makes millions a month but i am just making an allegory of the fact that being rich is not a justifiable reason to lavish so much on autos which in my opinion are liabilities.

The point i am still hammering on is that majority of Nigerians cannot afford big cars and those that buy it will tell you how hard it is to maintain such cars hence the need to go for cheaper yet fashionable car that will still serve its purpose.

That is why i am compelled to put up this thread. We will always have people who can never buy cars less than 3million while there will be some who can't afford cars over 1million so folks if you are on a tight budget, call me and i will help you get a cool car that will still turn heads for far less than 1million.

Thanks

Toks
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 4:42am On May 21, 2008
ok toks

r u saying that cheap cars are easy to maintain?
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by kuntash: 7:36am On May 21, 2008
Good people, whether the poster is using marketing strategy or not O, please for God's sake an average Nigerian that read his first post ought to make good meaning outa what he said, , in recent times this auto section had turned a place to sell cars thus that post isnt out of line, Also Knowing fully well the standard of an average Naija pikin; Yes Nigerians are crazy about cars, thus throwing millions to buy them, HONESTLY SPEAKING THESE MILLION NAIRAS FOR CARS IN NAIJA ON NAIRALAND IS TOO MUCH! however I do not blame the legit and sincere sellers but on that monster that was banning all sort of things and ignoring the basic amenities to be developed and allowing only her wife and relations to wear swiss/Turkish lace material. This actually sky-rocketed prices of goods and most painfully the monies gotten by that policy was shared amongst possibly not more than 5 people.

Now to Naira land car sellers, The administrator of this site (Nairaland) once suggested to buy keke napep- what is the update, is it not possible to let Seun get a better deal or better still make una pay small tax help am purchase small Nissan even if na one door?.

I would suggest we just pray that some Godly policies should be implemented in this Country, India, China, Russia, Germany, USA, Brazil , they all make cars, but I tell you many of their people use old cars even those working in the car industry kpa kpa, Thanks for this posT Toks2008, ENOUGH IS REALLY ENOUGH!!
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by viperman: 10:30am On May 21, 2008
Hi Kuntash,

Like really what is your point? If someone advertises a car of 250,000 naira and it gets sold; And another person advertises a car of 15million naira a and it gets sold from the same medium(nairaland) , whatv does that tell you?
Doesn't that tell you that there are people from al levels and walks of life using this same forum?
So because we want to please only the people with small pockets we shouldn't provide services for those with big pockets?
haba!

@Jenju

ibu onye igbo? shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2008
viper moooo,

so ru kwam juo ya, o na asu igbo karia mukwa bu onye igbo, anama aga mba fbi, ka mara na nga ahu, file ya, maka na ihe anya na ahu, gba gojuru m, anya. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

as for kuntash, let me inform u, that rats come here and elephants come here also, so even if they dont post, u should know we have multitude of silent readers, so let d small post and d big post, b4 i registered on dis site, I WAS INFORMED OF A VIPERMAN, ON A SITE, I SAID ALL THIS FAKE PEOPLE, BUT I HAVE COME TO REALISE DAT THEY R REAL, THEY DO GOOD BUSINESS, THEY SELL SMALL, THEY SELL BIG, WE ARE 140 MILLION OR MORE, CARRY SOME MILLIONS STAY IN YOUR CHURCH OF LESS THAN 1MILLION grin grin grin, MAKE THE DEALERS OF 1MILLION AND ABOVE STAY IN THERES grin grin grin, after all its OUR MONEY, we spend d way we fit. grin grin grin

as for seun, i assure u dat if he says he wants a car, many of d dealers here will give him a good car WITHOUT PROFIT,so until he says so, we will wait and see.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by kuntash: 11:18am On May 21, 2008
Viper, kindly read d post again, the thread owner's point is VALID! its too Millionous (make I use grammer grin) U sef know.

I pointed out too that this is no fault of yours neither of any seller.

Moreso, I tried to potray the recent change in auto section as tending to SALE! SALE!! SALE!!!, I am quite sure that wasnt the intent of the administrator. - Talks about Auto ought to cut across all fields as the definition of the world. Members such as Siena, Eki, and one lexfrosty@yahoo.com grin have contributed immensely in this rgd.

I agree on a level playing ground as u talk; - 100k to 100Million , no qualms, but my guys, NKC-Viper, the Millions don plenty well and e no dey encourage lower budget people.

come to think of those people wey dey make six digit pay in a week, bros no vex, which level be that?

Mine is simply an observation and you would also agree with me that if person don gain well from nairaland e no bad if he/she pay small tithe to the administrator of this site afterall I am sure in one way or the other the server hosting nairaland needs power to be up if na that alone, NKC, wat do u tink?
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by PAPABOMBOY: 11:34am On May 21, 2008
I smell egunje here!!!! Anything for the boys?

Kuntash no mind viper dem, million, million. I remember when viper dey sell 300,000-450,000 moto. Then, i still get hope.

E don see ajebuter nkc and foto,everything don change.

Enough nah enough.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by jenju(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2008
viperman:

@Jenju

ibu onye igbo? shocked shocked shocked

mba o, ofe mmanu.  smiley
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by riche007(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2008
Abeg, nkc, leave tory for tortoise. Make we share your 6 figure weekly salary. grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 1:24pm On May 21, 2008
Ok guys since you seem to be calming down, lets pick up from Kuntash.

Anyone know where we can get kool cleaning and polishing stuff

to mentain our million cars show room shine? cool
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by freshmoney(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2008
nkc:

toks you're good man, at least from d way u respond

now i like d fact that u say we should stop buying expensive cars,lol

also telling us u earn 6figs and use and 750k car, is not d point, ok, in a month u earn 6figs, BELIEVE IT OR NOT IN A WEEK I MAKE MORE THAN 6FIGS,so please live that side, abeg, all animals are not equal(ANIMAL FARM)

what u should say is this is what u have and this is d price and this is that and that, ( but knowing u, u don't believe in pics only real life).

sell yur car and stop hating us who have d money to spend in millions, we did not ask to be condemend d way you're doing it, talk to us like adults and maybe we will understand, if u talk well, heck i go buy DATSUN sef, but stop nagging at us CAR MILLIONAIRES, it aint yur money period, qed grin grin grin yurs is somewhere, do with it as u please

cheers wink

Good work sir! New way of Advertisement. I be your number one supporter sha, should any kobo enter your pocket remember me. grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by icemann(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2008
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by sultaan(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2008
Kuntash,
 If you no notice the, the person wey wan buy keke napep Marwa/ Yaradua/ tinunbu(or whatever they call a tricycle) has not posted on this site.Its very possible a molue would have mistaken him for road debris.Its not pretty when a man gets scrapped off Oshodi road and the wheel well of a molue undecided I'm sure cost of keke *** + funeral will be close to that of a good car.

Toks, you can get a <900k car in Benin, but the govt policy ensures only million+ cars should be used by Nigerians(legally), and a rookie suddenly comming in as a cheaper alternative to others here is a prelude to 419(you know our people).No offence intended, but you might need more than word to change cautious minds.If you have pics/data of those cars on Nigerian soil, then its all you bro
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by kuntash: 2:48pm On May 21, 2008
Let me use this thread medium to propose to the site Admin to create another section for Auto sales. I am sure it could help those not interested in purchasing a car but seek answers to issues on auto- (aircraft-okada-train-gearbox-car-cpu-leather-seats; high-octan fuel- good oil-tyres :and all what have you.)

Then if person wan buy moto, power-okada; train; speed-boat; ship; trailers/tippers- camry-accord-and all sorts of ABCDEF, Z series of what have u , channel your mouse to the Auto-sale column.

I urge anyone to search this auto column dating back 2006 - you would see alot of interesting subject that would be of interest. easy diagnostic advice that have succeded for members etc.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 3:08pm On May 21, 2008
[center]How far? any ideas on car polishing?

People think that this guy who started all this is 419?

How can you fear something you have not seen? Give him your money first, if he runs with it then come and tell us!

In the mean time allow people who have business to advertise, wether by skill or otherwise. This forum welcomes that.

If anybody know how I can get better MPG out of my car, pls suggest.

That might be more interesting than listening to phobic comments.

Not forgetting the car shine stuff too.

For those who have cars (million or whatever) try Mobil1 for your engine life.[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by viperman: 4:25pm On May 21, 2008
PAPABOMBOY:

I smell egunje here!!!! Anything for the boys?

Kuntash no mind viper them, million, million. I remember when viper dey sell 300,000-450,000 moto. Then, i still get hope.

E don see ajebuter nkc and foto,everything don change.

Enough nah enough.

LMAFAOOOO!!!!, Make una no kill me with laugh.
I still get cheap cars na, Just call grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2008
LEVELS DON CHANGE, NA PER SECOND D MILLIONS DEY COME NOW grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by sultaan(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2008
phoenixy1

I disagree, try amsoil.
on car wax high carnauba wax content always work longer.You may try turtle wax ice if it matches up.I use nufinish(not bad) and simoniz liquid diamond(crappy)

Remember to strip of trace of old wax with degreaser before 3 new coats and buff well in shade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4, 93K Navy Blue, Leather / 2012 Brand New MG 550 For Sale / Brand New Iveco Daily Buses For Sale!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.