Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,779 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (49005 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by mikeapollo: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc

3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.

4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.

5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.

6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

Point of Correction:
Your comments about the OFR hounour in (4) above is wrong. He was given the honour because he was found to be the largest contributor to tourism in Nigeria. He single-handedly attracts hundreds of thousabds of foreign visitors to Nigeria on a consistent basis. A survey was carried by the govt from Nigerian embassies all over the world and it was clear TB Joshua was the greatest attraction of people to Nigeria,hence the award. TB Joshua himself made this known a fews back during a live service on Emmanuel TV
Even though I acknowledge the fact that is a very good philatropist, the govt did not give him the award for that reason
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by mikeapollo: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Soloter: The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts. The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts. The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts.

Foolish talk!

What about the people who use church money to buy private jets and announce it to the world/congregation to see/hear?

The Bible says...'let your light shine before men so that they may see your good works/deeds and give glory to your Father in Heaven'
How do you expect the world/congregation to have change of heart if you dont show them practical examples of things in the Bible?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by HolyHolla(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2013
No matter what you say about this man, I personally, have a very high regard for him. While many splash wealth, he spends his on the needy. While they are incapacitated to work the wonders of God, he performs miracles that edify people and glorify God. Many say he uses evil powers, but I challenge them to any real proof of that, or just keep mute.

'Won'pe were ni, were ni, o n'fapa ewure jiyan', meaning, 'They call him a mad man, and he continues to enjoy the good life'.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by danjalingo: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Ijogz K: Funny enough a lot of peeps av stopped criticizing him, Nobody get time for him again,

We have Rivers State, GEJ, and Fashola taking the whole attention now..

While the first 2 are busy fighting, the Latter is busy working and searching for a credible successor..

Fashola when you die, we promise to put your pix on the N5,000 note. You deserve it waaaaaay better than dat Biafran!!

"Am not being tribalistic ohhhh, na una dey always talk proudly Biafran"

wot relivance is ds to d topic. most times sm of u just want to be heard by all means
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by danjalingo: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Ijogz K: Funny enough a lot of peeps av stopped criticizing him, Nobody get time for him again,

We have Rivers State, GEJ, and Fashola taking the whole attention now..

While the first 2 are busy fighting, the Latter is busy working and searching for a credible successor..

Fashola when you die, we promise to put your pix on the N5,000 note. You deserve it waaaaaay better than dat Biafran!!

"Am not being tribalistic ohhhh, na una dey always talk proudly Biafran"

wot relivant is ds comment? sm of u ara always seeking to b noticed

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Oms26(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
I haven't spoken ill of anyone publicly irrespective of their posoitions,yet there are so many evil done by the society,some christian leaders are not exempted:possibly,they're uncontiously or delibrately controlled by their personal desire or devil their master.
The media speaks,some true other untrue but the realitlity is that out of clean sometimes there's dirt and it could be disguised.
I am a Christian and my belief doesn't say evil of whoever has been ordained bet it a pastor or otherwise,especially prophets.It is better to use your ears more than your tongue so you didn't fall a victim of someone else's sickness.But note if evil or good as been said on any leader,it must first be from the media and sometimes it is based on interest,critism or influence.
Whatever you do,do all to the glory of God,good only,the scripture want us to do good so as to receive good.
I decided to make my input on this issue because I want to make a point clear,'if it is good you're doing continue in good doing',whatever you do will always be rewarded here and after.OMS.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by HolyHolla(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=rezzy][/quote]

Bet ya, till kingdom come, you remain waiting. Obama does not believe in the God you talk about. He's a New Ager. He believes in the world, humanity and the whole creation.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by pammusphy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"(2timothy3:16)
the question is: whats the difference between judging and correcting? To what extent would disapproving an action become a judgement? Yet the scripture asks us to "try the spirits whether they're of God" (1john4:1)
Jesus even said they'd look like sheep, but inwardly are "ravening wolves"(matthew7:15).
If you're waiting for a false man to tell you he's a false prophet you'd wait for centuries or never hear anything.... He's going to show himself as a gentle, nice, cool headed, humble, compassionate fellow, but within is rage and cruelty.
Even the devil can use sugar coated promises with nice exhibitions but also having a mind to rip you apart mercilessly. Only in the long run would you realise..(Daniel11:21,24; 2cor11:14; proverbs29:1)
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by queenpoker2: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
What poeple know dey destroy, but wAt dey don't know they call name... Dady TBJ is a true man of God.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by SANdos: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2013
God'll keep increasing his anointing.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by HolyHolla(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2013
Oms26: I haven't spoken ill of anyone publicly irrespective of their posoitions,yet there are so many evil done by the society,some christian leaders are not exempted:possibly,they're uncontiously or delibrately controlled by their personal desire or devil their master.
The media speaks,some true other untrue but the realitlity is that out of clean sometimes there's dirt and it could be disguised.
I am a Christian and my belief doesn't say evil of whoever has been ordained bet it a pastor or otherwise,especially prophets.It is better to use your ears more than your tongue so you didn't fall a victim of someone else's sickness.But note if evil or good as been said on any leader,it must first be from the media and sometimes it is based on interest,critism or influence.
Whatever you do,do all to the glory of God,good only,the scripture want us to do good so as to receive good.
I decided to make my input on this issue because I want to make a point clear,'if it is good you're doing continue in good doing',whatever you do will always be rewarded here and after.OMS.

You wrote, "... I am a Christian and my belief doesn't say evil of whoever has been ordained bet it a pastor or otherwise,especially prophets...."

I must point out that you are very wrong about that, please.

We have to be careful how we criticize the words spoken and actions done by the Holy Spirit, no matter from whom it comes, because if we do, we sin against the Holy Spirit. To demonstrate this, Jesus said it is sin against the Holy Ghost that is unforgivable sin. We all, if we are truly Christians, are kings in this world, and priests unto God, whether ordained or not.

It is a trap of the present leaders of Christianity' to perpetrate any and whatever they chose to do without challenge that led to your theory. We must be careful not to 'say evil' (which I believe what you mean is judge, because no one should say evil at all), about anything except we have judged it by the Spirit and word of God and found it untrue.

We need not be officially ordained to be ministers. All we need do is search the mind of the Holy Spirit to know our spedific gifts and function in it. All of us have been given gifts to perform and to fulfill purpose by God and are therefore ministers of God. Your talent may be single, another's double and the other's multiple. The Parable of Talents show that you are judged by what you multiply it to.

Don't let them deceive you that some are ministers and others are merely followers. Sow with your talents for reward in the Heavenly Kingdom.

If they ask, tell them HollyHolla said it. And it's from the scriptures:

" [4]I always thank my God for you because of the grace of God that was given to you in Christ Jesus.

[5]For you were made rich in every way in him, in all your speech and in every kind of knowledge -

[6]just as the testimony about Christ has been confirmed among you -

[7]so that you do not lack any spiritual gift as you wait for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

[8]He will also strengthen you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ..."

I Cor. 1: 4-8 Adressed, not only to ministers, but the whole Church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo / Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.