Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,637 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48958 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc

3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.

4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.

5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.

6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
That your number 4 is not correct. When did Prophe T.B Joshua give a prophecy like that that Boko Haram menace would end in 2012. I wonder where you heard it from. Maybe that's your own prophecy. You better go and look for something better to do. Stop posting trash. Mugu like you
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
israel007: God of TBJ is my God.

Let love lead
Yes o. GOD of T.B. Joshua is my GOD. Let Love Lead
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
dan tha mccoy: Whether or not he is 'fake', I haven't seen a bigger philantropist in Nigeria. The man preaches love and shows it, donating and helping the less priviledged regularly.
That's what matters for me. People can call him an occulist or whatever, I'm a fan. If all the other 'big' MOG were more like him instead of buying fleets of private jets...
He's real. Fake things don't last long. 25 years still counting
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
Your words sound like that of lucifer - devil
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
AyodejiCharles: "There is a new faith in the land. A new faith in
the land. It is different from that into which I was
born through the sacrifice of Christ.
In the Old faith into which I was born, Jesus
Christ the son of the Living God is the center of
attraction. He is the subject of worship. All hearts
bow to him. In the new faith, “the man of God”
not Jesus, is the center of attraction. The “man of
God” is the subject of adoration. He is adored for
the power that exudes from him. Not the power to
change men from sinners to saints, but power that
is evidenced by the money he has behind him,
the crowd that gathers to hear him.
Yes, there are testimonies of miracles from the
people. But in these testimonies, Jesus of
Nazareth is not the star of the story, it is the
“man of God”, our “father in the Lord who prays”,
he gets the glory.
There is a new faith in the Land. Outwardly, it
resembles the old faith into which I was born
through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, but it takes a
discerning eye to see that it is not quite the
same.
In the old faith, the messenger is a broken vessel
through whom Christ is portrayed (2 Cor. 3....” we
preach not ourselves but Christ Jesus”). In the
new faith, “the man of God “is so visible, I can
hardly see Christ. How can I see Christ, when “
the man of God “ Captivates my attention with
stories of his millions, of his exotic houses and
cars, the names of the high and mighty who have
come to him for prayer and the size and exploits
of the ministry that far surpasses what any other
ministry will ever dream of.
There is so much to admire or adore in “the man
of God” that you can hardly think of the man of
Galilee. Yet, it is only that humble Galilean, Jesus
Christ, that has the power to change lives, and
bring real and lasting peace and joy, but “ the
powerful man of God” has stolen the show.
Oh,”man of God”, will you not retrace your steps
to Calvary, and hide behind the cross so that the
world can see Jesus Christ the true Giver of Life.
For until we commit ourselves to portray Christ
and Christ alone, Churches may multiply, but evil
persist and grow in the land, for though men
gather in churches, it is not to meet Christ, but to
meet the anointed "man of God" .
Jesus said, ” and if I be lifted up from the earth,
will draw all men unto me”. John 12:32. Paul said,
“ not I, but Christ” Gal 2:20. --- Rev. Emiko
Amotsuka
you better rent a store to pastor and preach. Stop wasting space here undecided
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
Your words sound like that of lucifer - devil. No doubt. You're satan
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: True men of God face religious persecution the most mostly from the ones that claim to be righteous.
Thank you for that
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tutaboi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
tell us wot yio think of him first ...before we can say something
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wuked.P:
T.B Joshua has recieved lately More Honor than God himself, i luv u dis i luv u dat, how else will he get u guys if not from the Public show of givin??, Some of u can Deny ur Parents cos of 10k talk more of God dat u cant see,

T.B Joshua has already recieved his reward here on earth,

There are many M.O.Gs Giving far more better than him bt u will neva here it cos they dnt organise video coverage to show off wat they are giving to the poor in other to recieve praises from men,

Some M.O.Gs Prints Millions of copies of daily devotional n Bibles worth Millions of dollars dat hav saved n changed lifes n distribute them all across the world without making a single noise about it, yet we here life changing testimonies too, Greedy people will always prefare gift n money instead of knowledge to make same...

Remember a friend of the world is an enemy Of God, forbes this n forbes dat, somtimes i wonder,

during the time of Jesus, after feeding the 5000, most of them use to come to him not cos of the word bt to be feed of same, T.B Joshua is without the word n thats why He is using food n gifts to draw people closer cos he knows how well people love eatin n drinking n gifts,

U WONDER WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO WEDDING RECEPTIONS INSTEAD OF D WEDDING PROPER?? THE ANSWER IS FOOD N DRINKS,
Even the devil tried to tempt Jesus with same.. To the world once u are a man o God n u dnt openly give u are fake, i ve tasted the Spirit behind T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!!
You nor know waiten you dey talk. What do you know about the word Is it about knowing the word or acting on it. People like you do not practice christianity a but hypocrisy. I rest my case *LET LOVE LEAD*
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
LOVE IT OR HATE IT. Prophet T.B. Joshua is from God
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by iamdsam: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Which pastor or men who claim to be men of God in Nigeria can give work to youths not minding their church or religion
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by emblexxx(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
this man is nothing but an evil spirit in human form illuminating people with his evil powers.
one day monkey go enter market e no go return oh.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Arnoldo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
if you are not a fool can u giv us a proof or reason 2 declare him fake
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by billyG(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
carry go!fine boy of Arigidi.if he easy make other pastor sell dia jets a donate preceed 2 d poor. grin
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by MomohLawal: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
mark joshua: In τ̣̣ђё last days said τ̣̣ђё bible there wil be many signs and wonders watch D̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅ are not mislead
yes your pastor is misleading u. I improve u to watch the video or any cassette of the man in synagogue and u will see Old Testament been fulfills . I have benefit from his healing so also other. What have your so call pastor done to change your life?Check your self sincerely and see who is deceiving who!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
iamdsam: Which pastor or men who claim to be men of God in Nigeria can give work to youths not minding their church or religion

Thank you for your statement. Prophet T.B. Joshua has given all he has to others to benefit from.His comfort, his resources and God's gift to mankind without getting anything in return. Look at the jobs he personally pleaded for people all over the world to give to Nigerian youths, no matter your place of worship. I saw a lady from Celestial or a white garment church testifying for a job given to her.
The other time, I saw a guy from Christ Embassy, who was give a scholarship to any level of his schooling up to Phd.

In fact, why cant our people just show love to a man who has shown LOVE for others. In fact it is through this criticisms form his critics that God has been lifting him higher and higher. Why cant these critics seat down and ask themselves why T.B.Joshua keep waxing stronger and stronger and those criticizing him cannot equal his wealth or his ministry and his achievemnt.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by abnakol: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ijogz K: Funny enough a lot of peeps av stopped criticizing him, Nobody get time for him again,

We have Rivers State, GEJ, and Fashola taking the whole attention now..

While the first 2 are busy fighting, the Latter is busy working and searching for a credible successor..

Fashola when you die, we promise to put your pix on the N5,000 note. You deserve it waaaaaay better than dat Biafran!!

"Am not being tribalistic ohhhh, na una dey always talk proudly Biafran"

MUST FASHOLA DIE FIRST BEFORE THE 5K NOTE GOES INTO CIRCULATION AND BEFORE HE IS HONOURED?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by gideonchi: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
I love you man of GOd! Let LOVE LEAD
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by MomohLawal: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
emblexxx: this man is nothing but an evil spirit in human form illuminating people with his evil powers.
one day monkey go enter market e no go return oh.
shut up ! your pastor is evil. How long have the church u attend exist. Scoan have been existing for past 30 years and is still going stronger and will continue to go higher, stronger by the grace of GOD. In Jesus name.Very soon u and your family will run there for deliverance and he TB Joshau will forgive u and deliver u.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by magnetik(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Just worshiping with him online has really transformed my life. I believe best is yet to come
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Artlove(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Cypost:
Do u know his God?
Trust no man b4 u will be disappointed.
U r only sure of what u worship.

This god of my pastor things isn't right. because u may never know.

My 2 cent
Read Matthew 12:25-26 ( 25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? …) tell us how can satan drive out his demons? Do satan use name of JESUS to cast out demons to hell? is not possible. Believe him or not, TB joshua is d servant of Christ d son of God..
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
U just judged indirectlt. How did you test ? Lts know
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
I weep for them. My heart burns. For those pointing accusive fingers. Their VIP slot in hell is sure.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by naturalwaves: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wuked.P:
T.B Joshua has recieved lately More Honor than God himself, i luv u dis i luv u dat, how else will he get u guys if not from the Public show of givin??, Some of u can Deny ur Parents cos of 10k talk more of God dat u cant see,

T.B Joshua has already recieved his reward here on earth,

There are many M.O.Gs Giving far more better than him bt u will neva here it cos they dnt organise video coverage to show off wat they are giving to the poor in other to recieve praises from men,

Some M.O.Gs Prints Millions of copies of daily devotional n Bibles worth Millions of dollars dat hav saved n changed lifes n distribute them all across the world without making a single noise about it, yet we here life changing testimonies too, Greedy people will always prefare gift n money instead of knowledge to make same...

Remember a friend of the world is an enemy Of God, forbes this n forbes dat, somtimes i wonder,

during the time of Jesus, after feeding the 5000, most of them use to come to him not cos of the word bt to be feed of same, T.B Joshua is without the word n thats why He is using food n gifts to draw people closer cos he knows how well people love eatin n drinking n gifts,

U WONDER WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO WEDDING RECEPTIONS INSTEAD OF D WEDDING PROPER?? THE ANSWER IS FOOD N DRINKS,
Even the devil tried to tempt Jesus with same.. To the world once u are a man o God n u dnt openly give u are fake, i ve tasted the Spirit behind T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!!

Shatapp!! U must be from Christ Embassy where everyone is asked to start speaking in tongues at the same time and the jealousy in U that your Pastor who prints devotionals world wide isn't this recognised is so obvious. Go sleep if U have nothing meaningful to say Odeistein!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Soloter(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mmadu111: Tonto Dikeh stopped smoking habit for real? Thank God who used pastor T.B Joshua to deliver her.
[color=#006600][/color]which one recently posted a picture of marijuana on instagram? https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.360nobs.com%2F2013%2F06%2Ftonto-dikeh-facing-15-year-prison-sentence-following-marijuana-pictures%2F&ei=--DdUd29HcyvPLyFgbAN&usg=AFQjCNF7u8Sqdvqz9EsOMNuHONZulRdPzQ&sig2=hfvy5emZpboeGwUbdJOjRQ&bvm=bv.48705608,d.ZWU
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by busolayemi: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2013
I dnt watch Emmanuel tv o...but have stumbled on it sumtimes...I can't judge him o, cos I aint God but rily, if u are led by d holy Spirit and u kno the truth which is supposed to set us free...u'll kno dere's sumtin fishy about that man.I especially aint so convinced about those miracles....I refused to be deceived...
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tical(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2013
penny01502: whoesever that shows love is from God, the greates works above all is love. Tb Joshua shows humanity irrespective of religous background or enthicity, his awesome miracles is added. he impress me, forever i'll adore him. O God of prophet Tb Joshua i worship you, you are my God
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tical(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2013
andyanders:

Thank you for your contribution here. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a symbol of LOVE as Christ is a symbol of LOVE, and Christ is in him and he is in Christ hence his good works here on earth. Christ feed people when they were hungry and people marveled then because of five pieces of fish HE used in feeding thousands of people. He showed them love by feeding them. If the Jews criticized Jesus during His time, why wouldn't ignorant Nigerians criticize Prophet T.B. Joshua.

He remains the best EVER gift God has given this part of the world than OIL which has destroyed Nigeria with the level of corruption in this country.

Upon these criticism, Prophet T. B. Joshua NEVER fight back to those calling him negative names, rather he keep praying for multitude of people like those critics and at a later time, we have witnessed many of these categories of individuals coming back to confess and asked to be prayed for.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Chingy143(m): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2013
More grace to his elbows.i watched his story wen he was still a young prophet and i fell in love with him. EMMANUEL
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 11, 2013
During that subsidy ish, i was at the international airport, i saw white people who couldn't fly, they slept on the floor, most of them didn't have anything to eat, then some group of people came, they wore a t-shirt Emmanuel something, can't remember, they asked me if i wanted water, and i was like for? They said they know people would be stuck here, and they needed to give what they had, i was shocked. Those white people who were stranded ate like no man's business, give, love, share, that is what God wants us to understand.. I don't know T.B.Joshua from no where, but that thing he did, despite the 'no movement' ish, i respected him since then.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2013
REMOVE THE PLANK FROM YOUR EYES, BEFORE REMOVING FROM YOUR BROTHER'S EYES..
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by mikeapollo: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc

3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.

4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.

5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.

6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

Point of Correction:
Your comments about the OFR hounour in (4) above is wrong. He was given the honour because he was found to be the largest contributor to tourism in Nigeria. He single-handedly attracts hundreds of thousabds of foreign visitors to Nigeria on a consistent basis. A survey was carried by the govt from Nigerian embassies all over the world and it was clear TB Joshua was the greatest attraction of people to Nigeria,hence the award. TB Joshua himself made this known a fews back during a live service on Emmanuel TV
Even though I acknowledge the fact that is a very good philatropist, the govt did not give him the award for that reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.